Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Malaysian airliner Terrorist attack gone awry

Einsteinium

Is there a problem with people liking posts, Earl? Is it that you are frustrated (jealous?) at getting so few of them? Perhaps you should set up your own forum..

LoL, no problem-o at all. It is just a pattern I have noticed, a pattern of a certain stripe of people that absolutely refuse to budge from the "company line" no matter how obvious that the "company" - authorities, are deceiving. You're one, so is Occam's razor, and several others in here - same thing every time. I point out the Investigators are lying roaches, somebody disagrees with me and gets the per usual 4 "likes" from the same casual suspects, all people that wouldn't think for themselves if it meant going up against authority. And it is not out of a lack of intelligence, I call it "lack of spinal column"

Would you like to see the MB equivalent of the "deer in the headlight look" in here...?

Hey MH370 posters... the Investigators got caught editing the taped conversation between the MH370 pilot and ATC!

This is where the per usual suspects duck and hide like nothing was ever said so they don't have to explain why their belief system is so f'd up LOL! Enjoy it charles, or whatever your name is.

And if you are going to obsess with me, please do not misspell my name. That is either rudeness or incompetence - which? Here you go, in capitals, so you can get it right - C H R L Z S. See where the L goes?

Huh? Well, charles, I would not want to call my desire to return niceties to you an "obsession" but, whatever. your name is very confusing, I cannot remember it. And what is this you say about "rudeness"?

BTW (it's that time of month again, I reckon) I'm curious - have the alleged terrorist organisations who are supposed to have been responsible (in some minds) managed to get their message out any better?

Not that I am aware of

I mean surely there is some underground press that is not controlled by the ebil mainstream media and is revealing the truth..

Surely...?

Tell me, oh wise wondererous one.... how long did it take before al Qaeda made any kind of admission whatsoever for 911?

While your at it, ditto the above for the Boston Marathon bombings?

Don't know? Research it, in HERE.

Once again, your drive-by-posting in here has left you clearly ignorant of the facts.

And if I was a betting man, I'd bet heavily that the Chinese rounded up many of the Uighur Separatist Movement members, Muslim terrorists, that supposedly made the original claim, and are mostly in prison now. It is awfully hard to update facebook from a Chinese prison, ya know, charles?

Try this too: "CLAIMS by a Malay newspaper that a 35-year-old Uighur man from China’s troubled autonomous Muslim province was on Flight MH370 may be looked at in new light after being written off as irrelevant. "

Or is this an organisation that thinks it will create more terror by not making any demands or threats, or at least making them very quietly.. Do you, Earl, give credence to the Chinese Martyrs Brigade claim? Anyone? If it was them why has there been no followup, or more tellingly, surely they would offer some proof that they were responsible..? But no..

Of course I give credence to that claim, it is about the only lead Investigators have.

Chzlr: "surely they would offer some proof that they were responsible..? But no.."

<grin> Surely somebody would offer some proof for 911 and Boston Marathon bombings, too!

So since that proof did not appear, 911 and Boston Marathon bombing were *not* terrorist acts, right mister wizard?

So what do you have, then? Oh!! you have "Investigators" saying that those threats were "likely" made by advantageous pranksters, but no admittance to any ongoing investigation in China at all. Meanwhile, many Muslims in Kuala Lumpur were rounded up and brought in for question in conjunction with MH370. How 'bout that, eh? You don't suppose that those people were singled out by Malay authorities because of intel Chinese authorities got by interrogating their imprisoned Uighur Separatists people, do you?

So tell me Oh, great wise one, What ever happened to MH370 and those 230 innocent people?

Was a crime committed on board MH370? And if so, is the investigation of MH370 a criminal investigation?

Let's see what you got!

Thanks in advance, charles, it's mid month and I really need a good chuckle :-*

• Like 1

Try this too: "CLAIMS by a Malay newspaper that a 35-year-old Uighur man from China’s troubled autonomous Muslim province was on Flight MH370 may be looked at in new light after being written off as irrelevant. "

Anyone can claim anything. Claims are not evidence. All must be looked at so that a "most likely scenario" can be established.

LoL

Really, you laughed out loud at that? That's not a good mental picture... But whatever makes you laugh must be a good thing I guess.

It is just a pattern I have noticed, a pattern of a certain stripe of people...

