Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Will the Antichrist be from Europe?

and-then

1 hour ago, ChaosRose said:

Except it actually looks like this...

Image result for paul vi audience hall

That';s even worse! It's clearly the Eye of the Illuminati(TM)

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

That';s even worse! It's clearly the Eye of the Illuminati(TM)

LOL. Yeah. There are two of them, so if you warp the view enough, you can make it look like a snake face. 

Designers and their weird ideas. They are certainly not helping. 

• Like 3

The Antichrist will always be the one on the losing side, whatever if the guy called by the name is good or evil...The winners are always in the good side of the story anyway because they write it.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

Except it actually looks like this...

Image result for paul vi audience hall

Yea the pic you posted is from the side view not the front view.

5 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

LOL. Yeah. There are two of them, so if you warp the view enough, you can make it look like a snake face. 

Designers and their weird ideas. They are certainly not helping. 

It was done on purpose not by accident. The Catholic Church has many times been classified as the Anti-Christ itself by many Christians. I myself would say the Catholic Church is very disturbing with it's power and abuses. I wouldn't be surprised if they had Reptilians living under certain churches in Rome.

2 hours ago, Jon the frog said:

The Antichrist will always be the one on the losing side, whatever if the guy called by the name is good or evil...The winners are always in the good side of the story anyway because they write it.

Great point!

22 hours ago, Scrunchkruckets said:

It's interesting to see occult symbolism all over the Catholic church. xD

At the Basilica.

664562296_resized.jpg

• Like 1

On 12/10/2017 at 5:49 AM, Sir Smoke aLot said:

Considering your stance towards Islam i do not believe in your objectivity regarding this subject. Sorry for late reply.

And what is my stance?

I believe that everything important has been said here, regarding point which i made earlier. Again, if you can not accept one simple fact about Joel's work which he made without any source which backs up his claims. Author, in this case, has found source in his imagination and prejudice.

If you are referring to your post #248?  You made two points, one was about his personality or character.  That does not matter when you critically examine what he writes.  It’s about what he writes, not who he is.  And two, that there is not enough info on Dajjal.  That is non-sequitur as it’s about the eschatology of end-times, not just the Dajjal.  Richardson references Quran, Hadiths, and the Bible to make an authoritative comparison, that is the simple fact.  So if that is all that is important to be said, then you didn’t say anything.  If I say that the sky is blue on a clear day, is that my prejudice?  That’s all Richardson is doing.

Agenda is term which is being applied wrongly here. I wrote about this subject because i believe that a lot of lies about Islam are present and are being spread with intention to induce hatred between Muslims and non Muslims.

Richardson is not spreading lies and he says several times that his intention is not to induce hate.  It’s more like a wakeup call.  But that’s what I want you to do, is to just pick one lie, explain what it is, show the ayah that he is misinterpreting, and show why.  Don’t just say it is.

Such stance towards Islam is especially evident since late 1990s, from Mr. Bibi's book about terror. '' Islamic Antichrist '' we talked about is one of those lies by my opinion, it's one part of larger scheme.

I’m not familiar with that book so I do not know what the “lie” is?  But you have to wonder why it is especially evident?  Richardson points it out.  He says that something like 90% of the violence going on in the world is caused by Muslims.  Now please don’t argue and say that he’s wrong because it is really only 87%.  That kind of argument is distracting.  So it is Muslims that is causing mischief and corruption in the land.  This attitude hasn’t changed since when Mohammad and his followers harassed the pagans at the Kaaba.  Let’s be honest here, the world views Muslims as spoiled brats and will throw a tantrum until they get their way.  Saying that is not prejudice, or hate, or lies, just fact.  Most people are just incredulously dumbfounded over this behavior.  Another thing is that the teachings of Islam has become readily accessible via the internet.  More and more Islamic sites come online that don’t hide the true intentions.  It’s easier now to capture quotes from clerics and Imams and post them right away, then it’s followed up later with the statement “but that’s not what I meant”.  This is the impression that Islam shows to the world.  And it’s this attitude that lends itself to the anti-Christ and his followers.

I've explained that for three times here already. Every question you asked I've already addressed in my first post about the subject here. 

If you had, I wouldn’t be asking “again”.  If you have been answering then you haven’t been very clear or you’ve been saying things but not answering the question satisfactorily.

Your statement kinda proves my point because, again, there is no mention of either Mahdi or Al Dajjal in Qur'an. They are not mentioned explicitly in Qur'an at all. Only several Hadiths about era of Imam Mahdi exist. Do you know what is Ayah and what is Hadith?

