Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The new alien cult?

Cygnus05

I think this a relatively new theory...but I think it's gaining traction:

http://www.alien-ufo...our-planet.html

From what I can gather, two vloggers from Youtube, Tyler Oakley and Micheal Gregory, are saying that Earth is going to be visited by a planet of 10 ft. tall women who are vastly more intelligent than us, and that they originally were from Earth, and judging from the tweets I found of Oakley's, it looks like these women are coming as conquerors and not ambassadors:

http://imgur.com/nLzuXkc.png

http://i.imgur.com/ecxphAC.png

Supposedly this has something to do with a college thesis paper about such women living in the Americas 800 BCE. I have heard that some believe there were giant people who lived in ancient times, though this is the first I'm hearing about them being from another planet.

This whole thing though reminds me a lot how Scientology got started.

• Like 2

My professor was talking about this with one of my mates last week, he said that Gregory fellow found the star system he believe they're coming from. I really hope this isn't true, this would be about as bad as any invasion story. :unsure2:

oh no...

• Like 2

These women according to Oakley and Gregory where in America over 2,000 years ago........if you read the rest, it gets even more ridiculous.

• Like 4

It entered the realm of ridiculousness when it got to "women" and "vastly more intelligent".

• Like 8

Very interesting. But why only women? How do they reproduce?

• Like 1

(...) Earth is going to be visited by a planet of 10 ft. tall women who are vastly more intelligent than us,

I love tall and intelligent woman. Do they visit Earth to recruit men to refresh the genetic pool on their

home planet? Where can I register?

• Like 4

It entered the realm of ridiculousness when it got to "women" and "vastly more intelligent".

Yeah, it's a bit ridiculous since it's such common knowledge.

• Like 7

Cygnus05 as is that is a cult just like any other to bring in those whom like out worldly beings. In many cases things go wrong to not being you’re self why these cult even bother of silly things like that such like 10 ft tall women and few others like havens gate you know how it well end up as these days.

Sadly scientology is close to that I just don’t understand with them and don’t bother there ideas is pointless some things they make fitting for those to follow by there rules and yet its one of those control groups. Yet I laugh at those posted links there because it’s down right silly where they get idea of that any ways even though many those don’t last long and go next faze.

I'll know the idea has taken off when I see the comments section of popular YouTube pop music videos say things like "the way she keeps looking to the camera when she's dancing is an obvious hidden reference to the Giantesses WAKE UP PPL"

• Like 2

I, for one, bow down before our new Over Lords (Over Ladies?). :)

• Like 3

I, for one, bow down before our new Over Lords (Over Ladies?). :)

A wise man, you will do well in the New World Order.

• Like 3

Awesome, massive alien women always show up in sexy mini dresses and skirts, sexy on a giant scale, it sounds too good to be true. When do they get here? I want to offer a welcoming party.

• Like 4

You would be literally throwing a hotdog through a hallway!

That's not what Fry said...........

tumblr_lrsszj0MYA1qjql2lo1_500.jpg

• Like 4

Very interesting. But why only women? How do they reproduce?

Who cares? You are missing the point here.

They are only women. No men. None at all. The mind boggles...... hrrm, wanders perhaps.

0d986efcc35745b481a715703726ef97.jpg

• Like 3

Im thinking we may want to sign the release before we get Funky wit-da-Alien Women !

Or they will have us all the time anytime !

But The good news is I already signed up !

• Like 1

From what I can gather, two vloggers from Youtube, Tyler Oakley and Micheal Gregory, are saying that Earth is going to be visited by a planet of 10 ft. tall women who are vastly more intelligent than us, and that they originally were from Earth, and judging from the tweets I found of Oakley's, it looks like these women are coming as conquerors and not ambassadors:

Will they be here in time for the WNBA draft?

You would be literally throwing a hotdog through a hallway!

That's not what Fry said...........

tumblr_lrsszj0MYA1qjql2lo1_500.jpg

Who cares? You are missing the point here.

They are only women. No men. None at all. The mind boggles...... hrrm, wanders perhaps.

0d986efcc35745b481a715703726ef97.jpg

Will they be here in time for the WNBA draft?

Every one of you......... :nw:

• Like 1

Someone named Rick Green posted this in the comments section on Tyler Oakley's Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Oakleylove-Fans-Return-of-the-Galactic-Goddesses/1389671354637717?ref=hl

The most recent post:

"They're magnificent in an angelic sort of way...everything about them glows in multicolored light, their clothing is iridescent. I said to her "Why now? What is the meaning of life?" she told me, and it made perfect sense, but I can't recall what it was. She told me they have become languid since they left Earth, and they've come back because of us. They need us to keep them happy, to make sure their every need is attended to, and that our purpose is to fulfill their whims. It made sense to me then. It still does now."

-Duncan Trussell, talking about a telepathic conversation he had with one of the giantesses.

So basically they're bored and want us to be their servants.

Er...no. Not gonna happen. Any alien that say they're equal to God is not a good alien.