I'm sure your armchair psychology and generalisations are in some way germane to actually addressing issues, but for me, ad hominems are .. well, ad hominems. Try to stick to the issues.

You're one, so is Occam's razor, and several others in here - same thing every time.

The credo of the CT - attack the people when you are having difficulties with facts or evidence...

I point out the Investigators are lying roaches, somebody disagrees with me and gets the per usual 4 "likes"

Gee, you really are bitter about those likes, aren't you... You do know that this is just a web forum (sorry Saru - I don't mean that unkindly!), and that you can't cash them in?

people that wouldn't think for themselves... I call it "lack of spinal column"

And I'm sick to death of listening to smarm and childish insults that most folk grow out of when their age reaches double figures.

your name is very confusing, I cannot remember it.

Yes, it is five letters long, incredibly complicated and almost impossible to remember. And of course you couldn't possibly just look back at the name that you see every time you quote a post of mine... Is this indicative of your general abilities?

And what is this you say about "rudeness"?

Look up "deserved".

Tell me, oh wise wondererous one.... how long did it take before al Qaeda made any kind of admission whatsoever for 911?

Pretty close to one year, if I recall correctly... Do you think that situation is directly comparable to this one?

While your at it, ditto the above for the Boston Marathon bombings?

I would, if I thought it was comparable - I'm tending to look at other single plane hijackings, or lost aircraft. Call me crazy to look for similarities, and to consider the mundane in great detail before attributing it to malice, especially when such malice normally involves a claim, a threat, or significant evidence pointing in a particular direction, as was the case in one of the two 'examples' you gave (and the second example didn't involve either smuggling a bomb on board an aircraft, or all the logistics of a hijacking. If none of that matters to you then I guess we (that's all of us evil self-likers) can see the depth of your thought process.

It is awfully hard to update facebook from a Chinese prison, ya know, charles?

Given that the responsibility claim was NOT traced, then one would have to wonder how those clebber Chinese authorities managed to sweep everyone up so efficiently. And prison grapevines can be surprisingly effective, so I think you need to change your claim to them all being executed...

"CLAIMS by a Malay newspaper that a 35-year-old Uighur man from China’s troubled autonomous Muslim province was on Flight MH370 may be looked at in new light after being written off as irrelevant. "

I'd rather get excited when you provide details of what is found out when the 'new light' is applied - feel free to come on back and elaborate...

<grin> Surely somebody would offer some proof for 911 and Boston Marathon bombings, too!

So since that proof did not appear, 911 and Boston Marathon bombing were *not* terrorist acts, right mister wizard?

I may not be a wizard, but I do know logical fallacies really well. Do you know which one/s you just fell headfirst into?

So what do you have, then?

I have the intellectual honesty to say that I have very little indeed..

Could it be terrorism? Yes, but the fact that no-one is 'milking it' and we have no evidence to back up any suspicions or identify any truly likely groups, means that it is unsupported.

Could it have been one of (or a combination of) many different causes, from equipment failure to pilot/crew error/suicide? Yes.

Can we weight them with a probability? NO.

All we know is that once there was a plane that took off normally, and then vanished and has not been seen since, nor has even the smallest trace of wreckage been found on land, in sea or as flotsam.

You know what, Earl? If you dropped the attitude, you might just find you have some decent conversations with folks (and your like-to-post ratio might improve drastically... :D)

But whatever floats your boat. And keep on chuckling out loud. That sorta stuff screams credibility...

Oh, and please note, all potential likers - I am NOT paying anyone for liking this post (as I usually do..), to ensure it is taken seriously.........

• Like 4

Sorry, you are wrong. Check it out.

"The National Transportation Safety Committee (NTSC) of Indonesia led the official investigations, with assistance from the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) of the United States (US), the Singapore Ministry of Communications and Information Technology and the Australian Bureau of Air Safety Investigation. As part of the investigations, the black box and other aircraft components were examined by experts in Indonesia, Australia, France and the US."

Well, Border Collie, it is customary to include links but, I *trust* you! This works for me!

And good find, Border Collie.

I am not taking anybody's side in this. I am waiting for some facts to emerge and watching people pass off idle speculation as something more.

Cool. And now, Border Collie, the $$Million question:

Was there a crime or crimes committed on MH370?

post-124371-0-79634700-1405096208_thumb.

Anyone can claim anything. Claims are not evidence. All must be looked at so that a "most likely scenario" can be established.

