Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

arent you people tired of Bigfoot

gailforce

post-103357-0-49540900-1393658881_thumb.I thought Bigfoot was a great actor in Harry And The Hendersons.
  • Like 2

Maybe, but I didn't see any Oscar

nominations.

• Like 2

Bigfoot is on the lower end of the interest scale for me, though if someone credible came to me with some evidence I would not hesitate to look into it. It is on the same level as the chupacabra and the like.

As we all know, there are no other cryptids. They're all just misidentified Bigfoot.

• Like 3

aot??? whel??

• Like 1

I shot one. Have the body( skinned ) in my garage.

Thinking about taking it on tour.

I have the creeper in my garage i shot a harpoon at it, and now its hanging, waiting for my son to shoot it down again in 23 springs

• Like 2

What is it with you men? garages are for cars, get yourself a big freezer, (that's where I have mine).little-miss-splendid.gif

• Like 1

But where do you keep the icecrea-...ohhh

you have to eat the ice cream before it melts

clever girl.

• Like 3

I have the creeper in my garage i shot a harpoon at it, and now its hanging, waiting for my son to shoot it down again in 23 springs

Jeepers creepers man!

But where do you keep the icecrea-...ohhh

you have to eat the ice cream before it melts

clever girl.

Oh no, I`m not stooped, I keep the ice-cream in the garage, under the car.candies5.gif

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

Honest answer....

Yes.

Why do I continue to post?

Because it is the psychological part that interests me. Why people believe, and are interested.

I am a people watcher.

• Like 3

wat ya gonna do when the mongolian giant death worm is after you

I wonder if some people see severely mangy animals and mistake them for chupacabras, bigfoot, skincrawlers etc.

hairless_bear.jpg

Man if this thing stood on all fours even from a distance you bet I'd be running in the opposite direction

• Like 1

I wonder if some people see severely mangy animals and mistake them for chupacabras, bigfoot, skincrawlers etc.

hairless_bear.jpg

Man if this thing stood on all fours even from a distance you bet I'd be running in the opposite direction

what is that??? a person in a cheap downgraded werewolf costume??

• Like 1

what is that??? a person in a cheap downgraded werewolf costume??

A bear with no hair

I don't believe in dragons that breathe fire either.. but if no one had ever seen an electric eel would it be unbelievable to think there's a fish that can electrocute their prey?

• Like 1

Amen sister.

Mothman way more creepy/ fun/interesting

even if I dont beleive

Mothman is way more creepier, thought I believe they saw something. Big foot is interesting their just not enough evidence for said creature. From watching the reports of the people who saw moth man I firmly believe they think they had seen something, but what that thing was is something else.

Edited by Ryinrea
  • Like 1

If the Doctor ever met bigfoot, he's say... "Bigfoot is cool!" (At least the Mat Smith Doctor would!)

I havent' got tired of bigfoot yet, and I've been on here like 9 years now.

Mothman - I thought there was only ever one?

Like with the Flatwoods Monster, or the Loveland Frog... just one.

• Like 1

There was a sighting of a " mothman like ' thing in Selma Alabama ..I want to say in the early 50s ..been a while since I heard the story but I think it was spotted at a family reunion of some form...cousin mothman I guess.

Yeah, the Mothman thing only came into being some years after the bridge collapse in West Virginia. No one heard anything about it before then, but a whole sub-culture of followers have popped up since then and now people claim to see him.......after some great disaster......apparently no one claims to see him before it happens. He's kind of like the Greyman in South Carolina, who use to appear just before hurricane and then protect the people's homes who saw him. Now that we have weather satellites I guess he doesn't see the need to appear any more, huh?

there was a ferocious dog... it had two or three head, it was really really huge, with a serpent like tail..

... wow what a cryptid

Edited by SkeptcByMindBelievrByHeart

Although I'm not a Bigfoot believer, I don't think I'll ever grow tired of Bigfoot stories. I always enjoy a well-written short story, especially if it involves a wilderness adventure. Yes, I get annoyed when an author doesn't even attempt to hide their silliness, but on the other end of the spectrum there are those who sincerely believe they've encountered something unknown in the forest. I'll be a Bigfoot skeptic until one is captured alive, but in the meantime I'll go along for the ride just for the entertainment.

• Like 1

well that's because we can all see stamps and know they exist. they are also widely traded and have a monetary value as well as serving as a subjectively interesting hobby.

in other words there is something to talk about with regard to stamp collecting even if one does not collect them

with stories of cryptids we have dubious witness accountings blurry photographs and a lot of gullible people.

Now that I think about it, I've never actually seen a stamp collection.

I have to question your use of the word "dubious." Have you read through every one of the hundreds of witness descriptions in order to tag them as such?

• Like 1

Now that I think about it, I've never actually seen a stamp collection.

I have to question your use of the word "dubious." Have you read through every one of the hundreds of witness descriptions in order to tag them as such?

Hi J.K, I certainly have not read them all, but will agree with JGirl with the dubious, purely because as yet, after hundreds of witness descriptions, we still have no actual proof.

There are hundreds of devil worshippers out there too, quantity does not always mean certainty.