Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Your death wish?

Mikko-kun

What is the one thing you'd wish to pass on from your life after you're gone? Think about those close to you who have passed and what they passed to you, and what have you passed to others.

Words we come up with might be very insufficient, but how else can we talk? I wish to pass on what has been passed to me, keys for life that feels fulfilling and right. Listening, being true to yourself, and kindness. That's what I want to pass on, but I truly wonder if I really do that, if I've done that.

• Like 2

I think a really good joke would be good... I would rather leave them laughing than crying... Not happy to see me gone, but happy to have had me around...

(they wouldn't listen to my advice anyway)...

• Like 5

Love of nature, love of the Earth. It is what my folk passed on to me. If I had the money, I would buy a bunch of land put some stone circles on it and leave to my Pagan community to be protected and used to honor the Earth.

• Like 1

All my debts....

• Like 3

I actually have planned this for quite some time. I feel the lyrics to Megadeth's A Tout Le Monde would be perfect.

It fits my view.

• Like 1

I'd like to leave my love of family, nature, and art behind. When my kids think of me I want them to remember how much I loved them and all the fun times we had as a family.

Passion for what you do, and taking pride in doing your job well. Being selfless, and being grateful for what they have.

I just want people to smile when they think of me.

• Like 1

The first thing I thought of (before I thought I had to pass on words) is that I'd want to pass on my genes to the next generation (aka, I want a baby). But I suppose if I had to pass on words to someone they might sound something like this:

I teach martial arts. After 12 years of owning a school I find that the most rewarding thing to pass on is experiences. I find knowing the experiences I have given kids will last their entire lives, it affects what kind of people they are, and they will seek similar experiences for their own children.

I would want to tell to whom ever there with me when my time comes..

- Those things you think are important now will change in time. Do what you love and leave it to others to decide themselves what is right and good for them.

Love!

This might come as cliche, but never the less it is most important .

There are never enough love in this world.

I'm leaving my dollhouse. If I ever get it finished, that is. It'll be a reflection of me and will probably be around a lot longer than I will.

• Like 1

I would like to leave a legacy of, be kind to yourself, be kind to others and try to find forgiveness and love for those who hurt you.

What is the one thing you'd wish to pass on from your life after you're gone?

That one thing is the "Lord" is a true saviour (the Jesus Christ narrative seems to fit the bill for unconditional love, resurrection and eternal life in Heaven, not the "outer darkness"). Edited by No-thingBornPassion