Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My Abilities

SirParadox

Personally, I don't know all of the technical terms but I'll try my best to describe what I can do!

If I stand in a certain location or building I can feel it's energy. I work at an old building that has been used for at least 150+ years (it's now an art gallery) and when I go onto the top floor I can "feel" what certain rooms used to be. Like where the bedrooms and study room used to be. It only happens to me with certain locations and buildings (automatically that is).

I also have an unusual amount of energy, I'm not sure if it's because I can't fully control it or what. I end up shocking my friends and pets (literally) and I've made outlets spark along with radios act oddly. I also am able to "feel" spirits. The right side of my body will get goose bumps and have a slight chill come over it, while the rest of me stays normal.

Ever since I was a kid I've had odd things happen and I think in the 8th or 9th grade is a perfect example. I was on the bus coming from school and it had just snowed quite a bit, for some reason I had a vision of a car sliding into the back of the bus.. well that happened.

To be honest, I think I'm a mix of all kinds of things and at times it's annoying because it makes me so different from.. well the majority of the population it seems. I'm kind of stuck right now on if I should go further with what I have here and make it into something useful (if I even have anything that is)

Thoughts?

Edited by SirParadox

Take it as it comes. Just let everything evolve naturally and continue to enjoy your life. Meditation is a good practice to flesh these things out.

Take it as it comes. Just let everything evolve naturally and continue to enjoy your life. Meditation is a good practice to flesh these things out.

Thank you for the advice

Hi,

I would also look for groups involved with evolving these kinds of skills. Trust your inner wisdom to lead you to them if such a thing is appropriate for you.

John

• Like 1

Hi,

I would also look for groups involved with evolving these kinds of skills. Trust your inner wisdom to lead you to them if such a thing is appropriate for you.

John

I would love to do that :)

Edited by SirParadox

• 2 weeks later...

Groups can be very helpful, also finding events of other spiritual traditions that you can attend, or finding an elder of a tradition that you can talk to. Once we start looking for it, we find wisdom everywhere. And sometimes bossy people with tender egos, but they're on their own journey. And beware of people who claim to be right!

Hi, I too suggest you to find a group.. just make sure it "feels" right (that's very important.. not all groups are good and some are mixed up with negative entities).

When you mentioned you shock people.. I used to do that a lot too and it used to hurt! I couldnt even get out of a car without shocking myself. If I got angry all my lights used to blow.. and i blew up so many electrical items.. very costly getting angry, I learnt not to stand near lights or go to turn one on when I was mad.

One time I went to touch something and a big spark jumped off from my hand and got caught in my hair and was burning my head.. I was panicing hitting myself in the head trying to put it out, not just cause it was hurting but I was also worried that it may be about to set my hair alight!! (I can laugh about it now but it wasnt so funny at the time).

If you have a lot of energy, you may also be good at doing healing if you were taught.

For some years I was under very close observation because of spontaneous fires breaking out when I was feeling really stressed.

:yes: I have "groups" to be helpful and over the years, am 66 now, assistance or at least understanding has made my life much more bearable in coping/living with, the "gifts/abilities, I have had to deal with most of my life. I fully agree with the advice cited above. Wish that kind of advice had been around 50 yrs. ago.

• 1 month later...

Cherish it, and let it develop like a Polaroid (=slowly watch everything take it's correct shape)

The main reason why you cannot focus, is probably due to the noise of modern living. These days, it has become ever more difficult to channel or communicate. Silence is hard to find, and there is a lot of negative energy blocking. So if you don't know exactly what is happening or what you experience, try to let it come to you in it's own way.

A real life example:

Every so often, I come across a wandering soul, trying to communicate with me. Currently I found one in a local park, he died years ago in an accident and he is scared to leave the park because of demonic entities that are surrounding the park. I tried to take him with me, but he refuses. He was a great guy I think, because every time I walk through the park he comes running at me, waving his two hands in the air. Really sweet. The sad part is that I feel his loneliness. It is heartbreaking. The place where he is stuck, was his favorite place on earth. He refuses to leave it. He really misses his dad, and he says that his dad should visit him more often. He asked me to contact him.

Now, what am I to do? go to his dad and say what his dead son told me? Besides the skeptical aspect of western thought, he might get angry at me. Who knows. That is why I do not do anything. This is the price paid for skepticism, and a big lesson: try not to judge, let things come to you without judging them.

-

Edited by Mystica