Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

An Evening with Bigfoot

Q-C

These were my posts before I saw Dyer, so my intent is not misconstrued or that I knew exactly what I would be walking into with Dyer.

--#342 Mostly too, to see who his audience is, and how they respond. Will he be a joke or taken seriously? How many will even be there?

--#371 Hank is a rug and Dyer hasn't shot a bigfoot any more than he's seen one. Heck, Dyer will tell you himself he lies, and has.

I’ve had a long time interest in this subject. That is why I’m on a bigfoot forum almost every day. I know why I want to go. I want to watch him operate. I want to see the crowd’s response and comments. I want to see who he will be for this performance. I want to see how he treats the audience and responds to the comedy troupe’s “roast” and questions. I want to hear more of his story. I want to see how badly he can abuse and lie to the crowd and have people still support him and come back for more. I want to see Hank if I can, and see what type of show Dyer puts on

I hope to see evidence of people who DO NOT buy this prolific crapola that is bigfootery and sold everywhere.

--#381 I am going to see a scam, a liar, a rug. I know that going in.

I am not going to be disappointed because Hank looks "fake" or Rick can't give a straight answer or even put on a "good" show.

--#390 I asked my husband for the final input. He couldn't care less about bigfoot. I told him we are going to see a scammer and liar and the whole show could be a rip-off. He said "So what? If you want to go we'll go."

PART ONE: I deleted some accidentally but here is what I have so far...

I got exactly what I knew I would get and exactly what I told my husband. And a pleasant surprise at a renewed sense that People Do Think! And the kids 8-10 tonight were awesome. They weren’t his little fools either. WHERE IS THE DNA? One kid aggressively shouted at him.

First, the evening was not a Texas Love Fest for Rick Dyer. There was no love for him tonight after he opened his mouth. The crowd was a good cross section of young kids to people in their 60’s. And the couple guys in straw cowboy hats weren’t his friends either judging by their questions (so need to even go there)

The audience tonight weren’t sheep they were wolves on the attack!

Not one person tried to defend Rick or argue with his critics in the audience who asked tough questions and laughed at and heckled his replies.

Where’s the Minnow Film’s Documentary? What university do you have an NDA with? If you’re a Christian do you have trouble with all the lying you do? Are you going to sell the body on Ebay when the tour is over and then not send it to the buyer? If you’ve already sold Hank for $9 million why did you charge me $20 bucks for tonight?

People yelled out “liar” throughout the time he spoke.

A whole front right section laughed out loud throughout his 4-minute tent incident film they played on the screen.

People were very hostile towards him. Not just a few, the vibe of the majority of 155.

He was his usual cocky and condescending self to the audience by saying I don’t care if you believe me or not. I’m going to keep touring then release a little more evidence and tour again. So I can make lots of money.

He admitted he lies. He said he likes to lie. He likes to make people angry. Then 10 seconds later would say “That (pointing to where Hank was) is a bigfoot". And we were to believe him?

The woman in line ahead of us to see HankyPanky just might have nailed it when she said, “His tour won’t last long”

Letting him tour/speak is the best way to kill ANY belief by ANYONE in ANYTHING he says.

Listening to him was like watching Paranormal Witness only Live. And far far more boring. He couldn’t tell a good story with any emotional investment for love or money. He’s his own worst enemy.

You could film the Q&A and some did so hopefully it will be available online in its entirety. Then you can see what I mean.

I am very glad I went. This was a joke!!! He basically crapped all over the audience as he's been known to do. And the audience was not happy or impressed.

Dyer was available to anyone for questions before and after and probably during the showing of "Six Million Dollar Man:The Secret of Bigfoot"

I got a FREE T-shirt too.

I have lots of notes I scribbled in the dark and now I can't read them.

PART TWO tomorrow on HankyPanky himself. Any questions ask me.

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 5

He was his usual cocky and condescending self to the audience by saying I don’t care if you believe me or not. I’m going to keep touring then release fabricate a little more evidence and tour again. So I can make lots of money.

Fixed your post for you, QC!

Sounds like it was entertaining! :tu: Thanks for the report and looking forward to more.

And nevertheless, all of you paid him. QC, I still believe he won. I understand your point about letting him ruin his own credibility (If he ever had any), but that liar knows he can't use this scam forever. Sooner or later, he is going to need another one. But he is trying to exploit this one while it lasts. I bet he is thinking "Hey, look how smart and critical all of them are. Listen to what they call me. But they have paid my 20 bucks, so let them bark".

Anyhow, I'm glad you enjoyed the show, QuiteContrary. Although it's a shame you didn't break his nose. :tu:

Good for you my dear.

And nevertheless, all of you paid him. QC, I still believe he won. I understand your point about letting him ruin his own credibility (If he ever had any), but that liar knows he can't use this scam forever. Sooner or later, he is going to need another one. But he is trying to exploit this one while it lasts. I bet he is thinking "Hey, look how smart and critical all of them are. Listen to what they call me. But they have paid my 20 bucks, so let them bark".

Anyhow, I'm glad you enjoyed the show, QuiteContrary. Although it's a shame you didn't break his nose. :tu:

Yes, that is exactly what he said to us, and he has said this before. I made a choice that for me, was very difficult and part of me still regrets it and the other part is glad I got to see firsthand how the audience responded to him.

I enjoyed that the audience didn't enjoy him.

He also said his haters make him popular. You can't win with Dyer and those like him. They are everywhere and bet on ANY publicity as good for them and bankable. It has always been that way.

"Call me out and I still win!" "Start a war with me in public and I still win!" "Hate me out loud and I win!"

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 2

Lilly: as long as people let him. When a guy comes out tells you he's a liar, and that he likes to lie then asks you to believe "this". In front of a hostile crowd to boot? This guy is a real psycho.

I've suspected that he was a wacko, but now we have a first hand witness in a person we can trust from our own board.

Edited by keninsc

Fixed your post for you, QC!.

Absolutely! He wasn't afraid to admit last night that he lies is a liar and likes to lie. The story he told of how he shot Hank was so laughable (and insincere and boring) it seemed most saw right through it.

I would rather some people witness him and he makes money, yet his audience learns who he is and also about all the others just like him. And they pass it on to others who trust their opinion.

I know the audience had believers in it. Maybe even an entire Footer group(s). I'm glad they witnessed him first hand too. And never give him a dime or time again, if they so chose. And spread the word. And let his venues know this was unacceptable crap!

Rather than people stay home and wonder "Wow, is this guy for real? He shot a bigfoot? Cool, he's got one in his trailer?"

I am far more concerned with people's belief in Hank and similar storytelling than his pocketbook or the wallets of those who choose to give to him.

Edited by QuiteContrary

Nicely done QC. I too think it's important to be there first hand to help expose him. We know it's a lie, we don't need that proved, but we do need a way to get the word out to others.

Write th DA,s of each county. Ask them why he is getting away with fraud. That is how you get this stopped.

Or....... Do not pay to hear the same **** you have heard for free on the internet.

QC...... I am laughing that 150 there were angry. Why am I laughing, because dyer just owned all of you.

I would take getting questioned an called a liar for $1500 dollars an hour. ( at least )

He won again, now to the next town.

I know your reasons for going, although I still do not paying this guy just to see the audiences reactions. Either way it is money in his pocket, and it is nothing we have not read on the internet, or seen on the news.

Some are saying this is how we get the word " out there "? .........I do not get that either, the word has been out there for years, and it is out there. Just a google of his name, and 99% start with " fraud "......

Anyway, I have to go work grave yard, 13 hour shifts....2 weeks worth to make what Dyer did in 90 minutes......

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 3

Crap can't edit on phone.

How many of those angry 150 people are willing to file or start a class action law suit?

If they really want to stop him?

I do not get it. Most there new he is lying, yet help him financially. And free advertisement.

3 hour show, $ 3000 dollar profit minus merchandise. Dyer says " thank you haters "

He said that in last interview. " send me all of them "

Wow..... Why am I not surprised he will make a ton lying to people and laughing in their faces.

And less surprised these same people will continue to be paying customers.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 2

$fixed..deleted

Edited by Sakari

Nicely done QC. I too think it's important to be there first hand to help expose him. We know it's a lie, we don't need that proved, but we do need a way to get the word out to others.

True but some are going to believe in Rick Dyer and the legend of Hank regardless of what we do or say. Much like people who've fallen under the spell of a cult leader.

I recall reading about how L. Ron Hubbard treated his personal entourage like they were slaves and they loved him all the more for it.

Crap can't edit on phone.

How many of those angry 150 people are willing to file or start a class action law suit?

If they really want to stop him?

I do not get it. Most there new he is lying, yet help him financially. And free advertisement.

3 hour show, $ 3000 dollar profit minus merchandise. Dyer says " thank you haters "

He said that in last interview. " send me all of them "

Wow..... Why am I not surprised he will make a ton lying to people and laughing in their faces.

