Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Malaysian airliner Terrorist attack gone awry

Einsteinium

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/26/world/asia/australia-missing-malaysian-plane/?c=&page=1

Looks like the plane very well could have been on autopilot and the crew and passengers were passed out/already deceased from lack of oxygen. Could a fire on board have caused this? Did the pilot want to commit suicide and make sure the plane crashed in as remote a spot as possible?

http://www.cnn.com/2...lane/?c=&page=1

Looks like the plane very well could have been on autopilot and the crew and passengers were passed out/already deceased from lack of oxygen. Could a fire on board have caused this? Did the pilot want to commit suicide and make sure the plane crashed in as remote a spot as possible?

I don't understand why people think he would have committed suicide by crashing the plane. If he wanted to commit suicide why didn't he just do it in his home?

:D

REPRINT - for psyche101. Enjoy!

Peter B, wish I thought of this earlier.

We have established:

"Yet independent experts who have analyzed the report say that it is riddled with inconsistencies and that the data it presents to justify its conclusion appears to have been fudged."

The report is TRASH, in other words. FUDGED. Now, here's another;

http://www.zerohedge...h370-was-edited

"On Thursday, for the first time, 7 minutes of audio recordings of the final conversations between pilots of the missing Malaysian jet and teams of air traffic controllers on the ground were released."

"There is one problem: the recordings were "edited" leading many to wonder if the entire conversation wasn't fabricated on a sound stage, and if so: why? And just what is the Malaysian government (either alone or in conjunction with other countries) hiding."

We appear to have a problem here, my U-M citizens.

The Investigators report has been fudged and is trash, and the audio of the pilot and the ATC in Kuala Lumpur have been "edited".

I say, Peter, are you satisfied that the Investigation and the investigators have been DEBUNKED?

You'd be amazed how many people let authorities "slide". I bet the majority in here think the investigation is on the up-and-up and will create a pocket full excuses to protect the view of the Investigators.

Not moi. I know when to bail.

REPRINT

http://news.yahoo.co...wM3BHNlYwNzcg--

More than 200 held in China terror video crackdown: report

"Police in the far western region, which is periodically hit by unrest, detained 232 people who "have circulated videos promoting terrorism through the Internet and on portable devices", the state-run Global Times newspaper said, citing a Legal Daily report."

Yes, this takes place in Xinjiang, home to our charming Uyghur Muslims.

I really enjoyed how one author I read recently on MH370, declared that the investigation was looking more and more like "a crime series" every day.

"Nothing to see here, folks, keep on walking... Don't look at those claims of responsibility," :whistle:

REPRINT

hacktorp, on 19 May 2014 - 08:31 PM, said:

Former Prime Minister Of Malaysia
Accuses
CIA
Of Covering Up MH-370
Disappearance

1. What goes up must come down. Airplanes can go up and stay up for long periods of time. But even they must come down eventually. They can land safely or they may crash. But airplanes don’t just disappear. Certainly not these days with all the powerful communication systems, radio and satellite tracking and filmless cameras which operate almost indefinitely and possess huge storage capacities.

2. I wrote about the disabling of MH370’s communication system as well as the signals for GPS. The system must have been disabled or else the ground station could have called the plane. The GPS too must have been disabled or else the flight of MH370 would have been tracked by satellites which normally provide data on all commercial flights, inclusive of data on location, kind of aircraft, flight number, departure airport and destination. But the data seems unavailable. The plane just disappeared seemingly from all screens.

3. MH370 is a Boeing 777 aircraft. It was built and equipped by Boeing. All the communications and GPS equipment must have been installed by Boeing. If they failed or have been disabled Boeing must know how it can be done. Surely Boeing would ensure that they cannot be easily disabled as they are vital to the safety and operation of the plane.

A search on the Internet reveals that
Boeing in 2006 received a US patent for a system that, once activated, removes all control from pilots to automatically return a commercial airliner to a pre-determined landing location.

5. The Flightglobal.com article by John Croft, datelined Washington DC (1st December, 2006) further mentioned “The ‘uninterruptible’ autopilot would be activated – either by pilot, by on board sensors, or even remotely by radio or satellite links by government agencies like the Central Intelligence Agency, if terrorists attempt to gain control of the flight deck”.

6. Clearly Boeing and certain agencies have the capacity to take over “uninterruptible control” of commercial airliners of which MH370 B777 is one.

7. Can it not be that the pilot of MH370 lost control of their aircraft after someone directly or remotely activated the equipment for seizure of control of the aircraft.