The claim was backed up by the manifest and people who knew the man. And I would call it "a lead" that should be investigated.

Same with the claims of responsibility that went to media outlets all over china.

One can easily look at the two evidences and tend to think, does 2 + 2 = 4 here?

it needs investigation, and I am sure it was investigated el pronto, *but* don't ever expect investigators to admit that because they know as long as they don't admit they are investigating the possible links to terrorism, there will be people like you all over the world that won't believe it - no matter *what*. When are you going to figure out, that *is* why they lie, it is an automatic that they get to skate.

Your problem still is, you don't believe anything unless *authority* distinctly spells it out for you

That's not *my* problem. I actually use my head for something other than a hatrack

Well, Border Collie, it is customary to include links but, I *trust* you! This works for me!

And good find, Border Collie.

Cool. And now, Border Collie, the $$Million question:

Was there a crime or crimes committed on MH370?

post-124371-0-79634700-1405096208_thumb.

It's possible. I hope not. But I hope that the truth will out.

• Like 1

<SNIP the BS>

The credo of the CT - attack the people when you are having difficulties with facts or evidence...

Really? No, observe how I converse with - as an example, Border Collie. I don't attack, I *counter* attack. You know the difference, right?

<SNIP the BS>

Pretty close to one year, if I recall correctly... Do you think that situation is directly comparable to this one?

You're talking like you can psyche out the terrorists. Pretty lofty opinion of yourself, eh? I made my point with two examples of terrorist attacks with no *known* claim of responsibility for a year.

Want two more...? PanAm 103, TWA800. They never had any claims of responsibility.

Wanna keep playing? I don't mind, you've been losing the point for a long time, you just won't admit it.

Unlike the Boston Marathon bombings, PanAm 103, TWA 800, MH370 *had* claims of responsibility, yet you sit here insisting I am wrong.

You're dead wrong. And I know you'll never admit it. that's how you roll

I would, if I thought it was comparable - I'm tending to look at other single plane hijackings, or lost aircraft. Call me crazy to look for similarities, and to consider the mundane in great detail before attributing it to malice, especially when such malice normally involves a claim, a threat, or significant evidence pointing in a particular direction, as was the case in one of the two 'examples' you gave (and the second example didn't involve either smuggling a bomb on board an aircraft, or all the logistics of a hijacking. If none of that matters to you then I guess we (that's all of us evil self-likers) can see the depth of your thought process.

I see. words I am sure, you're choking on right now. Tell me about PanAm103 and TWA800??

Show us the "depths" of your cogent thinking.

Given that the responsibility claim was NOT traced,

PROVE that.

then one would have to wonder how those clebber Chinese authorities managed to sweep everyone up so efficiently. And prison grapevines can be surprisingly effective, so I think you need to change your claim to them all being executed...

I'd rather get excited when you provide details of what is found out when the 'new light' is applied - feel free to come on back and elaborate...

I may not be a wizard, but I do know logical fallacies really well. Do you know which one/s you just fell headfirst into?

It doesn't matter, you have been wrong in here on theses terrorist issues all along.

YOu won't admit it, so why elaborate on anything

I have the intellectual honesty to say that I have very little indeed..

Could it be terrorism? Yes, but the fact that no-one is 'milking it' and we have no evidence to back up any suspicions or identify any truly likely groups, means that it is unsupported.

Not only are they not milking it, investigators are seriously downplaying it wherever and whenever they can. So basically you are saying, your opinion is formed by "popular opinion". Like I couldn't figure that out. You and a lot of other people in here. You're so scared to voice an opinion that contras authority, you'd rather forgo thinking and go for testing the public water.

Great thinking process!!

Could it have been one of (or a combination of) many different causes, from equipment failure to pilot/crew error/suicide? Yes.

Can we weight them with a probability? NO.

All we know is that once there was a plane that took off normally, and then vanished and has not been seen since, nor has even the smallest trace of wreckage been found on land, in sea or as flotsam.

You know what, Earl? If you dropped the attitude, you might just find you have some decent conversations with folks (and your like-to-post ratio might improve drastically... :D)

I have many good conversations in here.

I gave you three free passes. no more buckaroo. payback is a b'yotch

But whatever floats your boat. And keep on chuckling out loud. That sorta stuff screams credibility...

