Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Will the Antichrist be from Europe?

and-then

3 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

In one of the apocryphal scriptures Christ is quoted as saying: Spirit begets flesh and that is a miracle. If it were the other way around and flesh begat spirit,, that would be a miracle of miracles! 

So in other words we are spirit/soul occupying a human body for an experience on this Earth. I can agree with that parable. It would be quite the miracle if it was the other way around.lol!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Codemonger said:

I don't subscribe to anything, I'm not sure what exactly you think I'm promoting.

Humans are not multi dimensional entities, just simply 'sped' up evolution process of Planet of the Apes as children or 'creatures' of God. 

God Bless!

How do you suppose the evolution process was sped up? Ancient tablets have talked about how the Anunnaki messed with the DNA of the Neanderthal to create what we call humans. I could agree with you on the process being sped up by an external source. Maybe what you think of is god was actually the Anunnaki or those that called themselves the gods.

2 minutes ago, Codemonger said:

Again, the Universe does not care if you agree or disagree. People are people, they play a role in the Universe that God wants, the ultimate question man has is 'What is the meaning to life, Why are we here?' will come very soon. There is an answer, and when that answer comes it will be much more clear to you why you exist.

I already know the answer.

God Bless!

So you are claiming you know what the Universe cares about? So are you calling God a sort of dictator who dictates what it wants? The meaning of life is to experience an infinite amount of situations and learn what one really is. All the answers are already there if you seek. I am already clear on why I exist so I need not to wait. Do you think you have the correct answer?

1 minute ago, Codemonger said:

I already know how it was sped up , I've been a part of this for some time. The same way events have been sped things up over the last year. This is a gift given from God and not a technological advancement of ancient extraterestrial some race. It is an Angelic ability.

God Bless!

If you already know then explain. What is the name of this God you speak of? If this God is not here on Earth then would it not be an extraterrestrial?

6 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

How do you suppose the evolution process was sped up? Ancient tablets have talked about how the Anunnaki messed with the DNA of the Neanderthal to create what we call humans. I could agree with you on the process being sped up by an external source. Maybe what you think of is god was actually the Anunnaki or those that called themselves the gods.

Or an internal source, if the breath life God breathed into his creation, the living clay of this world, was the soul and the soul took what it had to work with and made if what it is, today.

18 minutes ago, Codemonger said:

I don't subscribe to anything, I'm not sure what exactly you think I'm promoting.

Humans are not multi dimensional entities, just simply 'sped' up evolution process of Planet of the Apes as children or 'creatures' of God. 

God Bless!

Actually humans are quite multi dimensional, even a rock is multi dimensional.

I wish people would find out what a dimension is.

• Like 1

Just now, Hammerclaw said:

Or an internal source, if the breath life God breathed into his creation, the living clay of this world, was the soul and the soul took what it had to work with and made if what it is, today.

So are you saying the soul was created on Earth in your opinion? I think the human body was created on Earth but not the soul. The soul is a whole different story.

God is this entire Universe. Everything and nothing. You think of him as a man in the clouds, which is fine if you need to visualize something. We reference God is 'him' because of the nature of Chaos and Order , harsher temperament always sides with masculinity. 

The process of speeding up is extremely difficult to explain as your concept of space-time is somewhat flawed. They are not intertwined, the same that time travel in to the past does not exist. 

God Bless!

That's cool. So I am god, too!

5 minutes ago, Codemonger said:

He was referring to dimensions outside this universe. 

You may have heard the expression "we are spiritual beings having a human experience" – it means that we are more than just our physical bodies. It means that we are pure awareness temporarily inhabiting a human body in order to develop our consciousness. Think of your inner essence as the pure white light of a movie projector and your life as the reel of film. The white light becomes coloured by its interaction with the film – giving it new depth. We develop new dimensions of consciousness from our interactions with life in just the same way.

