Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Phaeton80

150 American Subjects shot by FBI - All Deeme

4 posts in this topic

Im no fan of Rachel Maddow, but this one 'hits home'..

Rachel Maddow reports on details of the FBI shooting of Ibragim Todashev that strain credulity, keeping questions about the Boston Marathon bombing unresolved.

Three reports on the mysterious May shooting of Ibragim Todashev — including a long-awaited internal FBI probe into why an agent shot the friend of accused Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev — will be released soon, feds said.

FBI spokesman Paul Bresson said the agency's internal review is complete, and that it will be made public once the Department of Justice's civil-rights division and a local Orlando, Fla., prosecutor finish their separate investigations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU6GnQGlhK4

FBI spokesman Paul Bresson said the agency's internal review is complete, and that it will be made public........

don't need a cristal ball to know what they found, anyone doubs agent would be cleard?

I don't know the truth on this but neither does anyone else. For me, if a martial arts expert decided to open a can on me, I'd shoot him too.