8. It is a waste of time and money to look for debris or oil slick or to listen for “pings” from the black box. This is most likely not an ordinary crash after fuel was exhausted. The plane is somewhere, maybe without MAS markings.

9. Boeing should explain about this so-called anti-terrorism auto-land system. I cannot imagine the pilots made a soft-landing in rough seas and then quietly drown with the aircraft.

Someone is hiding something.
It is not fair that MAS and Malaysia should take the blame.

11. For some reason the media will not print anything that involves
Boeing or the CIA.
I hope my readers will read this.

BINGO!

We know that MI6 has gotten involved with the MH370 investigation, as well as the FBI.

But as best I know, without seeing *anything* in the media, I am the only one in here or anywhere preaching that the CIA is - not only involved with the MH370 investigation, but is directing the coverup.

Go to the bank on it, and nice find Hacktorp.

Interesting, and telling interview:

(http://www.abc.net.a.../19/4005244.htm):

CARO MELDRUM-HANNA:...[Defence] Minister Hishammuddin told Four Corners that MH370 was tracked by the military in real time, but inexplicably, dismissed as not hostile by the officer on duty. The military also decided not to send up one of its planes to investigate.

(to Hishammudin Hussein)

But why not send the jets up if you, you have conceded earlier that you knew very early in the morning the plane was missing, there was four and a half hours time in which to respond...

HISHAMMUDIN HUSSEIN: It was not hostile; it was commercial; it was from our airspace; we're not at war with anybody. Even if we sent them up, are you going to say that we're going to shoot it down?

--------------------

The transponder was OFF on MH370.

Just how can one tell that the craft is non-hostile or commercial if all the military sees is a BLIP on the screen?

SCHTINKS! Liars.

Earlier in the tread I posted up on how the Turks shot down a Syrian Mig. The Syrians were quite upset, and the way the Turks handled was to say, "WE DID NOT KNOW WHAT IT WAS".

And they would be telling the truth. You don't know what it is, shoot it down.

http://www.cnn.com/2...lane/?c=&page=1

Looks like the plane very well could have been on autopilot and the crew and passengers were passed out/already deceased from lack of oxygen. Could a fire on board have caused this?

I seriously doubt that was the problem. All the pilot would have to do is get down to 10,000 ft. and let in some fresh air. The aircraft cannot "run out of oxygen" unless the air exchange is shut off - something that is distinctly possible in this crazy case, but it was long over by the time a lack of oxygen would do any harm

Did the pilot want to commit suicide and make sure the plane crashed in as remote a spot as possible?

All I can say is, the pilot did what he had to do, what he was told to do. I personally cannot refer to it as "suicide"

The Malaysians are going to do their best to divert attention away from their poor handling of this event. As far as MH370 is concerned though, we know this: nothing. We have no idea what happened and we won't have any clue whatsoever until wreckage is found (or the FDR / CVR). Until that time everything is simply unfounded speculation.

• Like 2

REPRINT - for psyche101. Enjoy!

Hi Earl

I will check all the links for veracity, but I'd like to say thank you for your effort. I admit to being dubious as conspiracy theory rarely amounts to more than nonsense, but I admit you make a good case from what I can tell, and as we say, nobody knows until we find the thing.

I'll get back to you with some more time to investigate these links, but for the moment, I stand corrected, and you do seem to have a good understanding of the events taking place concerning the missing plane. Best I familiarise myself with it before I comment further.

Thanks for answering the questions I had so thoroughly.

• Like 3

The Malaysians are going to do their best to divert attention away from their poor handling of this event. As far as MH370 is concerned though, we know this: nothing.

That would be correct, Obviousman. It is also the Investigator's total intentions, let us know nothing.

Curious, though, how they think the Pilot is the primary suspect, eh? They couldn't even wait until the cockpit voice recorder was found? beddy beddy interstink!

We have no idea what happened and we won't have any clue whatsoever until wreckage is found (or the FDR / CVR). Until that time everything is simply unfounded speculation.

Hi Earl

I will check all the links for veracity, but I'd like to say thank you for your effort. I admit to being dubious as conspiracy theory rarely amounts to more than nonsense,

Wow! thanks. You are clearly one of the hardest "sells" in here, as I know you from other links, specifically, the Phoenix Lights case. But do check them out.

but I admit you make a good case from what I can tell, and as we say, nobody knows until we find the thing.

Word of caution: my belief system says, since Investigators started out lying - particularly on the ATC tape with the conversation with MH370, for purposes of "coverup", I fully expect them to continue in the same fashion. If/When the CVR is found, I expect them to alter that as well. In other words, we'll never know the truth, as is their want.

