Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crop Circles made by Humans or Aliens? - Poll

dreamland

Crop Circles made by Humans or Aliens?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Crop Circles made by Humans or Aliens? - Choose your opinion below

• Humans
    • Aliens
    • I don't know
    • Both ( some made by aliens, some by humans )

Humans, too many have come forward and confessed to doing it and have even shown how they do it in the dark and make complex shapes with no noise.

• Like 1

Come on. you're just funning now aren't ya.

A poll???

LOL.

A poll???

LOL.

Why not...everyone has different opinion..lets see, who is right. This is what polls are about.

I am tempted to vote Both, but I've yet to see any Good Evidence of ETs, much less ETs building crop circles. AND... I have seen good evidence of humans building crop circles. So, I am forced to vote Humans alone.

EDIT: So far vote is 11, 0, 0, 2. 11 for humans, and 2 for "Both".

Edited by DieChecker

In year 3000+ or less humans will develop such a technology that will allow us to travel freely to other planets, and maybe we will try to communicate with humans here on earth in some way, in case of language change.

In year 3000+ or less humans will develop such a technology that will allow us to travel freely to other planets, and maybe we will try to communicate with humans here on earth in some way, in case of language change.

We already have technology to travel the stars, it is just that it would take a Really Long Time to get there.

• Like 1

A poll???

LOL.

Why not...everyone has different opinion..lets see, who is right. This is what polls are about.

LOL.....it doesn't matter who is right.....it only proves that there are more skeptics here......probably just a macho thing going on bwahahaha....

Not to be pedantic, but Polls aren't about right or wrong, but majority consensus and views.

LOL.....it doesn't matter who is right.....it only proves that there are more skeptics here......probably just a macho thing going on bwahahaha....

Yes, that's it exactly. We're all having a willy waving contest to see who is the most skeptical.

Well lads, we've been busted!

• Like 5

A poll???

LOL.

Do you honestly feel the many threads here on the same subject don't answer this?

I have no idea why people need so many avenues of confirmation. No offence intended have your fun, I actually thought it might have been a bit tongue in cheek.

• Like 2

Skeptics?

Not "people who can read"?

You sure about that?

Its like the cattle thing, it dead set beggars belief to marry the two together. To me, the question is about as valid as "Are Bananas ET in disguise"?

• Like 1

Do you honestly feel the many threads here on the same subject don't answer this?

I have no idea why people need so many avenues of confirmation. No offence intended have your fun, I actually thought it might have been a bit tongue in cheek.

Its not confirmation... its an opinion... we can still talk about it.

To me, the question is about as valid as "Are Bananas ET in disguise"?

Do... Do you think they might be??!! :o

• Like 1

Yes, that's it exactly. We're all having a willy waving contest to see who is the most skeptical.

Well lads, we've been busted!

Who won?

Crop circles aren't even slightly interesting. I have made them and it is very easy, though can be time consuming.

I just don't see the fascination.

• Like 5

Its not confirmation... its an opinion... we can still talk about it.

But as I said, some extensive threads on the subject already exist that have explained the true nature of crop circles. We have the odd poster who feels this event is significant, but evidence does not support that suspicion.

What exactly did you want to say about them? Man made and some rough ones made by nature, a couple of people claim to have seen them appear where they were previously not before and under very vague evaluations at that. What else is there? Surely you did not open the thread to have more people post links to circlemakers?

I can tell you how to make one and have it appear as though it was done over night, but I have done so several times before.

I am afraid I just don't get it. Don't think I am the only one either.

Crop circles aren't even slightly interesting. I have made them and it is very easy, though can be time consuming.

I just don't see the fascination.

See?

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

Do... Do you think they might be??!! :o

bananasinpyjamas-narrowweb-300x373-0.jpg

I welcome our yellow overlords.

But I hope they kick these aliens out:

maxresdefault.jpg

They are the "Budget Direct" aliens. Goddam stupidest characters on TV. Aliens without hair shampooing. Jeeezzz..........

• Like 2

Skeptics?

Not "people who can read"?

You sure about that?

Its like the cattle thing, it dead set beggars belief to marry the two together. To me, the question is about as valid as "Are Bananas ET in disguise"?

Banana's? you might be onto something.

post-145910-0-72797700-1393297434_thumb.

bananasinpyjamas-narrowweb-300x373-0.jpg

I welcome our yellow overlords.

But I hope they kick these aliens out:

maxresdefault.jpg

They are the "Budget Direct" aliens. Goddam stupidest characters on TV. Aliens without hair shampooing. Jeeezzz..........

That Alien is exfoliating her scalp. :yes: