Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Indian Air Force jet intercepts 'UFO'

UM-Bot

We all know that E.T now Lives amoung us in Las VEgas ! :alien::tu:

So Next time your Out there Wave !

We all should know by now that they exist and certain races speak to our government. It's the truth with no proof. Hell, we each make our own proofs. Any logical person would come to the realization that they have been here before us and will be here after. (I don't get into the UFO forum because my ''views'' are set in stone for good reason.)

• Like 2

We all should know by now that they exist and certain races speak to our government. It's the truth with no proof. Hell, we each make our own proofs. Any logical person would come to the realization that they have been here before us and will be here after. (I don't get into the UFO forum because my ''views'' are set in stone for good reason.)

Have you got a scrap of proof for that?

• Like 2

We all should know by now that they exist and certain races speak to our government.

Well, we don't, that much is plainly obvious. And there is no proof to support that notion.

It's the truth with no proof.

Is that not the definition of "Anecdote"?

Proof? Hell, it does not even make sense, Governments hate each other, no way China, Russia, Korea or the Middle East are going to keep that secret for the US, and they are more than capable of knowing if the US receives interstellar traffic, as is the entire globe of amateur astronomers. None of whom have a shred of proof but should have.

Hell, we each make our own proofs.

That is both where UFOLogy goes wrong, and why it has no credibility today in any significant circle. We are entitled to our own opinions, not our own facts.

Any logical person would come to the realization that they have been here before us and will be here after.

Yet you failed to display any such logic at all? As such, how is this anything but a spurious claim?

(I don't get into the UFO forum because my ''views'' are set in stone for good reason.)

It seems you too have come to your own conclusions, which is where UFOlogy goes wrong. People ring plumbers and electricians all the time explaining "the problem" But are totally incorrect in their conclusions. Too many times I have heard, "Ohh yeah, this will be easy....." UFOlogy is no different except that everyone is an expert.

• Like 2

Don't forget ball lightening, using one unknown to explain another unknown.

In January 2014, spectrography data that were captured by chance (discussed below) lent support to the vaporized silicon hypothesis.

LINK - Direct measurements of natural ball lightning

Aliens disguised as weather balloons, kewl

Offtopic, unforgivably rude spelling correction here. Please forgive me for this - but it is the one thing I have OCD about.

LIGHTNING.

LIGHTNING

LIGHTNING No E!!!

'Lightening' is what you do when you add white to your too-dark paint, or bleach your hair..

Please help to stamp this misspelling out. Bless you all..

• Like 2

Offtopic, unforgivably rude spelling correction here. Please forgive me for this - but it is the one thing I have OCD about.

LIGHTNING.

LIGHTNING

LIGHTNING No E!!!

'Lightening' is what you do when you add white to your too-dark paint, or bleach your hair..

Please help to stamp this misspelling out. Bless you all..

Lighten up, Chrlzs..... :innocent::P

• Like 5

I don't think some people here realize just how much covert military air traffic goes on in those border regions.

That is probably the case, but I am sure most people here realise we can rule out UFO's of the ET variety.

CFO maybe? ;)

Lighten up, Chrlzs..... :innocent::P

So I guess I'm to obsessed and need too loose the attitude?

Your probably right.

Its just that it's effect on me is really quiet strong, much more then most other mispelled words..

I sometimes think that there doing it deliberately...

I'll definately try to chill in future.

Thnaks mate!

B)

• Like 1

Your probably right.

Its just that it's effect on me is really quiet strong, much more then most other mispelled words..

Thnaks mate!

B)

I counted 12....excellent..... :tu:

• Like 2

Have you got a scrap of proof for that?

As she said, any logical person would just know that. Come on. :)

• Like 3

Your probably right.

Thnaks mate!

B)

It's lose not loose .... haha just lightening the mood :yes:

• Like 2

:nw:

Sorry ChrLzs but this one made me chuckle.

• Like 1

No, loose the attitude. Give in to the Dark Side, it is the true path...

• Like 1

No Dr No, I am more than happy with the explanation. It was just a quip based on the number of UFO claims that turn out to be weather balloons, this was a classic example, amplified by a title that suggested this case was not solved.

This thread got me thinking - how many weather balloons are launched daily around the world.

While I couldn't find a quick answer, I did find that more than 200 are launched daily from just the United States. So worldwide, there must be thousands. No wonder they show up in UFO discussions so much.

• Like 3

:nw:

Sorry ChrLzs but this one made me chuckle.

Me To. :D But one out of twelve ain't that bad - I'd take those odds in a lottery..

• Like 3

In this case we have "UFO" being used in the true, albeit less entertaining sense - an object in the sky that was not immediately identified. Of course 75% of the readers will substitute ET vehicle for "UFO" and feel the evidence is mounting.

Who do you think would suppose such an outrageous thing?

Who do you think would suppose such an outrageous thing?

Hahaha, more than a few.

Hey, I've been trying to track down Jaipur here in Chicago to no avail. I may have to order some from a distributor and have it shipped. It is not readily available out of the U.K.

Edited by sinewave