Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Question in time?

buddy rob4

I asked myself for years, What is TIME? In grade 11 HOME Echonomics clas... I was stirring a pot of cream of mushroom soup when I begain to question really, what time is. I even wrote it down, but I have to argue with my ORIGINAL clue because it is flawed however that day stirring that soup did change my perspective on the natural world probably for life.

MY KNEW THEORY

TIME IS CHANGE

CHANGE IS TIME

CHEMICAL CHANGE IS THE DEFINITION OF THE SPEED OF TIME

WHITHOUT CHANGE THERE IS NO TIME

HUMANS CHANGE THE SPEED OF TIME EVERYDAY JUST ON THE EFFECIENCY ON THERE PRODUCTIVITY

WE ARE CHEMICAL CHANGERS AT THE MINIMAL

WE CONTROL TIME

THE EARTHS REVOLUTION AROUND THE SON CONTROLS TIME

TEMPERATURE CONTROLS TIME

I AM IN CONTROL OF TIME AND I CAN SUCCEED IN MY GOALS!

Edited by Saru
Removed drug reference

Wrong or right??? I want to know what you think. Second question is are we a direct representations of the next dimension. Is any sort of chemical, kenetic, and so on type of change representing something more complicated then an actual object that has depth. And then without the physical connection but the affect to a state of matter being even further by 2 steps of the third dimension? Random number generaters? Do you believe them or is it a false prodigy?

Okay. Explain;

"THE EARTHS REVOLUTION AROUND THE SON CONTROLS TIME

TEMPERATURE CONTROLS TIME"

Okay. Explain;

"THE EARTHS REVOLUTION AROUND THE SON CONTROLS TIME

TEMPERATURE CONTROLS TIME"

ETA: No, it doesn't, and no, it doesn't.

Trinity University in Dublin has some hypotheses on the perception of time, time is relative anyway. As you approach the speed of light, time slows down for that object.

LINK - Trinity Uni Dublin - Time is in the eye of the beholder

Is perception the concept you are trying to get across?

• Like 2

I am watching a documentary about albert einstein right now and then dipping back in so. He says apparently there is one direction for time and to the left there is space. Or on the other hand. Time is ticking faster when you are not moving. Now picture this. You move and Time actually slows down on your clock apparently according to Einstein. This is in direct corollation to what I am saying. You are beating the watch. Try beating the watch when you are an ice cube. Or if the earth was stuck in one spot it's assent through chemical change would plummet significantly and there would be know us. We need thermal energy to generate this movement Einstein is speaking of.

I am watching a documentary about albert einstein right now and then dipping back in so. He says apparently there is one direction for time and to the left there is space. Or on the other hand. Time is ticking faster when you are not moving. Now picture this. You move and Time actually slows down on your clock apparently according to Einstein. This is in direct corollation to what I am saying. You are beating the watch. Try beating the watch when you are an ice cube. Or if the earth was stuck in one spot it's assent through chemical change would plummet significantly and there would be know us. We need thermal energy to generate this movement Einstein is speaking of.

What if your watch got frozen?!?!?

What if your watch got frozen?!?!?

I will awnser that for you. The watch that was tracking that watch would be ticking faster. And if that one froze. Then there would be somewhere else in this universe that would seem faster to the none changing. Or literally faster is a better way to look at it. If our entire universe froze, the only time that would be in existence would be outside of our universe. Prove me wrong sir.

I will awnser that for you. The watch that was tracking that watch would be ticking faster. And if that one froze. Then there would be somewhere else in this universe that would seem faster to the none changing. Or literally faster is a better way to look at it. If our entire universe froze, the only time that would be in existence would be outside of our universe. Prove me wrong sir.

Or is this not even a conseivable matter. I thought it was common sense but. As I will give the most respect, Captain C has a different idea and I want to learn from you sir because I am young, and Canadian that am looking to be proved wrong.

Not only perception but reality. A piece of atomic mystery in a clock is a clock. A quartz crystal is a clock. A human being, as contraversial as it's sounds is it's own clock. And we have the ablilty to change the oucome just by our physical and intelectual confrontations. MY SPELLING.... Anywho. We rule...@!!! And I love you all.

Not only perception but reality. A piece of atomic mystery in a clock is a clock. A quartz crystal is a clock. A human being, as contraversial as it's sounds is it's own clock. And we have the ablilty to change the oucome just by our physical and intelectual confrontations. MY SPELLING.... Anywho. We rule...@!!! And I love you all.

