Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lizzielizizzie

it's quite suspicious that he won't consider medical or psychological help but will consider looking online.

That´s the math that "he" does not exist in reality.

That´s the math that "he" does not exist in reality.

Perhaps. But, it's not usual at all.

I, with a clinical anxiety disorder, looked on-line about my issue both before and during treatment.

Some of that was from embarrassment, part of it was wanting to know what other's had to say.

And, part of it was also, at the time, I did not have the financial means to secure a professional opinion.

Whether "he" is the "she" OP makes no difference in this crisis. The crisis is the focus.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 1

I quote from what he has told me:"That while I do appreciate the concern I have personally ruled out the possibility of having actual medical problems. I realize I am not a professional but it seems highly unlikely to have so many mental diseases happening at once. And that "hell no" I ain't going to a psychologist."

Honestly...

That sounds a lot like me prior to being diagnosed, at 32, with ADD and dyscalculia. And I'm the guy with the M.B.A.

• Like 2

Honestly...

That sounds a lot like me prior to being diagnosed, at 32, with ADD and dyscalculia. And I'm the guy with the M.B.A.

and to avatar picture..... hinthint. please note that I refused to hashtag hint hint
  • Like 2