Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ever heard of the Fresno Alien?

Officer JD

This thread has probably been made before.

Yeah, Fresno aliens, seen around... Fresno.

2 footages of them, and Native Americans called them wind walkers.

There is a statue of them in their honor but they just walk around...

Look them up on google or youtube.

Nice find.

Are these the chappies who look like a pair of long legs with noting else attached to them going for a midnight stroll?

because I'm of the opinion they're worthy of further investigation.

Here's a video link so you don't have to do all the work:

They look like people on stilts in costume to me.

• Like 1

Yes, people on stilts covered with sheets.

I like the part where they put on different effects as proof of it's authenticity. :w00t:

There are other videos of the "Nightcrawlers" on YouTube of this and other "sightings" including one that tries to duplicate these figures using a child, puppets, etcetera, all without much success. I always lean toward things like this being fake, especially with CGI, also it does not seem to have a reasonable body plan for a bipedal organism. Still if it's a fake, it's a good one and some thought was put into it. If it's real it's downright creepy!

As I said, they're odd, and certainly worthy of further investigation.

The big thing in the against column for me is they seem to lack a "weightiness", they seem to be float rather then walk.

Now, the "they're aliens" people might suggest they're from a different gravity/presure world so would float in our atmosphere, except we KNOW what happens if a creature from a different pressure environment cones into ours (death if they're lucky, POP and dead if they're not). Also, we can't breathe in an atmosphere too different to our native one (even a minute difference in pressure makes it hard to breathe).

So now space aliens want to get farm jobs. Wow, galactic recession is a real pain in the butt.

I saw this on the tv show fact or fake but this footage was from California. But that footage looked more real then this.

There is lots of weird stuff out there they could be aliens