Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Jsanc2075

Ghost Hunting Books

4 posts in this topic

Greetings all. I am new here and just wanted to ask if anyone can recommend some good ghost hunting books. See, I live in northern NJ and am interested in starting a ghost hunting group. I haven't had much success starting up, so if anyone is from NJ and interested in some info on joining my group, you can e-mail me at vladdrac0@yahoo.com.

In the meantime, can anyone recommed any good ghost hunting books?

Thanks!

hmm...i dont know of any actual Hunting books, but i know a lot of regular ghost books. check your local library or go to Barnes and Noble or something. your bound to find something there!

also, if you go to http://www.theshadowlands.net, they have a link in their video section to a NJ ghost hunting site. you might be able to contact them there to find info.

Lonecat here,

Two excellent books on Ghosts are by Peter Underwood. These are "Haunted London" and "Ghost and How to See Them" I am using a Cyber-café at the moment but when I get back home I'll check the titles for you and add another reply tomorrow. In fact I have an idea that I've got three of his books. Peter Underwood also has a Website which you can find via Google. Try Ghosts Peter Underwood. I'll be back tomorrow morning Spanish time. Cheers Lonecat cat.gif

thumbsup.gif

here I am back again.

The Peter Underwood Website address is "peterunderwood Moderator" <peterunderwood-owner@yahoogroups.com>

Back AGAIN tomorrow! Lonecat