Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Question in time?

buddy rob4

Time is measured by our species, to Quote Raymond .E.Feist. Time Is what stops everything happening at once look back to the big bang theory , everything was happening at once and when time started after the big bang it was it was an orderly timeline.

• Like 1

orbit causes order, traggectory, so different, so so different as in a lot different not a bit different. But, after the big bang, was left a ever so long decay of insane energy, as in energy change taking place through a lot of space. And it was orderly, but when we get to a certain point of decay mass, may stop interacting with mass causing time to literally.......STOP

Edited by buddy rob4

You are way ahead of your time.

orbit causes order, traggectory, so different, so so different as in a lot different not a bit different. But, after the big bang, was left a ever so long decay of insane energy, as in energy change taking place through a lot of space. And it was orderly, but when we get to a certain point of decay mass, may stop interacting with mass causing time to literally.......STOP

i ****IN MEAN THERE WILL BE NO MORE CLOCKS THAT CAN TICK

aaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKHHHHHHHHHHH all i am trying to prove that there is no such thing as time unless you to resort to understanding it as the simple tick of anything, and measuring the difference betwean it and another tick. Just like music.

I've had a 'country education' but that makes no sense. How can something be "so different, so so different as in a lot different not a bit different."

Your concept argues with itself (i.e. it makes 0 sense).

• Like 1

I've had a 'country education' but that makes no sense. How can something be "so different, so so(I am Canadian, sry should of put) soo soo different as in a lot different not a bit different."

Your concept argues with itself (i.e. it makes 0 sense).

Guy, why you making such a lame point on such a incredible topic, can you ask a more complicated question next time plz.

orbit causes order, traggectory, so ******* different.(CORRECTION) But, after the big bang, was left a ever so long decay of insane energy, as in energy change taking place through a lot of space. And it was orderly, but when we get to a certain point of decay mass, may stop interacting with mass causing time to literally.......STOP

Guy, why you making such a lame point on such a incredible topic, can you ask a more complicated question next time plz.

It is?

It is?

Because time is interesting, and my biggest question is why are we here, right now. Why do I perceive, and more, I do actually think this is an incredible topic,

what do you think toast?

The continuation of, A Question, in Time?

I really challenge somebody to pick this apart, below. Or have a reasonable argument that has some depth.

Every frequency has it's own time, from the one side of the wave to the other, measured by the difference on a higher or lower frequency. I do believe that is all time is.

Einstein's theory to me can only be comprehended as the speed of your vessel can only max out at the speed of light however because of the intense energy fields being missed and not being processed fast enoght because most things don't move that fast, your atomic mass is way heavier then photons which may actually do get acted on easier at high speeds such as by gravity. You miss energy, causing the vessel to skip, through space, instead of actually moving from the next spot then to the next. Maybey like a wave, I do not know, but I do know you will arrive to your destination faster then what is actually measured in light years. If you came back, that would be a frequancy throught space. You could also use that as a clock.

If this action is happening in your brain, signals that are traveling at fast speeds missing some energy such as how thoughts are created, then your thoughts may be moving faster through space then your body, causing you to be presented with way more information(Change) but not all the change will actually take affect, also changing(there should be a knew word called "Spacing") way more then if those signals were being sent less often and moving slower; in respects to moving space travel inside your conciousness and not decay. Good thing your brain doesn't decay from thinking. Which means some ppl may be way wiser, seaming like they should look older. This would mean a faster trajetoral(not orbiting signals such as listoning to your alarm clock everymorning, that's when the conciousness notices change happen quicker, the clock goes faster beside you) brain pattern conciousness would notice change happening at a slower rate compared to the outside world.(The clock goes slower wherever interesting spot it may be at this point) CORRECTION!!!

"Spacing" a gap through space creates a distance that can be traveled without decay caused from a or many subatomic particles moving straight at near light speed, but also not reporting back on a steady frequency; space will decay or change however won't change its speed of decay or change.

I think It is because waves of energy can only affect such heavy particles moving at such great speeds. These waves could be even pockets of gamma rays, the space around a black hole may have very large energy spikes that may create the vessel to experience some change or decay. The ship would literally be at that space and time at the moment of the energy spike. Then there would be a space untill there was suitable energy to cause another disturbance causing the ship to be again at a different place in space and time without actually touching the space in between.

I imagine these waves to be freaquent on the ship in a rich galaxy like ours and the ship would be spacing over and over again through small distances.

Kind of looks like this earth ship ship ship ship ship at light speed Star

ship time time time time time ship

earth lightlightlightlightlightlightlightlightlightlightlightlightlightlightlightlightlighlightlightlig Star

Orbit = == = ==== = ========== = =========== = =================== Orbit EDIT WELL THAT DIDNT LINE UP

A time wave is an interesting concept. According to Einstein space and time co exist . The universe is expanding we are told but that does not mean that space time is also expanding. It is interesting also according to Einstein that the presence of matter warps space time. In this model space time as a fabric distorts under weight of mass. In that case space time must be physically displaced or forced somehow out of shape. The odd thing is that if space time bends or bulges then it must obviously 'travel' somewhere. Outwards in every direction to accomodate mass. This must require an as yet unidentified space time dimension for this mass induced expansion to occur in if you follow? Does it mean the space time fabric travels as a wave of energy through this unseen dimension? The so called ripple in space time? I think you may be right. Yes it does.