And less surprised these same people will continue to be paying customers.

I don't know that none will complain or seek any action, maybe some will. Nothing like being his fool in person to spur some people to action and warning others.

Some people just need to see things for themselves. And I've said before, if I was a believer it would be all the Footers like him who'd make me angry, not the skeptics.

I do believe much of this audience (and possibly any future audiences on Tour #1) won't attend Tour #2.

Edited by QuiteContrary

He is a chronic liar, I do not believe a word he says. So until there is indisputable evidence of his exact net profit off Hank, I'm not going to listen to him tell me how much money he makes, or speculate on how much money this tour has/will make for him.

First, he makes "no money off this". Then he now "drives a 2014 Porsche with the money".

He likes to brag about the cars he can afford now. He's a car salesman he can drive whatever he wants off his lot, it doesn't mean he owns the vehicles or paid near full price.

And maybe his Hank truck(s) and trailer(s) aren't even his.

His goal is to appear to be what he is not. That is what he does.

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 1

I know he made at least $3000 last night. If 150 people were there. Not bad for 3 hours.

That is minimum.

He is looking at least $144,000 for 12 months, if he does this twice a week.

That is not including merchandise sales.

Not enough to buy a bunch of porche,s , but I know that is about 3 years hard work for me.

12 months of getting paid to lie for him.

And people will pay, you and 149 others did. And nothing new came out. It is all ready plastered all over the net how much he lies, no one listened to that.

No one is going to listen to anything new, because really it is old news.

Dyer is not stupid, he is a genius. The people stuffing his wallet are the fools, and really have no place cutting him down.

He is the pied piper, calling in the guillable, and damn good at it.

No offense.

• Like 2

I will be sleeping tomorrow. I am curious if anyone wants to search.

What does his ex partner from the 2008 incident have to say about this? If he is even talking.

• Like 1

I will be sleeping tomorrow. I am curious if anyone wants to search.

What does his ex partner from the 2008 incident have to say about this? If he is even talking.

His name was Matthew Whitton, and I've not seen him pop up in regards to this. I do believe he lost his job as a Deputy after the fallout from the -08 scam.

QC:

I know you are like a super star right now but i have a bunch of questions.

1. How close were you seated to Rick Dyer?

2. Is he dreamy like he is on youtube? jk

3. You said how he react to the people, my question is how was his body language. Did he stutter, pause while trying to remain calm, did he sweat, did he roll his eyes? Body language goes a long way.

4. When he shown the tent video, was it in HD? Was the quality any better you can see on youtube? Was it silent or had creepy music?

5. From your point of view, how was Hank limbs look like, like his elbows, knees etc?

6. Did he loop stories or comments? Like saying how great of a big foot hunter he is?

7. How was the audience lay out? Was it like a stage where he was safely or in a circle around the crowd?

I know this sounds weird and random

• Like 1

QC:

I know you are like a super star right now but i have a bunch of questions.

1. How close were you seated to Rick Dyer?

Mid way up. The theater had an aisle between the two sections, we were in the second section. It was set up exactly like a movie theater only with long tables the length of each row for food and drinks.

2. Is he dreamy like he is on youtube? jk

Hey, if you're into ____ :no:

3. You said how he react to the people, my question is how was his body language. Did he stutter, pause while trying to remain calm, did he sweat, did he roll his eyes? Body language goes a long way.

He was cool as a cucumber. To the point of being soft-spoken and boooorrring. Slouched in his director style chair. His body language said "I DONT CARE" for a good part of the Q&A. He never showed any signs of anger even when his E-Bay scam was eluded to he calmly explained what "really" happened. Same with the freezer flub. He did get a bit louder and excited when telling us how he doesn't care if we believe him, he likes to see audiences angry. Blah blah blah He would laugh at us too. Like "You're the fools" but "Hank out there is real" (?)

4. When he shown the tent video, was it in HD? Was the quality any better you can see on youtube? Was it silent or had creepy music?

I don't remember any music (maybe the beginning?) just his boring monotone telling the story. It was not anything that would stick in my your mind. Remember I've heard his story. And the video dialogue was like a Jr. High project.

5. From your point of view, how was Hank limbs look like, like his elbows, knees etc?

He was conveniently covered in (your guess is as good as mine) hair so you couldn't see any clear knees and his elbow area was not visible. Hank was as forgettable as the tent vid. His feet were draped in red cloth, but he had his hands back.

6. Did he loop stories or comments? Like saying how great of a big foot hunter he is?

I think I remember him commenting on having the only bigfoot and we get to see it! But I don't remember him bragging on any hunting skills, per se.