In order to operate in a multi-dimensional universe we require a multi-dimensional body – or more accurately a series of bodies which enable us to operate in all the "realms" of human endeavour. These bodies are all inter-linked and inter-penetrate each other because each one is more subtle (or less physical) than the previous. Our subtle bodies are integrated enough so that the average person considers himself to be a single being. For example, we consider our minds, our emotions and our physical bodies as integral parts of our being. Our personality is composed of a monad (source of awareness), a causal body (field of awareness), a mental body (intellect and creativity), an emotional body (emotions and desires) and an etheric body (life energy), all of which operate through a physical body. As we develop, the focus of our consciousness rises higher and higher through these bodies.

The physical body allows us to move around and interact with things in this physical world. They are like virtual-reality suits that convert everything we touch, see, hear, taste or smell into electrical impulses that can be perceived by our other subtle bodies.

https://esotericscience.org/article6a.htm

4 minutes ago, Codemonger said:

God is this entire Universe. Everything and nothing. You think of him as a man in the clouds, which is fine if you need to visualize something. We reference God is 'him' because of the nature of Chaos and Order , harsher temperament always sides with masculinity. 

The process of speeding up is extremely difficult to explain as your concept of space-time is somewhat flawed. They are not intertwined, the same that time travel in to the past does not exist. 

God Bless!

I can agree with you that Source(God) would be the entire Universe and everything in it. So now if Source is the entire Universe wouldn't that make you a part of Source such as a cell is part of your human body?

In a way, yes - a small part that he holds precious as you are a direct part of one of his youngest children. You also have Free Will, which makes you unique but Free is not entirely correct. Free Will of man can be manipulated very easily, this is something God does not want but sometimes it has to happen. 

God Bless!

I would say though that for an example our souls are cells of Source like a drop of water to the ocean. For an example Source would be the ocean and our souls are the droplets. So in a way we are all one but are still single parts.

Your physical body is one with your soul. There is no separation until your passing into the next life of Eternity after death. 

God Bless!

For an example I would say its like driving a car. You get into the car to drive the car but you are not really the car. So in other words your soul goes into the human body to drive the human body but the soul isn't the human body.

Yes - I mentioned that in a way earlier. The Hands of God are large though, not so delicate especially with so many things in motion. Man plays a role and it is this delicacy that he requires, that won't be revealed yet though. 

God Bless!

So in a way you are speaking in parables. When you say God has large hands you are talking about the Universe and not literal hands? Is that what you are saying?

13 minutes ago, Codemonger said:

In a way, yes - a small part that he holds precious as you are a direct part of one of his youngest children. You also have Free Will, which makes you unique but Free is not entirely correct. Free Will of man can be manipulated very easily, this is something God does not want but sometimes it has to happen. 

God Bless!

Thank you. At least I have Free Wifi. 

8 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

For an example I would say its like driving a car. You get into the car to drive the car but you are not really the car. So in other words your soul goes into the human body to drive the human body but the soul isn't the human body.

So what exactly is the composition of a soul? What's it made of? Are We talking literal or metaphorical? 

Edited by XenoFish

Yes and no ; For simplicity sake, yes, we are distinctly separate even after death. The idea that we are one with the Universe is not entirely correct though. 

In the end we are truly the sum of all the parts - Father, Son, Holy Ghost. This has already been brought forward of course in the past. But even these parts can be forever separated. 

God Bless!

So you put a bit of Christian spin on your information? We aren't to far apart on our thoughts maybe the terminology a bit different. I would say there really isn't death but just a moving on to the next experience. The human body may become a pile of dirt but the soul energy always lives on and evolve and learn.

3 minutes ago, Codemonger said:

That is correct, this is why parables were used in the past because even by today's standards man does not have the scientific reasoning or language to Understand how the Universe works. 

Yes, if God Willed the earth to be gone, then the requirements would be in motion and the earth would be gone. For God to intervene directly is extremely Cosmic and is usually planned thousand if not millions of years in advance. 

God Bless!