I'll get back to you with some more time to investigate these links, but for the moment, I stand corrected, and you do seem to have a good understanding of the events taking place concerning the missing plane. Best I familiarise myself with it before I comment further.

Thanks for answering the questions I had so thoroughly.

You have a good one.

For members in this board, I am sure most by now know that I truly believe that not only is the demise of MH370 a terrorist act that is being covered up, but I also believe that this is not the first such coverup, and many nations conspire to do this in legion, so as to eliminate the political gain the terrorists are looking for.

anyway,

http://www.unexplain...pic=267391&st=0

RabidMongoose started this thread about two suspected terrorists being held in England and about to go on trial but the trial will be "secret". Their case involves "stolen passports" and materials that would likely be used in an act of terrorism. Wiki speculates that the materials are bomb making materials. This *may* reflect on MH370, no way to be sure, though.

But if England has to hide exactly what these two did and where, does that not sound like they are hiding a hidden act of terrorism that happened in the not too distant past?

Obviously if England was part and parcel to the original coverup, they are bound to keep the lid on that coverup and not let the pertinent information out, hence the "secret" trial

It'll all come out someday. someday. too much of this stuff going around.

My two cents "EOT" Its quite clear theres a missing aircraft,also clear theres not one bit of debris,actual proof of any kind,EVEN COVERUPS. so until that time that something is brought fourth that is factual We All spinning our wheels. THey cannot even agree when. where, why, How, If ,NADA ! :tu:

My two cents "EOT" Its quite clear theres a missing aircraft,also clear theres not one bit of debris,actual proof of any kind,EVEN COVERUPS. so until that time that something is brought fourth that is factual We All spinning our wheels. THey cannot even agree when. where, why, How, If ,NADA ! :tu:

Oh, I agree their is no "proof" that there is a coverup. But there is enough evidence to sink a battleship.

Oh, I agree their is no "proof" that there is a coverup. But there is enough evidence to sink a battleship.

Really? Then the families of the victims should now immediately hire you to put their invincible case! You and they will make a fortune.

Don't get me wrong, there has surely been enough incompetence to sink a battleship.. but as for this house of cards you are building.. a butterfly fart would knock it down.

• Like 5

I don't understand why people think he would have committed suicide by crashing the plane. If he wanted to commit suicide why didn't he just do it in his home?

:D

The electronics on the passnger jet allow the planes autopilot to be triggered from the ground and automatically flown to a destination (with or without pilot consent).

Really? Then the families of the victims should now immediately hire you to put their invincible case! You and they will make a fortune.

***SNIP*** the families of the victims some time ago hired a private investigative team.

What don't you practice being a b-hole somewhere else.

Don't get me wrong, there has surely been enough incompetence to sink a battleship.. but as for this house of cards you are building.. a butterfly fart would knock it down.

Edited by Waspie_Dwarf
personal attack, profanity

The electronics on the passnger jet allow the planes autopilot to be triggered from the ground and automatically flown to a destination (with or without pilot consent).

Is this just fact or speculation?

I remember the links and reference's to patents being filed but was not sure if we knew the technology was actually in place on any airliners let alone the ageing beast that was MH370. Anything you can point to RM to clear this up for me?

I think it's in the realms of fantasy.

Proof of this, please?

• Like 2

I think it's in the realms of fantasy.

Supposedly, Boeing has said that it is theoretically possible some time ago - not MH370 related, of course.

A friend of mine quipped, "... and if they admit that, that means they could do it ten years ago" LOL!

A quick reminder, the entire point of the Private Message system is that the messages are private.

From the rules:

2f. Private content: Do not post the content of private correspondances or the personal contact details of other members.

Earl.Of.Trumps please refrain from making the content of PMs public in future.

Thank you.

Edited to add

Please also refrain from personal attacks and profanity:

3c. Profanity: Do not use profanity, crude language or attempt to deliberately bypass the profanity filters.
3f. Abusive behaviour: Do not be rude, insulting, offensive, snide, obnoxious or abusive towards other members.
5a. Personal attacks: Attack the point being presented, not the person who is making it.
Edited by Waspie_Dwarf
  • Like 1

Proof of this, please?

In fairness, Ive read that too, and Ive got a link from 2007

quote:

The mechanism is designed to make it impossible to crash the aircraft into air or land targets - and enable the plane to be flown by remote control from the ground in the event of an emergency.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/new-autopilot-will-make-another-911-impossible-7239651.html

The question is then .... was this implemented worldwide?

• Like 2

.. but as for this house of cards you are building.. a butterfly fart would knock it down.

i must have this for my signature quote!
  • Like 3