Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
perplexedpricipal

how does it then, WORK?

5 posts in this topic

I am curious. As I have been since I can remember. If there ie a ruling class or cadre that wants to rule THIS WORLD, then, how do they suppose they will maintain the constant flow of money to hoard, and people to enslave?

The plan, as these are, is flawed, and by this alone dooms itself. The ruling few have totally lain a courses for futility.

If they kill the people that fill their banks, the money wont continue to flow. Then, what? Will they turn tooth to their own arm? It seems this is the only destination this journey will to. It doesn't make sense to be greedy, just to satisfy greed.

The best thing to do would be t get a cute girl, some good weed, something cold to drink( I prefer Cherry Kool-aid, or, 7Up, can't drink my favorite, Coca-cola too much), find a good movie on the Television, and chill. That would be really cool. Dang

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

If there ie a ruling class or cadre that wants to rule THIS WORLD,

The Brain, from pinky and the brain.for starters, then we have the world leaders and their henchmen throughout history.

Edited by freetoroam

The Brain, from pinky and the brain.for starters, then we have the world leaders and their henchmen throughout history.

Ah, yes. The old "replace us with machinery trick."

Of, course. But, I'd have to surmise that the mind conducive to this ideaology has monarchal Machinations of its own. Again, the plot foiled as the device begins to devise against its maniacal master. Then, will we beget a "Terminator" world of man versus machine. Will not the CONFLICT ever end. Can we invent and invest in that? Dang. Not cool

1 person likes this

Ah, yes. The old "replace us with machinery trick."

Of, course. But, I'd have to surmise that the mind conducive to this ideaology has monarchal Machinations of its own. Again, the plot foiled as the device begins to devise against its maniacal master. Then, will we beget a "Terminator" world of man versus machine. Will not the CONFLICT ever end. Can we invent and invest in that? Dang. Not cool

Wow, thats deep. Sounds amazingly clever.

Can you repeat that one more time....but slower.

:blush:

Probably the rulers of our planet are not as smart as we expect.