• Like 1

Christchurch is where I am wondering, I have actually been wondering if thats an actual place or a reference to religion taniwha for a couple days, and thank you for you're input.

Christchurch is where I am wondering, I have actually been wondering if thats an actual place or a reference to religion taniwha for a couple days, and thank you for you're input.

Actually buddy the ChCh im from, its the largest populated city of NZs South Island.

Hey youre welcome. Its amazing how often science has a knack of coming up with new and interesting hypothesis or theories, in essence churning fact from fiction. How many times will someone simply have a thought and even before they can press 'post' that very same moment a scientist is rising to prominence publishing a paper of your very idea lol.

I suspect it is a real phenomenom seen on these forums by others also.

I learn as I go on UM. Its the education I didnt get at school. Theres a lot of knowledgeable and good people in this diverse community.

Be hearing more from you in the future :tu:

Edited by taniwha

Einstein's theory to me can only be comprehended as the speed of your vessel can only max out at the speed of light however because of the intense energy fields being missed and not being processed fast enoght

Say what? You know, most folks who seriously think they might overturn a theory would spend the required time to learn what the existing theory/ies state and why. For pretty obvious reasons.

I'd suggest you start here, as Einstein himself has written an excellent primer... You really should consider learning a lot more about the topic, because, well, to be frank, what you have posted so far is either incomprehensible or shows a lack of understanding of both the observations and the current theories that have grown out of those observations. Those theories, including Einstein's contributions, are tried and tested and found to be accurate, to date.

But anyways, may I ask you to please answer two simple questions:

Q. 1. What observations does your 'theory'/speculation explain BETTER than existing mainstream theories? In detail please.

Q. 2. All theories worth *anything* are testable. What tests do you propose to prove the viability of your ideas?

• Like 1

Just reading before you asked me your questions I was going to say that many good scientific claims comes first from the absorption of other proven facts and then presented among the scientific community. My idea is indeed disputable, thats why I put it up.

A. 1.(ha ha ha) wow big question, lol. the hahaha was before I read it. But for my bed time awnser....I wan't to fry some burgers, however they ain't going to get fried unless I do it. Seriously, they are frozen. They will last so long untill I blast them with my thermo powers, I am tired, maybe, tommorow, I can awnser you better. Good night central time.

Just reading before you asked me your questions I was going to say that many good scientific claims comes first from the absorption of other proven facts and then presented among the scientific community. My idea is indeed disputable, thats why I put it up.

A. 1.(ha ha ha) wow big question, lol. the hahaha was before I read it. But for my bed time awnser....I wan't to fry some burgers, however they ain't going to get fried unless I do it. Seriously, they are frozen. They will last so long untill I blast them with my thermo powers, I am tired, maybe, tommorow, I can awnser you better. Good night central time.

The loop hole is if I simply just tossed my delightful burgers across my incredibly hot stove, they would be still frozen. Peace

• 4 weeks later...

I do not know it all, I simply do not have the time to manage skimming the idea. But I do know a couple thingvbs such as. This theory does not dispute main stream theories. It only makes them perceivable. All I want is for ppl to actuall y have th3e power to understand them, way quicker then deleting a 3 and removing the gap between l and y. SIMPLY SPEAKING, THERE IS SO MANY ALTERNATIVES SO I BLAME THE PPL THAT TRY TO OVER COMPLICATE, AND POSSIBLY THE WORST WORK HAZZARD GIVEN THEY CAN MAKE PROPER CHANGE BUT DONT.

So, if I understand this thread correctly, time only exists if there is something to measure it by. If everything is static, then time is impossible. Perception of time, not passage of time, is relative to the perceiver.

Is this correct?

So, if I understand this thread correctly, time only exists if there is something to measure it by. If everything is static, then time is impossible. Perception of time, not passage of time, is relative to the perceiver.

Is this correct?

That is what I think time is. The interaction of the forces that we know of seem to create the illusion of time. But really everything is just bouncing off everything else in a sense and you see the hystory being created or that was created from the constant changes being associated with real interactions in this rich place in somewhere called our universe.

A good question would be, explain how time works on the quantum level. I think again, there is none, but on this level they barely interact with gravity because it is too weak. This rare interaction with actual pieces of matter actually reflects back to the light speed travel that I brought up on this thread. Meaning that if a particle is small enough it can literally be anywhere because nothing can restrict it to one place unless harnessed into the forces of this rich place that ended up being around everything I have ever learned about called the universe. Or as our species likes to call it the collapse of the wave function due to being observed.