Oh, and please note, all potential likers - I am NOT paying anyone for liking this post (as I usually do..), to ensure it is taken seriously.........

I view the likers as a kabul and my opinion of the kabul is not something I can say because the mods - I am sure, have me on a short leash. but I can assure you, I am not jealous. If I worried about being "popular" in here, I'd never let my opinions be known. I'd be like you and the kabul, just "go with the flow", and parrot the Investigators.

no thanks.

• Like 1

It's possible. I hope not. But I hope that the truth will out.

Border Collie, I don't want you to think I'm picking on you, but you are playing along. And you only think it is *possible* there was a crime or crimes committed on MH370.

http://www.mirror.co...n-taken-3242322

MH370 live: "Deliberate action" taken on board to alter aircraft's direction Malaysian PM says

Now, even though I think Investigators are deceiving, I think we can agree here, that when MH370 cut west and flew back towards Indonesia/Malaysia, it was under someone's direction. Here is an array of crimes that were committed, as a result of that action:

Interference with a flight, air piracy, hijacking, 229 counts of abduction/kidnapping, and in the end, likely 229 counts of murder, 1 count of suicide.

So you think it is *possible* there was a crime(s) committed on board MH370? Interesting.

I hate to burst your bubble, but you too, appear to be one that formulates opinions by going for the majority opinion. You don't really *dare* to opine anything other than that which other posters smile upon.

So be it.

ChrLzs I gave you a like for your post 2378 making me the fourth casual suspect!! No payment necessary and for the record I had spinal column surgery in 2011. I also like Butterfly's !!!

• Like 1

Ok....not for nothing, but this bantering back and forth is mind numbing. Let's get back to the topic at hand instead of name calling and arguing.

Not sure where the plane is, however, I believe it did not crash.

I believe it landed and will be discovered at some point.

Edited by Maureen_jacobs
  • Like 1

I view the likers as a kabul and my opinion of the kabul is not something I can say because the mods - I am sure, have me on a short leash. but I can assure you, I am not jealous. If I worried about being "popular" in here, I'd never let my opinions be known. I'd be like you and the kabul, just "go with the flow", and parrot the Investigators.

no thanks.

So you are saying the moderators are conspiring to prevent you saying "the truth"?

BTW - it is 'cabal' not 'kabul' (unless you are talking about the city, which seems very unlikely).

• Like 4

Ok....not for nothing, but this bantering back and forth is mind numbing. Let's get back to the topic at hand instead of name calling and arguing.

Not sure where the plane is, however, I believe it did not crash.

I believe it landed and will be discovered at some point.

Ok WHen the day comes that they find the aircraft Remember what you just posted !

Border Collie, I don't want you to think I'm picking on you, but you are playing along. And you only think it is *possible* there was a crime or crimes committed on MH370.

http://www.mirror.co...n-taken-3242322

MH370 live: "Deliberate action" taken on board to alter aircraft's direction Malaysian PM says

Now, even though I think Investigators are deceiving, I think we can agree here, that when MH370 cut west and flew back towards Indonesia/Malaysia, it was under someone's direction. Here is an array of crimes that were committed, as a result of that action:

Interference with a flight, air piracy, hijacking, 229 counts of abduction/kidnapping, and in the end, likely 229 counts of murder, 1 count of suicide.

So you think it is *possible* there was a crime(s) committed on board MH370? Interesting.

I hate to burst your bubble, but you too, appear to be one that formulates opinions by going for the majority opinion. You don't really *dare* to opine anything other than that which other posters smile upon.

So be it.

I don't formulate an opinion based on majority opinion. I formulate my opinions based on fact and reasonable surmise. And right now, everything is pure guesswork. There are those like yourself that leap from guesswork to assumption to perceived fact with no intervening mental process, generally to stay in tune with an overarching worldview. It is sloppy "thinking" and symptomatic of a closed mind.

And as you have chosen to move towards the personal for reasons which escape me, that's it for me. It is a shame when people are incapable of discussion without resorting to putting down the other party.

• Like 4

A couple of tiny points of order.. Earlier, Earl asked me to prove that the responsibility claim of the "Chinese Martyrs Brigade " was not traced.

May I point out (even though this has been pointed out numerous times to Earl, so it is more for the benefit of other readers who have learning abilities), that I'm not the one claiming a crime has definitely been committed, nor am I claiming the CMB claim was credible. As should be pretty obvious, I take the opposite position.. So when Earl asks ME for proof, he shows he STILL doesn't get the concept of Burden of Proof...

