Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crop Circles: Not all of them are pranks

Zelaox

Hi guys, i found a video about crop circles.

I think we have been visited by aliens, but it's hard to know when a person lays out a proof. It is easier to believe when NASA does it, but there is no chance that they will, I think anyways

Here´s the video:

• Like 4

There all pranks. Aliens don't send these type of geometrical artistically pointless messages.

• Like 7

Yes they is.

• Like 4

I wasn´t able to watch more than the first 30sec. of this crap-clip as I think it will reduce the IQ by viewing longer than that.

I was like "30 seconds? Oh come on.", but you are spot on.

• Like 4

The idea that aliens would travel light years across the universe to leave patterns in fields in Wiltshire is beyond ridiculous

*yes i know they aren't all in Wiltshire

• Like 7

of course crop circles are not all pranks... but they are all hoax

• Like 5

The idea that aliens would travel light years across the universe to leave patterns in fields in Wiltshire is beyond ridiculous

The aliens are simply marking their territory so other aliens know to stay away from those areas. When aliens take over our planet, they will all make sense.

I believe they're also leaving similar indecipherable marks on the back wall of a bowling alley near my house. People say these are made by "gangs" but no one has ever seen a human making them so obviously aliens are responsible.

• Like 9

Hi guys, i found a video about crop circles.

I think we have been visited by aliens, but it's hard to know when a person lays out a proof. It is easier to believe when NASA does it, but there is no chance that they will, I think anyways

Welcome to UM, Zelaox! :)

I wouldn't call them pranks either. Vandalism is the word I'd use.

• Like 4

counting down to when laver sees this post

:whistle:

• Like 7

Ohhhhh Noooooo

Plz Mr Moderator change the title of this post

• Like 4

Ha Ha - but it is nice to know you are missed when a bunch of believers, who cannot cope with the truth,

sabotage your thread and get it closed simply because it is getting a lot of interest from many other UM users.

You see in your heart of hearts you know it is true, 'some crop circles may well not be man made', and if so they are a sign.

The Crop Circles / Revelation thread gave you one possible explanation of what that sign might mean, but for the debunking believers -

maybe with atheist, religious or other beliefs - that would mean they had to change their beliefs about a possible non terrestrial

'intelligence' using this sign for a reason, and they were clearly not prepared to do that to the extent of mounting an evil attack on

the proposals of the thread.

My position is - 'Win / Win'- because I have stuck to the truth in the proposals, just recording what has now been discovered,

and it is up to other UM users to decide what they make of it....

The debunker's position is - Win / Loose ( Big Style ) - because if there is not and has never been any outside 'intelligence' at work in our

world they win - BUT - if there has been, and maybe still is, they loose, as I say Big Style, because they are

in denial and actually fighting the idea, despite the clear evidence that this 'intelligence' may have left for us to find at

some point in time and might still have been leaving over recent years....

Crop Circles are closely associated with ancient sacred sites in the Wiltshire area , places of veneration and worship from the distant past,

many of which may later have become Christian places of worship. So, 'debunkers etc', would suggest you stay away from

religious establishments - you might be anathema in some quarters......

• Like 1

sigh...we have overwhelming evidence that includes photo's - vids, witness statements - and of course, the circle makers themselves 'admitting' that they did it.

But zero evidence for ET/Religion/Fairies or anything 'other' than man making crop circles

• Like 6

@laver

so you are saying that these so call highly intelligent ET's has you say are using crop circles images to contact who?? us?? humans??

if your so called highly intelligent ET wants to contact us then why dont they learn the universal earth language called english

it took me 16 months in my spare time to learn a new language to an extent people regard has fluent, and your so called highly intelligent ET's surely surpasses mine.

oh and laver dont reply to any posts, because only bs come out from you

• Like 3

if your so called highly intelligent ET wants to contact us then why dont they learn the universal earth language called english

More people on earth speak Mandarin, than any other language in the world, but aside from that, you make a good point. As I've posted in the other thread, if they poses the technology to travel here, why is it that their only form of communication is something more primitive than cave man drawings?

If they wanted our attention, all they have to do is park a bunch of their "mother ships" above our cities... Bingo, CNN goes to a special news bulletin that's NOT about Justin Bieber getting arrested...

Edited by Amerix
  • Like 2

Just one quick question and I'll be done. Observing that you guys are done with threads of crop circles :yes:

Wasn't there some circles that had high radiation levels? How is that? Is it easier to make them (circles) by radiading the crops or what?