Work in six hours!!! make er a good sleep

I have often wondered if time is a totally differerent experience the further from the sun you are.

For instance if you lived on Pluto we know it takes 248 Earth years or 90,465 days to complete 1 solar orbit made up of 14,164.4 Plutonian days. Each day lasting 153 Earth hours.

Every single second it travels 4.7km through space. Compared to Earth which travels at 30km per second.

Is it possible that the distance from the sun calculated by relative mass of planets and forces of gravity and acceleration through space time really does affect perceptions of time speed physically for someone on pluto or any other planet for that matter? Its possible I suppose.

The problem is no one is there to ask. Maybe they should of thought of attaching an atomic clock to the mars rover to measure it.

Trinity University in Dublin has some hypotheses on the perception of time, time is relative anyway. As you approach the speed of light, time slows down for that object.

LINK - Trinity Uni Dublin - Time is in the eye of the beholder

Is perception the concept you are trying to get across?

I am saying the change in time has nothing to do with perception but only pure reality.

No, that's time dilation and length contraction. You need speed, not heat.

I am saying the change in time has nothing to do with perception but only pure reality.

I think it's a simple concept and everyone is over complicating it. It may be the fourth dimesion but it's not that crazy. They say if you move at light speed you may move forward in time. But my question is, how couldn't you? I mean if I was moving at light speed I probably would have lived a thousand lives by now. OR PROBABLY WAY MORE>

I think it's a simple concept and everyone is over complicating it. It may be the fourth dimesion but it's not that crazy. They say if you move at light speed you may move forward in time. But my question is, how couldn't you? I mean if I was moving at light speed I probably would have lived a thousand lives by now. OR PROBABLY WAY MORE>

What are the variables??

No, that's time dilation and length contraction. You need speed, not heat.

What causes speed?

But reality is recorded by perception.

In any case, that's not right, how it works is time is relative. Time dilation is actual time differences between two observers. Using time dilation and length contraction a pilot could reach the centre of the galaxy in a mere 12 years, but everyone on earth who started the experiment would be dead.

What causes speed?

Energy.

Thank God you started quoting someone other than yourself, I was getting concerned there.....

I think it's a simple concept and everyone is over complicating it.

Not really, initially I bet it was, but many great minds have made it easier to understand - and verify. Clocks on the Space Shuttle tick a bit slower than reference clocks on earth, but ones on GPS satellites tick faster. We observe this.

It wouldn't be an explosion would it. Or is that a farfetched thought???

Um, I said energy already.

Are you going to keep talking to yourself because if you are, I'll leave you to it. You are creeping me out.

• Like 1

The only way we can record reality is by the tools we have created to perceive reality and our own judjement to "perceive" what our senses tell us and the tools relay to us. Very true statement. what you said sir that I tried to quote but couldnt because I couldnt figure out how.

Typical, I was talking to you because I want you to teach me something, apparantely it's a scary topic.

Not really, initially I bet it was, but many great minds have made it easier to understand - and verify. Clocks on the Space Shuttle tick a bit slower than reference clocks on earth, but ones on GPS satellites tick faster. We observe this.

Um, I said energy already.

Are you going to keep talking to yourself because if you are, I'll leave you to it. You are creeping me out.

Why is that?

Not really, initially I bet it was, but many great minds have made it easier to understand - and verify. Clocks on the Space Shuttle tick a bit slower than reference clocks on earth, but ones on GPS satellites tick faster. We observe this. I wonder Why???? It's veryinteresting. So many ppl think I am attacking them when I argue, but I feel so none violent when I do. I only want to increase my mental capacity to be able to good for this world and I am not going to do it alone. So I argue. And then learn.

A quick summary is: There has been a debate that has been a little contraversial above about how time operates. Lets continue the debate!

I think time is a product of its pro creator where is friend thinks that it is a constant. relating to a variable that has speed written all over it. Almost the same thing. However we cannot forget the power of a conciouss mind. Lets just be friends.

Posts merged

Try to avoid making a lot of short one-line posts one after the other, it's best to put down all your thoughts in to one response at a time.

Posts merged

Try to avoid making a lot of short one-line posts one after the other, it's best to put down all your thoughts in to one response at a time.

wow, thank you its even been organized while I was asleep
  • Like 1

The study which was just published in the leading international journal Animal Behaviour, showed that small-bodied animals with fast metabolic

rates, such as some birds, perceive more information in a unit of time, hence experiencing time more slowly than large bodied animals with slow metabolic rates, such as large turtles.