FTR, I'll happily concede that some sort of criminal activity may well be involved, but until there is some proof of that - some actual evidence other than 'claims' - then it is rather pointless to speculate.

And just to show that Earl's incomprehension of Logical Fallacies is pretty much complete, I note that he also said this:

There are TWO things wrong with this. First, in order to prove a crime was committed, you do NOT simply look at a 'suspicious' activity and assume that a crime has taken place. You MUST do the reverse, namely find evidence of criminal activity.

Second, does anyone think that Earl's list is comprehensive? Is there anything missing? (A - Yes...) Either a very limited amount of lateral thinking was applied, or he simply didn't want to elaborate on other potential causes that didn't fit his now unshakable belief... This sounds strikingly similar to the behavior he is denouncing from the authorities..

• Like 4

I don't formulate an opinion based on majority opinion. I formulate my opinions based on fact and reasonable surmise. And right now, everything is pure guesswork.

There are guesses, and then there are 'educated' guesses.

There are those like yourself that leap from guesswork to assumption to perceived fact with no intervening mental process, generally to stay in tune with an overarching worldview. It is sloppy "thinking" and symptomatic of a closed mind.

Excuse me, you aren't going to find those like 'yourself' in here or anywhere in your worldview.

Bank it.

And as you have chosen to move towards the personal for reasons which escape me, that's it for me. It is a shame when people are incapable of discussion without resorting to putting down the other party.

Well, you know, it may have stung, I admit and sorry. but there's truth to it and truth is most of what I value.

Maybe some other time, amigo

A couple of tiny points of order.. Earlier, Earl asked me to prove that the responsibility claim of the "Chinese Martyrs Brigade " was not traced.

I did ask you to prove it, and by that I mean, don't go showing me some link to some lame story about how the Malaysian and Chinese claimed they did not trace the IP address because it would be pure BULL. It's been 4 months since 230 people were murdered and Investigators have exactly that one lead,,, of COURSE they traced it. Any moron investigator would do just that much because even if the claim was false, what that person(s) did was still a crime - 'impeding an investigation'. And you're now thinking the investigators never tried to trace the IP address?

You sound like third_eye who once made the bodacious claim in here that investigators *proved* that the claims of responsibility were not linked to terrorists.

SHOO-ah.

May I point out (even though this has been pointed out numerous times to Earl,

Oh, it's been pointed out to me, now?

SHOW ME. Show me where 'someone' - ANYone pointed out to me that investigators did NOT trace the IP address. And, anyway, I asked *YOU* to prove it, not some ubiquitous posters that you simply refer to. SHOW ME.,

What the bleep do you ozzies smoke down there, anyway. You really have a masters degree? in WHAT?

so it is more for the benefit of other readers who have learning abilities), that I'm not the one claiming a crime has definitely been committed, nor am I claiming the CMB claim was credible. As should be pretty obvious, I take the opposite position.. So when Earl asks ME for proof, he shows he STILL doesn't get the concept of Burden of Proof...

You're the one that made the claim, YOU'RE the one that wears the burden of proof.

One last time,,, SHOW ME. Show me one time where Investigators are quoted as saying they did not trace the IP address. Show me ONE poster in here that bothered to point this out to me.

you're slipping, you're sliding, but you ain't getting away

FTR, I'll happily concede that some sort of criminal activity may well be involved, but until there is some proof of that - some actual evidence other than 'claims' - then it is rather pointless to speculate.

So 230 people are missing - presumed DEAD, and you want "evidence" that a crime was committed?

you're priceless.

http://www.cnn.com/2...airlines-plane/

Report: MH370 disappearance a criminal investigation, police chief says

What else do you need, brain surgeon? You really think you have your bases covered, don't you?

http://www.cnn.com/2...airlines-plane/

And just to show that Earl's incomprehension of Logical Fallacies is pretty much complete, I note that he also said this:

There are TWO things wrong with this. First, in order to prove a crime was committed, you do NOT simply look at a 'suspicious' activity and assume that a crime has taken place. You MUST do the reverse, namely find evidence of criminal activity.