Whether aliens or humans, it does seem a rather time wasteful gesture. Human's pranking or even doing it covertly (just so they can argue; aliens!) I can understand. But an advanced race that can travel light years and sees that governments are trying to cover up their presence (if you're down with that train of thought) and ALL they leave is a mathmatic gang sign? :td: Booooo

If they wanted our attention, all they have to do is park a bunch of their "mother ships" above our cities... Bingo, CNN goes to a special news bulletin that's NOT about Justin Bieber getting arrested...

I wouldn't even count on that. For an entire day the University of Minnesota had a giant tethered balloon high over Minneapolis for a science experiment. It quickly generated real-time reports on UFO sites on the Internet but no one figured out what it was until they asked around days later. Even more embarrassing, although the skies were perfectly clear only one of the excited people observing the craft was able to take a picture of it and it only showed a blurry unidentifiable mess typical of "orb" pictures these days.

• Like 1

Ha Ha - but it is nice to know you are missed when a bunch of believers, who cannot cope with the truth,

sabotage your thread and get it closed simply because it is getting a lot of interest from many other UM users.

You see in your heart of hearts you know it is true, 'some crop circles may well not be man made', and if so they are a sign.

The Crop Circles / Revelation thread gave you one possible explanation of what that sign might mean, but for the debunking believers -

maybe with atheist, religious or other beliefs - that would mean they had to change their beliefs about a possible non terrestrial

'intelligence' using this sign for a reason, and they were clearly not prepared to do that to the extent of mounting an evil attack on

the proposals of the thread.

My position is - 'Win / Win'- because I have stuck to the truth in the proposals, just recording what has now been discovered,

and it is up to other UM users to decide what they make of it....

The debunker's position is - Win / Loose ( Big Style ) - because if there is not and has never been any outside 'intelligence' at work in our

world they win - BUT - if there has been, and maybe still is, they loose, as I say Big Style, because they are

in denial and actually fighting the idea, despite the clear evidence that this 'intelligence' may have left for us to find at

some point in time and might still have been leaving over recent years....

Crop Circles are closely associated with ancient sacred sites in the Wiltshire area , places of veneration and worship from the distant past,

many of which may later have become Christian places of worship. So, 'debunkers etc', would suggest you stay away from

religious establishments - you might be anathema in some quarters......

Sigh.

Your other thread was closed simply because you were wrong and had no evidence for your silly assertions. Nothing else.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 9

Sigh.

Your other thread was closed simply because you were wrong and had no evidence for your silly assertions. Nothing else.

Cheers,

Badeskov

So...from this statement above we can presume that you believe that every thread that remains open on this forum...

the OP is right and has evidence....and doesn't make 'silly assertions'..?

That is the only logical conclusion to draw from what you've said.

It's obvious to anyone paying attention that a group of you were determined to get Laver's thread closed.

:geek:

Actually it was more probably due to lack of evidence, incorrect calculations leading to incorrect results, faulty conclusions and a willingness to ignore all that as if it had no impact on the hypothesis.

• Like 6

So...from this statement above we can presume that you believe that every thread that remains open on this forum...

It's obvious to anyone paying attention that a group of you were determined to get Laver's thread closed.

Where have you been? zoser disappeared and we have few left to send everyone into a tizzy.

• Like 2

Where have you been? zoser disappeared and we have few left to send everyone into a tizzy.

:rofl:

I've been in hospital and nearly died...I'm still recovering so I can't really cope with all the forum shenanigans

at the moment... :hmm::)

• Like 3

That is complete nonsense, Bee, you can draw no such conclusion. OPs can easily be wrong and I have no issue with that whatsoever. But when you claim something, is shown that you are wrong (provably), and as a response makes the same claim with no counter argument it is not a discussion anymore, it is preaching.

Again, utter nonsense, laver got his thread closed. This "group of us" simply pointed out where laver was wrong, repeatedly. And it was really, really basic. Laver simply refused to acknowledge that or even discuss the points raised opting instead to regurgitate his probably wrong information. And that is a fact.

I've been in hospital and nearly died...I'm still recovering so I can't really cope with all the forum shenanigans

Sorry to hear that Bee, I hope you are getting better.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov
  • Like 1

Jeez. Yes, get better!

• Like 3