Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

There is something strange happening with me

dyingSlowly

Hi everyone,

I am having some strange experiences since last one or two months. When I was kid, I used to see shadows of peoples but in actual I couldnt see anyone, It was just for a fraction of seconds. Like someone passed infront of my eyes. Well over the time, I stopped seeing the shadows or in other words I forgot about it completely.

Now since last two months I started to meditate. And again something strange is happening with me. Whenever I goto sleep and close my eyes, I start to feel a very powerful sensation between my eyebrows and at the center of forehead.

Recently I also experience that in night I left my body and felt that I am in some other dimension. I am not sure if it was a dream but didnt feel like that.

Now from sometime when I use to concentrate more, I start bleeding from my nose next day when I get up. It happnes only next day when I try to concentrate so hard on my head.

Last night, I started to see some white light when my eyes were closed and there was no light source. The room was completely dark and I checked by putting my hands over my eyes that it is closed.

Does anyone know what is happening?

Anyhelp will be much appretiated. Thanks in advance

i think your putting a lot of tension in your forehead which is causing the sensation between your eyesbrows and your forehead and also i would say the tension is causing the nose bleeds.. The white light is the tension too.

your just too focused on seeing something your straining your eyes.. relax.. dont be puttin pressure on yourself.. :)

Dear Scrunchkruckets,

Thank you so much for the reply, even I am also thinking on the same direction that somehow I am getting lot of tension from somewhere. Still not sure because I have not that much tension apperantly. and moreover I am a very ordinary person have nothing much to worry about.

Thanks once again :)

If these nosebleeds happen much I would see a doctor.

• Like 1

I get intense migraines that I feel behind my right eye. They're sensitive to light & sound, cause nausea & nosebleeds. So if I was you, I'd pop an excedrin (or midol) & go see a doctor about it. Sounds more natural than supernatural.

• Like 1

Dear Ashotep

Thanks for the reply. The nosebleed is not frequest and regular but still I have an appointement to the doctor.

Thanks

Dear DumpsterJesus

Thanks for your reply but I dont have any migrane and my blood pressure is also normal.

Thanks anyways

Hi everyone,

I am having some strange experiences since last one or two months. When I was kid, I used to see shadows of peoples but in actual I couldnt see anyone, It was just for a fraction of seconds. Like someone passed infront of my eyes. Well over the time, I stopped seeing the shadows or in other words I forgot about it completely.

Now since last two months I started to meditate. And again something strange is happening with me. Whenever I goto sleep and close my eyes, I start to feel a very powerful sensation between my eyebrows and at the center of forehead.

Recently I also experience that in night I left my body and felt that I am in some other dimension. I am not sure if it was a dream but didnt feel like that.

Now from sometime when I use to concentrate more, I start bleeding from my nose next day when I get up. It happnes only next day when I try to concentrate so hard on my head.

Last night, I started to see some white light when my eyes were closed and there was no light source. The room was completely dark and I checked by putting my hands over my eyes that it is closed.

So, you've started meditating... That is why these events have started.. It's nothing to fear or be too concerned about, except maybe for the nosebleeds..

The powerful sensation between your eyebrows at the center of your forehead his likely to be 3rd eye activation.. that's normal, possibly a result of the type of meditating you're doing. This also explains the white-light, which I would perceive as a positive and healing energy source.

Recently you've experienced that your consciousness has left your body.. That's also normal, astral projection, again, a result of meditating and shifting or exercising your consciousness. that can be way cool.. :yes:

The Nosebleeds is a bit odd. I would suggest talking to a doctor.. Meditation, especially deep transcendental meditations lower the blood pressure, which might explain the nosebleeds, though I do doubt that meditation alone is the cause, it's more likely to be an unwitting trigger.. I'd see a doctor about that. But I would also Google Astral Projection and 3rd eye activation for the rest.. & check out this thread for more insight if you are interesting in learning more.. http://www.unexplain...pic=219629&st=0

Anyhow.. that's my unprofessional opinion..

