Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Malaysian airliner Terrorist attack gone awry

Einsteinium

This is my theory that the Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 crash was a terrorist attack gone awry

Two people aboard the plane were using stolen passports, yet were allowed to board the plane anyways. One of them was Austrian, the other one was Italian. The Austrian government has stated the supposed passenger is alive and well and reported his passport stolen about 2 years ago.

Similarly, Italy's foreign minister has stated the supposed Italian on board is also alive and well in Italy, and that his passport was also stolen.

The plane, one of the safest in the world, disappears at one of the safest points in its flight, radio contact is lost, radar contact is lost...it just vanishes and the only trace found so far is oil slicks in the ocean. What if those two stolen passport guys on board were terrorists? What if they attempted to take over the plane at that point, were met with resistance, the bomb they had goes off in the struggle, plane goes down and it happened so fast that there was no communication back to ground about what was taking place?

What if this was going to be a 9/11 style attack on Beijing?

Curious to hear your thoughts.

Edited by Einsteinium

What possible motivation might any Terrorists have for a 9/11 style attack on Beijing? What terrorists might they be? TIbetan freedom fighters?

• Like 6

They haven't even confirmed the aircraft was lost yet. Of course it was but, really? CT's before they even locate the wreckage? Seems ghoulish to me.

It is just a straw-man theory. This is a very mysterious occurrence and mysterious circumstances warrant out of the box thinking.

My condolences go out to the families of those lost, but I am sure they want to get to the bottom of this too.

Nothing more than speculation and looking at the facts as we know them at this point in time. I expect this to evolve and perhaps this theory to be debunked as the facts unfold, but all possible theories need to be considered until more facts are known.

The real question that needs to be answered here is how do two people with stolen passports, at least one of those passports being reported stolen to authorities 2 YEARS prior get on an international flight using those passports?

Edited by Einsteinium
  • Like 1

2 months ago*

I think it could be a leak maybe oil, hence the oil spillage in the water

Edited by The New Richard Nixon

2 months ago*

What exactly are you correcting/stating here?

the oil leak in the water would be a result of the CRASH INTO THE WATER. You'd NEVER find oil on the water even if the entire hydraulic system leaked out in flight.

If I am wrong about this, please point me to a source where oil was found in the ocean from a leaking plane.

You would know the hydraulics were leaking, and that would not effect radio tansmissions, they would have radioed back to ground that they were leaking hydraulic fluid/oil.

Not to mention, it would not effect radar contact in any way either.

Also, these new high tech planes have multiple redundant systems and fail safes. Cascade failure is extremely extremely unlikely. Hydraulic systems for different components are isolated from each other.

Edited by Einsteinium
  • Like 1

They haven't even confirmed the aircraft was lost yet. Of course it was but, really? CT's before they even locate the wreckage? Seems ghoulish to me.

And you'd be right. It is ghoulish.

Respect for the dead and the bereaved does not exist for "conspiracy theorists".

• Like 4

What exactly are you correcting/stating here?

the passports were reported stolen 2 months ago

And you'd be right. It is ghoulish.

Respect for the dead and the bereaved does not exist for "conspiracy theorists".

I simply want to get to the bottom of what happened. If I was a family member of the deceased, I would want to get to the bottom of what happened too. How is that ghoulish? This is merely a theory based on the evidence as it has been stated. If true, it means the people on that flight were heroes that stopped a potential attack. If false it means that we have a serious security flaw in our system (people able to use stolen passports to board international flights) that needs to be addressed regardless. Questions must be asked, answers must be demanded from the authorities for the sake of those who died and those who lost loved ones. If that is ghoulish, then I don't know what your definition of ghoulish is, but it is not the same as mine.

the passports were reported stolen 2 months ago

CNN is stating 2 years, what source do you have that is stating 2 months?

• Like 1

the oil leak in the water would be a result of the CRASH INTO THE WATER. You'd NEVER find oil on the water even if the entire hydraulic system leaked out in flight.

If I am wrong about this, please point me to a source where oil was found in the ocean from a leaking plane.

You would know the hydraulics were leaking, and that would not effect radio tansmissions, they would have radioed back to ground that they were leaking hydraulic fluid/oil.

Not to mention, it would not effect radar contact in any way either.

Also, these new high tech planes have multiple redundant systems and fail safes. Cascade failure is extremely extremely unlikely. Hydraulic systems for different components are isolated from each other.

Im no expert engineer or pilot so i cant really say yes and no.

But the Air France flight 447, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_France_Flight_447

In that the aircraft stalled and thats what i think now when i read that

• Like 1

• Like 1

But the Air France flight 447, http://en.wikipedia....ance_Flight_447

That is a plausible theory, unlikely, but plausible, thank you for posting it!

I just think that the coincidence of these 2 stolen passport guys, who both had their passports allegedly stolen from Thailand, is highly suspicious.

Like I said, I just want to get to the bottom of this. Either way, it should not be possible for people using stolen passports that have been reported stolen to board an international flight.

Edited by Einsteinium

Einsteinium - as an airline employee, "terrorist attack" was indeed my first concern when hearing the plane had disappeared over water. And yes, there is definitely an ongoing "conspiracy" by the jihadists to take down an airliner. Those of us in the airline industry live with that reality every day we go to work. Your speculations are absolutely legitimate.