I quoted from psyche link to dublin research on the eye of the behold. I think this fortifies what I am trying to say. And for a humourous note. When I am day dreaming in school 10 years ago, time is flying by but as soon as I am asked to think, to quicken my own brain, time nearly can stop, as far as I can perceive, because the brain is "MOVING FASTER". I actually think that there is a basic explanation. And whether you are in one spot or moving time is more so related too your metabolism and the speed in which your brain is sending literal signals throught "time in space"(Chemical changes). Every part of your body is moving, all the time. UNTILL YOU ARE FROZEN, lost all thermal energy, Even if you are flying through space, you will not age frozen. If earth froze today and I traveled to the middle of the universe, would have time changed on earth???? I think it's an obviouse awnser. If nothing changed because it cannot change, it is timeless therefor causing no interference, now I understand also the universe is ticking just like quartz and there may be a cycle of what ever length of consciouse human thinking( A string of events inside of the brain that is also not static) that this frozen planet can be hit,(energy release), causing the planet to have a speed and a direction. We can call that maybey, one second. It is a mind bender but can't we simplify it. I don't think it is much a mystery but has been over thought.

Someone if they would, can u explain why a signal from one point to another will observe time slower and the points will observe time faster.

Is it because the faster speed a signal is moving the more it actually gets out of chemical change. Where as the slow moving will only age while the signal that is moving will see things happen in finer slices of time in turn causing it to actually slow down??? Because Time as I said is just change, here is the part where I question myself, no wonder ppl go crazy nuts thinking about this, I do not want to say something that is opposite of what I have been saying so I have to convert this into something that will fortifie what I am trying to say. AAAAA Just like you the clock is observing time faster as well, causing your own chemical change to happen HERE IT IS! MY BRAIN KEEPS loosin it but if I can just get it onto this screen. YOU ARE EMMERSED INTO A FIELD OF EXTREME ENERGY CAUSING GAPS IN TIME BECAUSE OF THE INTENSITY, NOW TIME DOESN'T GAP BECAUSE THERE IS ONLY ENERGY BUT YOU ARE ABLE TO PERCEIVE LESS INFORMATION ON EVERY EARTH SECOND BECAUSE OF THE SPEED OF WHICH THIS SIGNAL IS TRAVELLING, JUST LIKE IN AN AIRPLANE, YOU SEE A LOT BUT YOU MISSED WAY MORE. THERE IS MORE INFORMATION TO TAKE BUT LESS TIME TO TAKE IT. gosh I hope that doesnt contradict myself. YES YES YES, I THINK THATS IT, YOU ARE GIVEN SO MANY POSSIBILITIES WHEN AT CRAZY SPEEDS BUT DO NOT HAVE TIME TO UNDERSTAND THEM AND IN TURN THE SLOW MOVING IS AFFECTED BY MORE ENERGY AND CAN BE MORE LIKELY TO UNDERGO CHEMECAL CHANGE AT A MUCH HIGHER RATE. WHAT EINSTEINS THEORY MIGHT BE TELLING US THAT WHEN AT SPEEDS THERE IS MORE CHANGE AVAILABLE BUT IT'S LESS LIKELY TO REACH US. IN TURN REINFORCING MY IDEA THAT CHANGE IS TIME... AND NOW ADDING TO IT " AND THE MORE CHANGE YOU MISS THE MORE TIME HAS PASSED SOMEWHERE ELSE. "

I actually think I nailed it right there. I can expand also now that I better understand it and feel like it all makes so much sense now. I missed energy in grade ten day dreaming there for more time had passed, somewhere else, such as, the clock on the wall. If I was not missing the energy, the clock would have slowed down and my brain would be going maybey closer to the speed of my body. There for I would have been able to get more out of life. As a kid, days seemed longer, I was intrigued by the physical world so much that I was able to learn so much from it, in turn, making the clock on the wall, literally slow dooooown. In regard to the speed in which my brain was moving. Not my body, just the signals moving at speed. Just like a spaceship is a signal and the universe is a brain and the A point and B point are only what they literally are. Commercials are a perfect example that our brains are moving at different speeds from one another. If it is the first time you watch that comercial it seems to take a long time where is your friend that has seen it several time may have hardly noticed it was on, or is he just a perfect example of how satallite dishes have the phenomena of a faster clock. In turn time travelled past your friend because he was not observing what was happening on the television, he may of been in his own mind at the time causing him to miss much of the energy. Going back to the satalite dish in orbit, it is in orbit not going from point A to B so there fore it is not learning anywhere near to what it could be, its on repeat, I know if my brain did circles I wouldn't learn much either therefor, slowing the speed of time inside my brain. That may explain why the clock ticks faster. Because it is not being affected by as much energy. Energy is time. But mass isn't, even though they mathematically can equate.

