Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Genuine Daylight UFO Footage

ufo junky

The idea of this post is to build up a collection of what could be described as genuine UFO footage. There is no doubt that ufology and the internet is haunted and riddled and rotten to the core with hoaxes, and what now with special effects soft ware available to anyone with a computer, it is almost impossible to tell what is fake and what is real. I would like to ask members to post links to what could be described as genuine UFO footage, preferably recorded on tape and befor the digital explosion, so anything upto the late 90's really, and preferably daylight footage with objects in the distance etc.

I will start the ball rolling with this clip, I dont think much is known about this clip??? Certainly looks genuine and seems to look authentic??? I have always been intrigued by this clip, if it is a hoax then it is a pretty good one...................

[media=]

[/media]

Haha what a fake!

It is show made by a company ATI

And look t those Jeeps. Do you think Russians will ever use American made cars? They are using uaz-469

Very sloppy actors tho!

• Like 1

look I said it before and I say it again....

You have cup, you have saucer, equals you have cup of tea.... not some ufo that crash landed in the middle of the desert.... got it

• Like 2

I will start the ball rolling with this clip,

Cubes do not roll.

This clip is absurd and even the soldiers are faked. Why the heck they exercise?

And, real soldiers do not point their MPs on companions.

BS.

PS: pls do not set up a collection with such crap.

Edited by toast
  • Like 2

And, real soldiers do not point their MPs on companions.

Yeah, that struck me as odd. They're pointing their guns as if they're facing a hostile crowd and are ready to fire if provoked. As it is there's nobody but the supposed soldiers and KGB agents on site so it doesn't make much sense.
  • Like 1

Yes Russia did have American jeeps an Sherman tanks from the land lease program and Russia kept them after the war.those are not jeeps in the moive

Edited by coolguy
  • Like 1

quote:

In his 1998 review of "The Secret KGB UFO Files," NBC News space consultant, former rocket scientist and UFO skeptic James Oberg pointed out how a disclaimer at the beginning of the program said: "What you are about to see may or may not be true."

"And at the end," Oberg writes, "two screens full of warning messages were even more to the point. One paragraph read: 'The Producers disclaim and do not guarantee the accuracy or truthfulness [of] any of the documentation or materials that have been provided by any source ... The materials and opinion presented on this program, including documents, film, photo, or video footage come from the sources and are not the responsibility of the Producers.'

"They couldn't have been more explicit in their announcement that the whole series of episodes about the recovery of a crashed flying saucer in 1969 near Sverdlovsk, and a subsequent autopsy ... was a made-up story with posed footage," Oberg wrote.

I can't remember where I read it but I'm sure this footage out of the Secret KGB Files came from a sci fi film which was possibly neverreleased.It's definitely not very realistic

Hmm, not exactly an auspicious start - does anyone have something a little better?

(And no, I'd rather not see Yalcin Yalman and his UFO turkey. Er.. I mean his hoaxed UFO from Turkey.)

It is not a real documentary file of an actual event or footage. It is just a television show made after a written document. And those are Jeeps

Edited by qxcontinuum
  • Like 2

What makes me smile about this ufo, is its embedded at an angle, but there is a tree right behind it. If it really crashed thru trees youd expect to see either broken trees, or the object sticking straight in the ground. There is no pushed up earth in front of it either. Then we see its not very thick/deep. So erm, where does the engine, fuel and pilots go? Its far too 'flat'

But then we have alien autopsy...again.. oh boy :lol:

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

Yes Russia did have American jeeps an Sherman tanks from the land lease program and Russia kept them after the war.those are not jeeps in the moive

Sorry, any Shermans and Jeeps used by the Soviets were long discarded by the time this fake footage was shot. And those are Jeeps.

Edited by Hida Akechi
  • Like 2

The idea of this post is to build up a collection of what could be described as genuine UFO footage. There is no doubt that ufology and the internet is haunted and riddled and rotten to the core with hoaxes, and what now with special effects soft ware available to anyone with a computer, it is almost impossible to tell what is fake and what is real. I would like to ask members to post links to what could be described as genuine UFO footage, preferably recorded on tape and befor the digital explosion, so anything upto the late 90's really, and preferably daylight footage with objects in the distance etc.

I will start the ball rolling with this clip, I dont think much is known about this clip??? Certainly looks genuine and seems to look authentic??? I have always been intrigued by this clip, if it is a hoax then it is a pretty good one...................

That video has been covered here before. It is not terribly convincing and appears to have been staged. It is interesting how they took the time to setup the cameras to follow the officers to the disk but little attention was paid to the disk itself. There is always someone between the camera and the disk. Also, there appears to be no soil cast out from the "crash" site. The disk appears to be neatly buried in the ground. Not what we would expect from in impact. Also, the trees don't appear to have been disturbed. If not a deliberate fake, this could be some kind of training film.

Edited by sinewave
  • Like 1

There's a good coverage of ALL the reasons why that film is a definite fake here. The language is a little odd - clearly English is not his first, but everything from the initial fake reports to the uniforms, vehicle configurations, behavior of troops and even the type of film used for the footage, do not match the claims. That site also goes into some detail on the autopsy and tears it to shreds, including revealing fake death certificates (shades of the Obama-hater-lunacy)...

• Like 4

There's a good coverage of ALL the reasons why that film is a definite fake here. The language is a little odd - clearly English is not his first, but everything from the initial fake reports to the uniforms, vehicle configurations, behavior of troops and even the type of film used for the footage, do not match the claims. That site also goes into some detail on the autopsy and tears it to shreds, including revealing fake death certificates (shades of the Obama-hater-lunacy)...

Jeez, what a horribly formatted website but yeah, lots of suspicious details. The thing just reeks of fakery.

• Like 2

I do think the soldiers are the real thing, or at least people who've been trained in close-order drill. You don't get coordinated movement like that otherwise. But as for the rest of it, nah.