• Like 4

But the Air France flight 447, http://en.wikipedia....ance_Flight_447

The reason the Air France crash happened was a failure in the pitot heat system. That was a known problem for that particular aircraft type. The 777 is one of the safest aircraft in the airline industry. Pitot freezing over should not have happened (and they have multiple pitot tubes too). So the reason it crashed should not be the same as Air France 447.

• Like 1

Einsteinium - as an airline employee, "terrorist attack" was indeed my first concern when hearing the plane had disappeared over water. And yes, there is definitely an ongoing "conspiracy" by the jihadists to take down an airliner. Those of us in the airline industry live with that reality every day we go to work. Your speculations are absolutely legitimate.

taking down a plane from an Islamic country? Why would it have to be Jihadists, except that they're a handy scapegoat for everything, and provide a handy justification for any war we could want?
  • Like 2

The reason the Air France crash happened was a failure in the pitot heat system. That was a known problem for that particular aircraft type. The 777 is one of the safest aircraft in the airline industry. Pitot freezing over should not have happened (and they have multiple pitot tubes too). So the reason it crashed should not be the same as Air France 447.

And the engines in a BA one both ran out of fuel simultaneously when it was fortunately just within reach of the runway at Heathrow one time. Things can go wrong, without towelheaded nutjobs having to be invoked every time.

• Like 4

taking down a plane from an Islamic country? Why would it have to be Jihadists, except that they're a handy scapegoat for everything, and provide a handy justification for any war we could want?

And the true conspiracy theorist reveals himself ;)

disregard

Edited by Colonel Rhubarb

And the engines in a BA one both ran out of fuel simultaneously when it was fortunately just within reach of the runway at Heathrow one time. Things can go wrong, without towelheaded nutjobs having to be invoked every time.

Sure, but this plane had a lot of fuel left in it, and it was a 777, one of the safest airplanes ever made with lots of redundant systems, including redundant fuel monitoring systems. Now, I am aware of murphy's law (whatever can go wrong will go wrong), but I think in this case it is unlikely. The thing that makes me think it could be terrorists (never mentioned Muslim extremists, you did) are the two fellows on board with stolen passports, both stolen from Thailand. Now, that in and of itself is highly suspicious. Add to that one of the safest planes ever made going down in the ocean at one of the safest points in its flight, and you have to start asking questions.

• Like 1

Sure, but this plane had a lot of fuel left in it, and it was a 777, one of the safest airplanes ever made with lots of redundant systems, including redundant fuel monitoring systems. Now, I am aware of murphy's law (whatever can go wrong will go wrong), but I think in this case it is unlikely. The thing that makes me think it could be terrorists (never mentioned Muslim extremists, you did) are the two fellows on board with stolen passports, both stolen from Thailand. Now, that in and of itself is highly suspicious. Add to that one of the safest planes ever made going down in the ocean at one of the safest points in its flight, and you have to start asking questions.

i wasn't the one who mentioned Muslim extremists first, someone else mentioned Jihadists, I asked a while back what motive any terrorists could have, and so far only Jihadists seem to have been offered as a theory. If there was anything in this theory, then surely someone with a grudge against Malaysia, or perhaps possibly China, would be more likely. Since Malaysia is an Islamic country, would it be some kind of struggle between factions in Islam or something?

Edited by Colonel Rhubarb

i wasn't the one who mentioned Muslim extremists first, someone else mentioned Jihadists, I asked a while back what motive any terrorists could have, and so far only Jihadists seem to have been offered as a theory.

Well, statistically speaking, Jihadist's are the most likely 'group' of terrorists to do something like this.

Motive? Who knows, they like killing infidels and seek to bring about the return of their 'Mahdi' and also want their reward of 72 virgins in heaven or whatever. The more 'infidels' they kill the better in their eyes. Trying to understand the motive of a completely irrational group is very difficult.

Edited by Einsteinium
  • Like 2

Statistically speaking, I expect various crypto-Communist organisations have probably been responsible for very many more. Anyway, we've decided what happened, we've got our culprits, and they're the usual suspects, so cased closed, then. If only everything was this simple, it appears.

omg are you trying to spread hatred ? terrorist? its all way too soon for this kind of speculations ! shame on you .. mr einsteinium . i never prayed before in my life ! now i pray for those on that plane !

.. need to find the plane ! after that you can ask questions, make speculations , wether an terrorist attack or an alien abductions or whatever !

for now ! lets pray ,

• Like 5

omg are you trying to spread hatred ? terrorist? its all way too soon for this kind of speculations ! shame on you .. mr einsteinium . i never prayed before in my life ! now i pray for those on that plane !

.. need to find the plane ! after that you can ask questions, make speculations , wether an terrorist attack or an alien abductions or whatever !

for now ! lets pray ,

I am not trying to spread hatred. You can pray all you want, it is not going to change what happened. Only when we understand what happened, can we figure out ways to prevent a re-occurrence of the event. It could take years to find the plane. We should not wait years to start investigating what happened based on the evidence that we do have.

• Like 1