In the far future when everything has smoothed out or decayed, there is no change, and without change we do not have a clear notion of the passage in time. quote from the show that is doing a documentary on Albert Einsteins theory of reletivity.

Edited by buddy rob4

There, I presented an incredible idea, tell me I am wrong. Please, because if you cannot prove me wrong, my idea only makes more sense.

I asked myself for years, What is TIME? In grade 11 HOME Echonomics clas... I was stirring a pot of cream of mushroom soup when I begain to question really, what time is. I even wrote it down, but I have to argue with my ORIGINAL clue because it is flawed however that day stirring that soup did change my perspective on the natural world probably for life.

MY KNEW THEORY

TIME IS CHANGE

CHANGE IS TIME

HUMANS CHANGE THE SPEED OF TIME EVERYDAY JUST ON THE EFFECIENCY ON THERE PRODUCTIVITY

WE CONTROL TIME

Why would anyone remove something that is part of the equation...QUESTION MARK???? I am a little dissapointed because I would have never even been on this tangint if it wasn't for the door to be opened by OMG. That has an affect on nature sir and I am also feeling offended.

Edited by buddy rob4

Recapitulatory:

index_zpsfbf47f4e.jpg

• Like 1

Recapitulatory:

index_zpsfbf47f4e.jpg

Is that halariouse, thank you. There is a side story, I am sure those faces are embarassed by my theory, still, haven't learned then the truth, help. By the way, we would never be here today, if it wasn't for greed, but, will that take it all from us one day. More of a statement then a question, I think we know the awnser.

MY KNEW THEORY

TIME IS CHANGE

CHANGE IS TIME

WE CONTROL TIME

Simply put, time passes. Don't confuse actual time passage w/ your perception of time. As a child you think, wow, I have to wait one whole yr for my next birthday. But as an older adult, a yr doesn't seem very long.

Time passes, and you get older, but time isn't change, (they are two different things).

Chemical change does not control or define time, chemical, and other changes take time to occur.

Humans are more productive if they accomplish tasks in less time, the rate of time passing does not change w/ increased productivity. Humans can't control time, IF we could we would be time travelers.

The earth traveling around the sun is OUR measure of time, (one yr for one orbit). If the earth was destroyed, time would still pass at the same rate without it, and us.

Einstein's theories are based on space/time....as in they are interrelated and interconnected. If you were on a spaceship traveling faster than lightspeed, (supposedly) your watch will run @ a different rate as compared to the ppl still on earth.....but as you look @ YOUR watch, it still appears to run @ the same rate it always has.

Simply put, time passes. Don't confuse actual time passage w/ your perception of time. As a child you think, wow, I have to wait one whole yr for my next birthday. But as an older adult, a yr doesn't seem very long.

Time passes, and you get older, but time isn't change, (they are two different things).

Chemical change does not control or define time, chemical, and other changes take time to occur.<><>Buddy Rob says Change in energy is time, every time that clock ticks it's because it is being forced too. Time is a tool to measure change.

Humans are more productive if they accomplish tasks in less time, the rate of time passing does not change w/ increased productivity. Humans can't control time, IF we could we would be time travelers.

The earth traveling around the sun is OUR measure of time, (one yr for one orbit). If the earth was destroyed, time would still pass at the same rate without it, and us.<><>Buddy Rob says I THINK FORCES WOULD CONTINUE ACTING ON EACH OTHER AS THEY CONTINUE ACTING ON EACH OUTHER DESPITE THE FORCE THAT THE EARTH CONTRIBUTES.

Einstein's theories are based on space/time....as in they are interrelated and interconnected. If you were on a spaceship traveling faster than lightspeed, (supposedly) your watch will run @ a different rate as compared to the ppl still on earth.....but as you look @ YOUR watch, it still appears to run @ the same rate it always has.

