Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Norwegian Boy of 10, steals another car

seeder

:lol: I dunno! This kid seems to like living on the edge. Having previously claimed to be a dwarf who forgot his licence, his confidence seems to have grown!! His family needs to have a leash on him, or at the very least, be more careful with the car keys...

Ten-year-old boy who claimed he was a dwarf after police saw him driving his parents' car is caught AGAIN after taking another car

Norwegian boy, 10, took his aunt's car for a 20 mile joyride

This the second time in under two weeks the boy has 'stolen' a car

Previously caught having driven 7miles with his baby sister in the back

Told police he was a dwarf who forgot his driver's licence

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2563814/Ten-year-old-boy-claimed-dwarf-police-saw-driving-parents-car-caught-AGAIN-taking-car.html#ixzz2twTUZZbz

• Like 1

Am thinking some solitary confinement and silent treatment is needed. He's gonna kill himself or some other poor soul.

• Like 4

The little brat....maybe he suffers from ADD or something? God knows what he'll be like when he hits his teen years.

• Like 3

This story is hilarious! This kid obviously has a high IQ and is hyperactive. He needs to find something productive to focus his energy on, so he doesn't kill someone on one of his epic adventures.

Stealing a car 2 x does not automatically give claim to a "high IQ". A quick wit maybe, but an immoral quick wit. He showed no respect to his parents, his aunt, or the law. I am not seeing him as a cute little kid, more possibly a sociopath. His only interest is in his own enjoyment. I would never have put my parents or relations through such a thing, the guilt alone would have felt awful to me. As Eldorado has pointed out, this kid could very easily kill someone and that would have been pointed out to him in no uncertain terms by the police the first time around - yet he did it again just the same.

• Like 5

I think you're forgetting the fact that he's only ten years old. We've all made asinine decisions as children. Give him a break haha.

He got a break - the first time they caught him and I do remember what 10 years old was like, it was no longer quite childhood anymore. Definitely old enough to understand the consequences of his actions once he has been caught the first time if he had an ounce of conscience.

Edited by libstaK
  • Like 3

He got a break - the first time they caught him and I do remember what 10 years old was like, it was no longer quite childhood anymore. Definitely old enough to understand the consequences of his actions once he has been caught the first time if he had an ounce of conscience.

He is also old enough to know he did wrong the first time or he wouldn't have tried to lie his way out of it with the police. 10 yrs old is the year we start upper school in the UK and at that age they definitely know right from wrong.

We all may have done silly things as kids but not stealing cars. I wonder if Son_Of_Origin would give him a break if he caused the death of one of his/hers family while driving around all innocently?

• Like 1

Who the hell leaves their keys in their car? They're all idiots. How about a lock on the door that can be opened only with a key and then sleep with it under your pillow. I had to do that when my son was 4 because he and his little sister would go outside and turn on the water hose in the fall and play with the dog. Holy kidnap, Batman, use your freaking brains, parents.

• Like 3

I heard this on the radio the other day. I was like: "Again?" Someone should hid their keys!