Second, does anyone think that Earl's list is comprehensive? Is there anything missing? (A - Yes...) Either a very limited amount of lateral thinking was applied, or he simply didn't want to elaborate on other potential causes that didn't fit his now unshakable belief... This sounds strikingly similar to the behavior he is denouncing from the authorities..

Before you shapeshift your way out of this, bud, go get a LINK where investigators claimed they did not trace the IP address.

Get me a post# in here where any ONE poster - never mind 'numerous', pointed out to me that investigators admit to not tracing the IP address. you're full of it. that is nothing more than the product of your imagination trying to get out of it saving face.

I'm not letting you off the hook on this.

So 230 people are missing - presumed DEAD, and you want "evidence" that a crime was committed?

you're priceless.

yes, I don't think that's unfair, have you ever heard of accidents? I know they can lead to crinimal charges in the event of negligence and so on, but that's different from a crime being committed, isn't it. What I'm saying is, things can happen that can lead to 230 people being killed, but they might not necessarily be a crime.
  • Like 3

One must get on with the Living part of Life ! THe News will be "Flt 370 Found all on board lost" THen we can loo into the details at that point. :tu:

How is this thread gone 160 pages?.. There is no strings being pulled behind the curtain .... I've said this numerous times over the months ... The Malaysian government came out and said .. "We have evidence that the plane crashed" .. Ok, well we all know that's bull because nothing has been found... Look, the ocean is huge granted, however, with all the Sonar and satellites and what not the world has would be able to find a plane I'm the ocean.. Especially see SOME PART OF DEBRIS OR BODIES FLOATING........ That plan is landed somewhere and covered up ... And we will see it again, sadly probably part of terrorist operation.... (All In my opinion) but you don't just not find something that big with the technology we have today... And Malaysia should have never came out on that press conference and said , they know the plane crashed into the ocean yada yada...... We'll guess what... They don't know that or it would have been found.... You think if that was the truth there they prove why they said it....but they didn't, and they finally turned over there evidence to the U.S and it showed a little area where the plane was thought to be... It wasn't there.......with allll those people on board .. Bodies would surface, float around.... Derbies would do the same....it's not like your looking for a couple people.... Plan is grounded.

Well, full marks to the writer of that blog for one of the more imaginative ideas. So, (going right to the end) the Zionists are indeed behind it, then, as we suspected. :yes:

Edited by Admiral Rhubarb

yes, I don't think that's unfair, have you ever heard of accidents? I know they can lead to crinimal charges in the event of negligence and so on, but that's different from a crime being committed, isn't it. What I'm saying is, things can happen that can lead to 230 people being killed, but they might not necessarily be a crime.

An accident, huh?

You noticed the link? Even the police chief of Kuala Lumpur calls it a criminal investigation. But you guys drone on!

Now, according to investigators, after the key moment, the craft banked and continued back through Malaysia, went south to the Indian ocean for - who knows how many hours.

What "accident" would knock out the transponder, ADS-B(gps server), all communications and backups, but still allow the craft to fly, by human hand and then by autopilot for several hours?

You'd be good if you can construct such a fantasy "accident".

But I'll guarantee you, most in here either don't have a clue the investigation *is* criminal, and if you flat out handed them the link, they would not believe it anyway. It has to do with the tenor that the investigators have deliberately set. They don't generally act like it is a criminal investigation, hence, that is what most people truly believe, that it is not a criminal investigation.

The CIA- their masters at this stuff.

An accident, huh?

You noticed the link? Even the police chief of Kuala Lumpur calls it a criminal investigation. But you guys drone on!

Now, according to investigators, after the key moment, the craft banked and continued back through Malaysia, went south to the Indian ocean for - who knows how many hours.

What "accident" would knock out the transponder, ADS-B(gps server), all communications and backups, but still allow the craft to fly, by human hand and then by autopilot for several hours?

A fire in the cockpit? (see recent United Airlines incident, and previous Egyptair incident)?

I find this absolutely hilarious.

"Sources close to the investigation confirmed to The Telegraph on Sunday that a deleted flight path had been recovered from Capt Zaharie’s simulator which had been used to practice landing an aircraft on a small runway on an unnamed island in the far southern Indian Ocean."

I said long ago in here, they would blame the pilot.

As I sad Long ago PROVE IT ! :tu:

Maybe they all landed on that Island and took it all apart re-configured it into a Alien Craft and Flew off to Anal-riticulie! And are all Happy now probing each other ! :alien::no: