Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Orbs

phoenix523

A few months ago I open my eyes to see a swirly blue orb floating near my bed. It disappeared in a few seconds. It was about 3x3 inches. I moved about a week ago. Last night I woke up and saw a 3x3 inch orange orb with a dark cross in the middle floating near my bed. It disappeared in a few seconds. I wasn't scared and they gave me no bad feelings. I'm not sure if I'm seeing something paranormal, spiritual or extra terrestrial. I did have a couple of experiences when I was little too. Anyone know what it is or have similar experiences?

• Like 2

Orbs in the bedroom are a good thing. Something to be embraced and/or grasped with both hands.

Enjoy them, but also demand that they be much bigger than 3" x 3", fgs.

Welcome to UM, Phoenix! :)

Edited by Eldorado

A few months ago I open my eyes to see a swirly blue orb floating near my bed. It disappeared in a few seconds. It was about 3x3 inches. I moved about a week ago. Last night I woke up and saw a 3x3 inch orange orb with a dark cross in the middle floating near my bed. It disappeared in a few seconds. I wasn't scared and they gave me no bad feelings. I'm not sure if I'm seeing something paranormal, spiritual or extra terrestrial. I did have a couple of experiences when I was little too. Anyone know what it is or have similar experiences?

I would hazard a guess that you only thought you were awake.

• Like 2

Most "orb" sightings are connected to spirits. If they don't give you a bad feeling or bother you in anyway, I'd just leave it be :)

Here is a site, not sure if it's creditable or not: Seeing Orbs

• Like 2

hi

orbs..so fascinating and so elusive :)

they have been credited to 'spirits'(bodiless beings), aliens, and even bf..what are they? maybe balls of energy. who is to say

here is a little article you might enjoy http://**** Advertising - See rule 1a ****.com/?page_id=88 with some discussion afterwards here http://**** Advertising - See rule 1a ****.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=863

as to what the source of your particular orb was, i think you would have to know a little more about the situation; what was going on that moment, maybe any other unusual occurrences surrounding it..

one way or another i would guess that there was indeed, something in your room :)

nice to meet you btw

• Like 1

okay i have one more link, must be the day for orbs :)

this is a fascinating article about a witness to multiple sightings of these orbs who states that it has given him new possible insight into ufo's and crop circles..here is an excerpt i thought you might like

from open minds tv

Brown told investigators that when the orb object was closest to him, he felt he was given some sort of knowledge. He said he was transfixed on the object as it passed, and he wondered how the thing operated. That information then came to him.

He felt that the information he received was also related to how other UFOs operated and how crop circles were made. He was also left with the feeling that it was important that he share this information with scientist.

Here is what he had to say about the technology:

The bubble of energy was pulling power from the power lines. When it was doing this the diamond in the middle reflected 2 times more light (or appeared to)? It was able to pull power off any power line. I think that’s how they all fly in formation and pull power off the same grid. They probably can all power off each other. After seeing this object I did some research of the videos that are online and have a theory how they can work with regards to crop circles as well.

http://www.openminds.tv/witness-says-orb-gave-insight-ufo-crop-circle-technology/26256

i did start a discussion here if you are interested :)http://**** Advertising - See rule 1a ****.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=939&p=5664#p5664

• Like 1

Hi OP and enjoy this forum :)

Well I've seen something similar to what you've described, when I woke up and saw a bright white/blueish coloured orb on the floor in the dark pitch black room. Then a few moments later it "ran away" and left a small trail of light before disappearing.

I put this down to nature spirits, some of them are a bit shy.

Does anyone know what an off white orb means kinda cream

I'd say have an eye exam. Seems the most logical first step.

• Like 2

Thank you for all of the insight and opinions; very helpful! Even the more obvious suggestions....I've taken some first steps before coming to the conclusion that it isn't my eye sight or mental issues or sleep issues. I had just layed down to go to sleep so I was still wide awake in both situations. I didn't and do not do any drugs and I don't have a history of mental illness neither do I have a family history of it.

If I had to guess, they look to me like mini UFOs but I really don't know. It makes sense that it could be spiritual, too.

I've read a little bit on mutli demensions and how a creature of higher evolution could minipulate or appear in both places at once.

There are also parellel universes where evets are happening in the same space and thats when you tend to see something odd.

I'm still unsure but very interested in trying to solve what I'm seeing! Thanks :tu:

Has anyone who has seen these Orbs gotten their eyes checked and they were checked out to not have an issue that would cause someone to see these Orbs? Just wondering because i see them in the mornings mostly and they do come in all colors and sizes.Some seem to almost materialize infront of me,.I have never had my eyes checked sicne i have been seeing these.Just wondering if anyone else sees them and had their eyes checked?