Every frequency has it's own time, from the one side of the wave to the other, measured by the difference on a higher or lower frequency. I do believe that is all time is.

Einstein's theory to me can only be comprehended as the speed of your vessel can only max out at the speed of light however because of the intense energy fields being missed and not being processed fast enoght because most things don't move that fast, your atomic mass is way heavier then photons which may actually do get acted on easier at high speeds such as by gravity. You miss energy, causing the vessel to skip, through space, instead of actually moving from the next spot then to the next. Maybey like a wave, I do not know, but I do know you will arrive to your destination faster then what is actually measured in light years. If you came back, that would be a frequancy throught space. You could also use that as a clock.

If this action is happening in your brain, signals that are traveling at fast speeds missing some energy such as how thoughts are created, then your thoughts may be moving faster through space then your body, causing you to be presented with way more information but not as much time to get it, also still taking in way more information then if those signals were being sent less often and moving slower. Good thing your brain doesn't decay from thinking. Which means some ppl may be way wiser, seaming like they should look older. This would mean a faster trajetoral(not orbiting signals such as listoning to your alarm clock everymorning, that's when the conciousness notices change happen quicker, the clock goes faster beside you) brain pattern conciousness would notice change happening at a slower rate compared to the outside world.(The clock goes slower wherever interesting spot it may be at this point)

Edited by buddy rob4

Chemical change does not control or define time, chemical, and other changes take time to occur.<><>Buddy Rob says Change in energy is time, every time that clock ticks it's because it is being forced too. Time is a tool to measure change.

The earth traveling around the sun is OUR measure of time, (one yr for one orbit). If the earth was destroyed, time would still pass at the same rate without it, and us.<><>Buddy Rob says I THINK FORCES WOULD CONTINUE ACTING ON EACH OTHER AS THEY CONTINUE ACTING ON EACH OUTHER DESPITE THE FORCE THAT THE EARTH CONTRIBUTES.

Every frequency has it's own time, from the one side of the wave to the other, measured by the difference on a higher or lower frequency. I do believe that is all time is.

Einstein's theory to me can only be comprehended as the speed of your vessel can only max out at the speed of light however because of the intense energy fields being missed and not being processed fast enoght because most things don't move that fast, your atomic mass is way heavier then photons which may actually do get acted on easier at high speeds such as by gravity. You miss energy, causing the vessel to skip, through space, instead of actually moving from the next spot then to the next. Maybey like a wave, I do not know, but I do know you will arrive to your destination faster then what is actually measured in light years. If you came back, that would be a frequancy throught space. You could also use that as a clock.

If this action is happening in your brain, signals that are traveling at fast speeds missing some energy such as how thoughts are created, then your thoughts may be moving faster through space then your body, causing you to be presented with way more information(Change) but not all the change will actually take affect, also changing(there should be a knew word called "Spacing") way more then if those signals were being sent less often and moving slower; in respects to moving space travel inside your conciousness and not decay. Good thing your brain doesn't decay from thinking. Which means some ppl may be way wiser, seaming like they should look older. This would mean a faster trajetoral(not orbiting signals such as listoning to your alarm clock everymorning, that's when the conciousness notices change happen quicker, the clock goes faster beside you) brain pattern conciousness would notice change happening at a slower rate compared to the outside world.(The clock goes slower wherever interesting spot it may be at this point) CORRECTION!!!

"Spacing" a gap through space creates a distance that can be traveled without decay caused from a or many subatomic particles moving straight at near light speed, but also not reporting back on a steady frequency; space will decay or change however won't change its speed of decay or change.

I think It is because waves of energy can only affect such heavy particles moving at such great speeds. These waves could be even pockets of gamma rays, the space around a black hole may have very large energy spikes that may create the vessel to experience some change or decay. The ship would literally be at that space and time at the moment of the energy spike. Then there would be a space untill there was suitable energy to cause another disturbance causing the ship to be again at a different place in space and time without actually touching the space in between.

I imagine these waves to be freaquent on the ship in a rich galaxy like ours and the ship would be spacing over and over again through small distances.

Kind of looks like this earth ship ship ship ship ship at light speed Star

ship time time time time time ship

earth lightlightlightlightlightlightlightlightlightlightlightlightlightlightlightlightlighlightlightlig Star

Orbit = == = ==== = ========== = =========== = =================== Orbit EDIT WELL THAT DIDNT LINE UP

Edited by buddy rob4