I think that parables were often used because the Powers That Be don't want humans to know what the truth really is. If the humans knew the truth the PTB wouldn't be able to control the humans any longer and they would lose power over this planet. I like to call the PTB the Archons also. They kind of feed off of fear, destruction and pain of the human psyche. Christians would call the Archons Satan.

On 12/11/2017 at 5:19 PM, Codemonger said:

I can assure you these are not thoughts. *snip* Make no mistake , I'm not here to agree, disagree, just informing - But I am glad your reception is one of thought and dissection. The spin isn't Christian, for Christ was real and did give his life up - It will NOT happen a second time. 

I will talk about the soul in another post that someone requested. 

God Bless!

I'm sorry but if you believe a Jesus gave up his life that makes you a Christian. I don't like labeling people but if you believe that a god sent his son to be tortured and murdered that is a Christian belief. I'm sorry but I don't subscribe to a sacrificial belief system for that to me is Archonic.

3 minutes ago, Codemonger said:

No , your languages and concepts are extremely inferior - teachings and explanations won't make a difference. The only way to describe what transpires are through Parables. There are things you cannot see, determine, understand - they are in front of you , behind you , around you; There are much more advanced civilizations (creatures of God) that do not have technology that still does not fathom God and what happens on an Epic scale down to the micro fabric of our Universe. Some are here to witness what will transpire. 

God Bless!

Actually symbols would be much better then parables or any language. In fact the PTB use symbols on humans all the time to program and control the populace. I am aware of many other civilizations, universes and an infinite amount of timelines. Also that time is not linear but cyclical.

That is not true, there is no such thing as infinite timelines. Multi-verses do not exist. 

God Bless!

So? You got proof for any of this? 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Codemonger said:

I don't think you understand. Jesus was no man. There are prophets and there are Angels, Jesus was much more than a prophet - like Moses. There are also things that are not from this Universe, that God has NO power or control over, and they do not BELONG here. 

Jesus was given a choice, to wipe man out, he chose a different path. God did not forsake him - we have been silent for two cycles now, watching, listening and God has determined what plagues this World and mankind. It was the spear of Destiny that ultimately killed Jesus, an unholy weapon blessed from a Fallen Angel. He literally died for our Sins to let us live and fight for another day.  

God Bless!

Sorry but I don't subscribe to the whole Jesus thing and to me that is just a story created to create a religion. Yes the parables can be used for good but I don't believe in a Jesus. I do believe in a Christ Consciousness but not that a Jesus ever existed . To me it's just a story or play you can learn something from. I can also learn something from reading any book or any movie for that matter. I don't believe in the whole died for mans sins propaganda to make humans fill like a piece of crap.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Codemonger said:

It was the spear of Destiny that ultimately killed Jesus, an unholy weapon blessed from a Fallen Angel. He literally died for our Sins to let us live and fight for another day.  

God Bless!

:blink:

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Codemonger said:

That is not true, there is no such thing as infinite timelines. Multi-verses do not exist. 

God Bless!

Apparently there is much you don't know then. Maybe it's time for you to go back to the drawing board.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Codemonger said:

There is only the now, the present. Time travel in the past does not exist nor do infinite timelines. Thats fantastical thinking on mans part in trying to figure out the Universe and all the intricacies it holds.  

There is however Quantum Time - which is based off of Events and not how we perceive linear time. This is as close as you will ever get to time travel.

I call it Un-Locking, there is a war being fought and part of that war are defence mechanisms of a tale that is told behind the scenes. Quantum time allows for these puzzle pieces to be written and the unlocked when the time comes. A song can be written 100 years ago and it isn't until future events it is unlocked and relevant, tales, movies etc. This is hard to explain, but like I said it is a defence mechanism to Protect the unseen war and Angels that have been part of this for some time. 

Everything now is reaching it's conclusion.

There have bene only a few Angels born and conceived as humans - memories are Unlocked as part of Quantum Time to Reveal what is needed, required, and what has been going on. 

I hope you understand.

God Bless!

You may have a lot to learn my friend. I am amazed that you think you know it all when you are far from it.