Here is a site, not sure if it's creditable or not: Seeing Orbs

Any Orb site claiming that Orbs are other phenomena than photographic effects, cannot be creditable by logic. :yes:

Look : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orb_%28optics%29 :yes:

Edited by toast
  • Like 3

Has anyone who has seen these Orbs gotten their eyes checked and they were checked out to not have an issue that would cause someone to see these Orbs? Just wondering because i see them in the mornings mostly and they do come in all colors and sizes.Some seem to almost materialize infront of me,.I have never had my eyes checked sicne i have been seeing these.Just wondering if anyone else sees them and had their eyes checked?

You might want to check this site to see if this explains what you are seeing:

http://www.aboutfloaters.com/

Has anyone tried to photograph these orbs and if not, why not?

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 3

You might want to check this site to see if this explains what you are seeing:

http://www.aboutfloaters.com/

Has anyone tried to photograph these orbs and if not, why not?

I have an eye-floater. It is a little black dot in my eye and not an Orb.

Here is a picture of an Orb:

http://www.hauntedhovel.com/images/orb9.jpg

Unlike popular belief, most Orb photograghs are of a genuine spiritual entity. I believe that it is the Holy Spirit.

Please look closely at the similarities between the eye:

http://arjanshahani..../10/eyeball.jpg

and the Supernatural Orb:

http://www.hauntedho...images/orb9.jpg

1 John 5:6 And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth.

The Spirit is the Holy Spirit.

Edited by notforgotten
  • Like 1

Interesting opinions. Unfortunately, I haven't photographed these orbs. It happens in the middle of the night when I'm having trouble sleeping and they are there so quick then gone that it's impossible for me to grab a camera. It also doesn't happen often enough for me to just have 1 set up. It only happened 3 times. Once when I was about 6 years old, another when I was 34 just 4 months ago and just recently on March 9th. I've never seen them since or any other time and they have been in different houses and they seem to be different orbs. The first 1 (when I was 6) was a bright green almost florescent color, the 2nd was a light blue swirly orb and the 3rd was a light orange with a drak cross in the middle. All of them ranging in the same size and all disappeared about 3-5 seconds after I see it. I'm suprised every time I see it but not scared.

This is my first time writing on a forum about things like this because all of the logical answers don't seem to fit.

Oh wait, the first time I saw the orb when I was 6, it didn't disapear and stayed in 1 spot. It was the only time I was pretty scared too.

http://arjanshahani..../10/eyeball.jpg

and the Supernatural Orb:

http://www.hauntedho...images/orb9.jpg

1 John 5:6 And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth.

The Spirit is the Holy Spirit.

That is a classic photo of a dust orb. Please see toast's link which has examples of teh various orbs caused by retroreflection.

Interesting opinions. Unfortunately, I haven't photographed these orbs. It happens in the middle of the night when I'm having trouble sleeping and they are there so quick then gone that it's impossible for me to grab a camera. It also doesn't happen often enough for me to just have 1 set up. It only happened 3 times. Once when I was about 6 years old, another when I was 34 just 4 months ago and just recently on March 9th. I've never seen them since or any other time and they have been in different houses and they seem to be different orbs. The first 1 (when I was 6) was a bright green almost florescent color, the 2nd was a light blue swirly orb and the 3rd was a light orange with a drak cross in the middle. All of them ranging in the same size and all disappeared about 3-5 seconds after I see it. I'm suprised every time I see it but not scared.

This is my first time writing on a forum about things like this because all of the logical answers don't seem to fit.

Do the orbs you see look like the orbs notforgotten linked?

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

This is not an eyeball, it`s only an artwork of an eyeball.

...and the Supernatural Orb:

What is the difference between an Orb and a Supernatural Orb?

Edited by toast
  • Like 4

I saw the same thing a while ago. But it was after i had a Exploding Head Syndrome experience. Heard someone call my name looked up to see 2 floating blue orbs by my bed and then disappear.

• Like 1

Well, there was no dots in the middle of the orbs I saw and it was 1 color each time I saw them.

The first 2 orbs I saw didn't really move but it looked like the body of the orb moved; like the color was swirling (best way I can describe it). The last 1 I saw moved the same way but also "the whole" orb moved slightly back and forth.

They didn't look so "static" like compared to the orbs notforgotten is showing. They were very solid and vibrant.

Well, there was no dots in the middle of the orbs I saw and it was 1 color each time I saw them.

The first 2 orbs I saw didn't really move but it looked like the body of the orb moved; like the color was swirling (best way I can describe it). The last 1 I saw moved the same way but also "the whole" orb moved slightly back and forth.

I don't doubt that you are seeing something but I tend to think what you are seeing is caused by a physical condition such as a reaction to medication, high blood pressure or diabetes. Are you having any health issues?

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 2