7. How was the audience lay out? Was it like a stage where he was safely or in a circle around the crowd?

He was upfront on a stage where the movie screen was. There was a host: Owen Egerton who sat next to him. The stage was in very close proximity to the first row of people.

I know this sounds weird and random

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 1

A group of about 5-6 walked out when he was talking. When they all stood up together and it was obvious

they were walking out they drew some applause.

An audience member wanted to know why the documentary by Minnow Films was not shown. Dyer

said it is not his to show and the host Owen Egerton said they were unable to get it.

The majority of the shout outs and questions were skeptical and accusatory and came from all areas of the audience not

one section/group of people'

Also, the 4-minute “tent” video ended with a “for educational purposes only, so far”

• Like 1

PART TWO: HANK

Hank was displayed in his case in the theater's lobby and anyone could see him for $10.

Another man in Dyer's crew was "stationed" at the display case and talked about Hank and answered questions.

But Rick was nearby or available to answer questions as well.

RD did not avoid his audience as far as I could see. (THIS IS NOT AN ENDORSEMENT)

After we had the Q&A with Dyer where he told about the shooting of Hank

we then could get in line to view Hank in the lobby.

The cost to view was already included in the tickets we all had purchased before

for the Q&A and "The Six Million Dollar Man: Secret of Bigfoot" which I don't think

very many stuck around to watch the conclusion. The SMM was the Drafthouse’s choice not Dyer’s.

The story of Hank:

After Rick's second Walmart run for lots of ribs that night of December 6, 2012 they heard crunching

behind the tent only to see a bigfoot chowing on the ribs.

(I don't believe he mentioned any special rub or sauce this retelling)

Rick then pursued/tracked the 800 lb 8 foot plus male bigfoot. He was armed with a 30.06 and a scope.

Hank was shot once in the back of the head, once in the back and once in the back of the leg.

Dyer was asked “Why kill it? Why not use a tranquilizer gun?” He replied, Because the gun is $15,000 and you need a license for the darts. He didn't have the money then, he does now, so his next goal is a live bigfoot.

A female bigfoot also at the scene, and while protecting Hank, attacked and injured the camera man who had to be

treated at a hospital.

A teenager while out in Hank's trailer looking at the blurry blown up close-up photo of the female attacking the cameraman,

commented with frustration in his voice, This is 2014, why all the blurry photos! He was told that a clear one can be seen on YouTube.

Rick also shot a second male bigfoot that night and it will go on tour sometime too.

((SO, THREE FOOTS IN ONE NIGHT, "The Siege at San Antonio?"))

The man who was stationed at the display was very polite and

even though signs said “No Photos” we were allowed to

take photos of Hank and my husband did with his phone.

While we viewed Hank we were told

--he had multiple breaks in his fingers which show what a hard life he had had.

-- he is over 8 feet tall i couldn't hear the exact height

Hank did not look 8 feet to me, I wonder if his leg length is adjustable so his display could fit different venues?

I asked my husband on the way home “Did Hank look over 8 feet to you?” He also said, “No, he didn’t.”

In fact, I find it hard to believe Hank is over 8 feet and weighed 800 lbs (when alive). His stature was not something noticeably

large. In fact, I was surprised at how short he looked.

--he has a jaw that unhinges so he can take in large items in his mouth

How he swallows and digests these large items… ?

--His autopsy scar was clearly visible yet the 30-06 exit wounds through his face and leg were not.

If we wanted we could go outside to Hank's trailer and see an ultrasound of Hank's face. We did, as did others.

The ultrasound (as we looked at a blowup of it nailed to the trailer wall) was described as showing the pooling of

blood (darker areas on ultrasound) on the right side of the face because Hank was on the ground on his right side after being shot.

--A black dot, visible on the ultrasound, along the nose under the eye was explained as the bullet exit wound.

It was a nice SMALL clean hole, no surrounding tissue damage as in a blown out nose or eye socket was visible.

Just a nice clean small 30-06 exit would???

Rick was asked Did you use the scope on your rifle to shoot Hank? “Yes, and no”. His BOLT action rifle had a flashlight

taped to the barrel.

He was then asked, did you have a problem with muzzleflash in your eyeball blinding you after the “first” shot?

He then walked away to someone else and did not answering the question

Even in his small trailer and just a handful of audience members at a time surrounding Dyer and a man (with a British accent)

(from Minnow Films?) no one was afraid to question him, challenge him, or make it obvious they did not believe a word.

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 1