Edited by Professor T

i suggest you see a doctor good sir/ma'am..

it could be (god forbids) your central nervous system, could be playing up

Seeing a doc is always a good idea, but as the Professor says, it sounds like your 3rd eye is being activated. You can go on the net & research the 3rd eye, more information will help you decide what, if anything, you need to do around it. Re: the nosebleed. Dry air caused by running heaters during the winter can cause sinus tissues to dry up and start bleeding.

Hi everyone,

It sounds like a sinus infection actually. Or some irritant in your sinuses. Our sinuses, eyes ears and mouth are connected and problems with one can affect the others.

In replay to DyingSlowly Welcome to the circle littel one it's kinda scary is'nt it not to worry tho there is classes to teach you how to use your gift. I cant explain your nose bleeds tho don't know what could be causing them. Right now your only seeing there silhouettes if you go to the classes you will then begin to learn how to turn it on and off an also you will see them more cleary and also hear them don't be scared you will also meet your spirit guide who will protect you from any bad spirit's. It's a whole Know universe good luck. :yes::tu:

• 2 weeks later...

I too saw human shaped shadows before in my younger years.

Yeah thats what i also used to see in my childhood but not anymore.

So, you've started meditating... That is why these events have started.. It's nothing to fear or be too concerned about, except maybe for the nosebleeds..

The powerful sensation between your eyebrows at the center of your forehead his likely to be 3rd eye activation.. that's normal, possibly a result of the type of meditating you're doing. This also explains the white-light, which I would perceive as a positive and healing energy source.

Recently you've experienced that your consciousness has left your body.. That's also normal, astral projection, again, a result of meditating and shifting or exercising your consciousness. that can be way cool.. :yes:

The Nosebleeds is a bit odd. I would suggest talking to a doctor.. Meditation, especially deep transcendental meditations lower the blood pressure, which might explain the nosebleeds, though I do doubt that meditation alone is the cause, it's more likely to be an unwitting trigger.. I'd see a doctor about that. But I would also Google Astral Projection and 3rd eye activation for the rest.. & check out this thread for more insight if you are interesting in learning more.. http://www.unexplain...pic=219629&st=0

Anyhow.. that's my unprofessional opinion..

Thankyou for the reply Professor,

Yes it all started after i started to do meditation. just dropped this since that incident. Have seen a doctor too and seems everything is fine. Will see the link that you have given here for the extra informations,

Thanx once again

i suggest you see a doctor good sir/ma'am..

it could be (god forbids) your central nervous system, could be playing up

thankyou so much for the adivse, I have seen the doctor and it seems everything is fine(as per my doc says).

Thanx once again

Seeing a doc is always a good idea, but as the Professor says, it sounds like your 3rd eye is being activated. You can go on the net & research the 3rd eye, more information will help you decide what, if anything, you need to do around it. Re: the nosebleed. Dry air caused by running heaters during the winter can cause sinus tissues to dry up and start bleeding.

Thanx Beany for the advise and pointing me in the right direction.

Thanx so much

It sounds like a sinus infection actually. Or some irritant in your sinuses. Our sinuses, eyes ears and mouth are connected and problems with one can affect the others.

thanx for the reply, i have seen doctor and he says everyting is allright.

Thanx once again

In replay to DyingSlowly Welcome to the circle littel one it's kinda scary is'nt it not to worry tho there is classes to teach you how to use your gift. I cant explain your nose bleeds tho don't know what could be causing them. Right now your only seeing there silhouettes if you go to the classes you will then begin to learn how to turn it on and off an also you will see them more cleary and also hear them don't be scared you will also meet your spirit guide who will protect you from any bad spirit's. It's a whole Know universe good luck. :yes::tu:

Yeah thanx for the advise

I am looking for the more informations on this regard but right now I dont know what to do, I have stopped meditaion for the time being. want to collect more accurate informations on this topic.

thanx once again

The meditation sometimes ignites the Chakras and your symptoms are initial reactions of this awakening. These can be stopped with the discontinuance of the practice or slowly fade away if you continue with the meditation.