It’s not just direct mention of the Mahdi or Dajjal, but the eschatology, the setting of the stage, supporting concepts.  In one of his Chapters, Richardson provides a long list of attributes of the Mahdi (Quran/Hadiths) and compares them with the corresponding attributes of the anti-Christ (Bible).  There seems to be enough source information to compare.  He even checks what he says by talking about how each time period has their own anti-Christ.  It is usually a Pope, a leader, or empire.  Recently, we’ve seen Hitler and the Third Reich, Stalin and the Soviet Union, even Reagan, Bush/Saddam, and Obama.  Hec, I’ve shown how Obama’s name can be morphed into Mabus.  But these entities come and go.  Now Nazism and Communism were pre-anti-Christs, giving us a glimpse into what it would be like.  But there is one entity today that is so close to how it will be like, it’s just too scary.  This presents a conundrum.  If Islam is not going to be the vehicle of the anti-Christ then it will surely wane and disappear.  I don’t suppose that is a prospect that most Muslims would be able to wrap their head around.

I was sure that you know the subject well since you are talking about it.

I’d like to think I know it well enough.  At least well enough to not be fooled.  I’m constantly learning new things.

This ain't hard to understand and it's essential for any approach towards review of this book as scholarly work. By distracting from such essential fact you are actually admitting that Joel's books is fiction work, fairy tale and nothing else.

No, it is not too hard to understand.  If one knows anything about the scriptures of both faiths, this book is not fiction.  It is a critical look at the subject.  He doesn’t say that this is the way it’s going to be, he’s just presenting how close the comparison is.  It’s up to the reader to make that determination.

To write book about Algebra one has to know it perfectly.

No, not really.  You can just write about only what you know.

Imagine if author of literature in the field of Physics would use Mahabharatha as basis for his book? Such strategy has no place in academic world.

Actually, I think it would be.  Looking at the Mahabharatha as a physics book would be very interesting and perhaps enlightening.  Explain physics via a story about a civil war.  I think many ancient texts have such dual meanings like this.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

And what is my stance?

Anti Islam speech rooted in propaganda against Islam. You were labeling certain Muslims as sub humans ( namely, the Palestinians ).  Everyone should proudly wear colors they chose to wear. More generally speaking, problem these days is that many people have rainbow set of suits in their wardrobes.

Defending the author of this book is continuation of your support for Anti Islam ideas.

If you are referring to your post #248?  You made two points, one was about his personality or character.  That does not matter when you critically examine what he writes.  It’s about what he writes, not who he is.

Bio from his official site : '' I love Muslims and i love to see as many of them convert to Christianity as possible ''. So, he states that he loves Muslims but he also points out, in same sentence, that he doesn't respect them at all. There are other quotes of his which prove my point. 

It is exactly because of critically examining of every aspect of his work that i got this conclusion. To disregard his bio would be to disregard critical thinking and common sense. Dog is always running to catch cat. That is nature of things.

Richardson references Quran, Hadiths, and the Bible to make an authoritative comparison, that is the simple fact.  So if that is all that is important to be said, then you didn’t say anything.  If I say that the sky is blue on a clear day, is that my prejudice?  That’s all Richardson is doing.

Now you are getting to the point. Richardson references non existing parts of Quran and narrated parts of Hadiths. That is simple fact.

There are less than 10 hadiths regarding the subject and only three of them with clear reference to era of Imam Mahdi. There is no reference in Quran at all, especially not as explicitly as Richardson states. His story is bogus and I've already mentioned that story which he covers in his book has already happened ( check Biblical tribes in respect of Ezekiel 38/39 ).

It’s not just direct mention of the Mahdi or Dajjal, but the eschatology, the setting of the stage, supporting concepts. 

If you believe that Bible can be abused to fabricate any claim we Muslims believe in Qur'an being unique in terms of being impossible to change it's message. I am sick of non Muslims teaching Muslims about Islam. 

You are actually presenting Richardson as some authority in Islam even tho his central message was refuted by works of Muslim thinkers from as early as 700CE.

He even checks what he says by talking about how each time period has their own anti-Christ.  It is usually a Pope, a leader, or empire.  Recently, we’ve seen Hitler and the Third Reich, Stalin and the Soviet Union, even Reagan, Bush/Saddam, and Obama.  Hec, I’ve shown how Obama’s name can be morphed into Mabus.  But these entities come and go.  Now Nazism and Communism were pre-anti-Christs, giving us a glimpse into what it would be like.  But there is one entity today that is so close to how it will be like, it’s just too scary.  This presents a conundrum.  If Islam is not going to be the vehicle of the anti-Christ then it will surely wane and disappear.  I don’t suppose that is a prospect that most Muslims would be able to wrap their head around.

This is authors demagogy by my opinion. Do not believe that such messages could became popular in groups other than anti Islamic ones.

Actually, I think it would be.  Looking at the Mahabharatha as a physics book would be very interesting and perhaps enlightening.  Explain physics via a story about a civil war.  I think many ancient texts have such dual meanings like this.

