Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
keninsc

Here's something to look forward to.....

10 posts in this topic

Here's the link with audition video: http://www.edmontonjournal.com/story.html?id=9513576

I found it insightful......in a really effed up way.

:whistle:

"I literally wet my pants" I'll give him kudos for being willing to risk humiliation in his cause :tu:

1 person likes this

"I literally wet my pants" I'll give him kudos for being willing to risk humiliation in his cause :tu:

Seeing how he is yelling around at that place, I assume that he is way past the concept of humiliation. ;)

They might fund it if he got a really beautiful woman to search along with him.

I have a friend who works in the TV biz, and she was telling me all sorts of crazy stories about people who come to these things. Right after I got her email with this link I found the same link posted from Dr. Meldrum's Facebook page.

I also loved the way he's there with all his gear on as well, complete with big tree knocking stick and a close encounter.....only he couldn't see the critter because it was so dark. All the trade makes of a successful show.

I was going to add he either needed to have a male companion so they could tap into the gay/lesbian thing or a hot chick.

Edited by keninsc

Okay, i admit I often forget to eat my brain candy :yes:

But I was not put off by this guy at all. I thought he is about what all those who have shows are about. But I liked his idea of one guy, alone, for 6 months.

First, I would hope for the input of scientists as to where to even set up his base camp. Next, I would want that he would be given some excellent equipment, proper training and a couple credible scientists he could submit any alleged evidence to. Yeah, like Bigfoot Bounty, only with one guy over a long period of time in one "active" area with potential rather than a large cast and crew limited to a few hours and covering several areas.

And if anything proves intriguing the scientists would agree to being physically involved in a more in depth research into the area. This, as BB did, show what is regularly thought to be bigfoot evidence but isn't, as well as possibly offer a much better chance of success, imo, when you have only one person and look for a long time.

At least so both sides of the debate could say a better procedure, protocol, and effort was expended. Which I'm all for, since I watch this crap.

Oh, and I'm actually glad he isn't from Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana or such. Just to give the show a fresh start, instead of people whining about another drunk hillbilly running around the woods.

Edited by QuiteContrary

When I hear knocking on Trees while in the Woods, they turn out to be Woodpeckers getting lunch.

1 person likes this

Oh, and I'm actually glad he isn't from Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana or such. Just to give the show a fresh start, instead of people whining about another drunk hillbilly running around the woods.

Trust me, there's plenty of drunken hillbillies running around in the woods up here in Alberta too.

They can't catch a break, I guess. (Plenty of drunks running/driving around in cities too, though.)

Maybe the "hillbillies" are responsible for "bigfoot" activity?

"No one (human) lives out here." "No one goes there." "No one would be out there." = So, I know it wasn't a person."

Edited by QuiteContrary

The point of this thread was to show some insight as to how they do these.

I know that Rick Dyer made a pitch to them when Discovery was looking for what turned out to be "Finding Bigfoot".