Excuse me i have to go out and refuel my Vimana to travel and pay my respect to the Ruling 9 princes of the Universe.

It would be interesting but it would not be scholarly. Same thing as with Joel Richardson and his fairy tale.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

It was done on purpose not by accident. The Catholic Church has many times been classified as the Anti-Christ itself by many Christians. I myself would say the Catholic Church is very disturbing with it's power and abuses. I wouldn't be surprised if they had Reptilians living under certain churches in Rome.

So you believe in Reptilians?

I think you might have a skewed view of gnosis, dude.

It's not getting high and then reading a bunch of crazy crap on conspiracy websites. 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Yea the pic you posted is from the side view not the front view.

I don't know a lot about photography, but I know enough to realize that the pic you posted is warped. 

The place doesn't actually look like that. The windows are not up front. They're on the sides of the building. That's why I posted the image I did, that has not been altered. 

• Like 1

I'm certainly not a fan of the Vatican, but reptilian conspiracy theories because somebody artsy designed the building? 

That's just crazy talk. 

• Like 3

On 13.12.2017 г. at 10:00 PM, Truthseeker007 said:

Catholic church don't have any authority. It is just church. And Reptilians seems fake theory. World is controled by illuminati which are controlled by grey aliens. The Anti-Christ is called "oto" his name is McDonald Cbc.

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 6:49 PM, ChaosRose said:

So you believe in Reptilians?

I think you might have a skewed view of gnosis, dude.

It's not getting high and then reading a bunch of crazy crap on conspiracy websites. 

You are free to share your opinions but I really don't care what you think. From what you have posted in the past your understanding of gnosis is quite limited. So you being the authority on who has a skewed view is very laughable. I don't mind you trolling me though for you are free to do as you wish.

7 hours ago, raketata said:

Catholic church don't have any authority. It is just church. And Reptilians seems fake theory. World is controled by illuminati which are controlled by grey aliens. The Anti-Christ is called "oto" his name is McDonald Cbc.

You have a lot to learn and the truth is stranger then fiction.

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 6:51 PM, ChaosRose said:

I don't know a lot about photography, but I know enough to realize that the pic you posted is warped. 

The place doesn't actually look like that. The windows are not up front. They're on the sides of the building. That's why I posted the image I did, that has not been altered. 

So you have been there yourself? You posted your image from the side view not the front.

10 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

You have a lot to learn and the truth is stranger then fiction.

I personally believe in aliens because I have seen UFO many times.

• Like 1

Just now, Truthseeker007 said:

From what you have posted in the past your understanding of gnosis is quite limited.

And how do you understand gnosis?

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 6:51 PM, ChaosRose said:

Is this one warped also?

1.jpg

5 minutes ago, Coil said:

And how do you understand gnosis?

Do you want the definition? What do you mean how do I understand gnosis?

11 minutes ago, raketata said:

I personally believe in aliens because I have seen UFO many times.

I have seen one also. I have not been fortunate enough to see many though. What types have you seen if you care to elaborate?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

I have seen one also. I have not been fortunate enough to see many though. What types have you seen if you care to elaborate?

Light balls flying in the sky in the night and made turns. One of them was flying as bullet. Most of them make turns. One of them was staying and then go. They always dissapear. Once in the night in the forest was raining and there was clouds and between clouds I saw 10 light balls in one side of the clouds and 10 in the other side coming to each other. And you?

Edited by raketata
  • Like 1

Just now, raketata said:

Light balls flying in the sky in the night and made turns. One of them was flying as bullet. Most of them make turns. One of them was staying and then go. They always dissapear. Once in the night in the forest was raining and there was clouds and between clouds I saw 10 light balls in one side of the clouds and 10 in the other side coming to each other in angle. And you?

Very interesting and thanks for elaborating. What I saw wasn't light balls but the complete opposite. It was night time and I happened to look at the sky and say an object that was completely black kind of like a black hole. It went from point to point to point in a very quick motion a number of times and then it flew out of eyes view. It was when I was younger and I was with my mom. She started screaming and crying. She was pretty scared.lol!! I was just amazed by it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Very interesting and thanks for elaborating. What I saw wasn't light balls but the complete opposite. It was night time and I happened to look at the sky and say an object that was completely black kind of like a black hole. It went from point to point to point in a very quick motion a number of times and then it flew out of eyes view. It was when I was younger and I was with my mom. She started screaming and crying. She was pretty scared.lol!! I was just amazed by it.

Very interesting, thanks.

• Like 1

Just now, Truthseeker007 said:

Do you want the definition? What do you mean how do I understand gnosis?

You can write in your own words or copy the text explaining it correctly in your opinion.