Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paranormal influence on mental health

drewiduk

Greetings JesseCuster,

I can agree with you that:

Violent painful headache while a plane is descending? It's a headache brought on by pressure difference between blocked air pockets in sinuses or other internal cavities and the changing air pressure inside the plane as it descends.

Why attribute to the supernatural what can easily be explained by known natural causes given that the symptoms and situation explain it so well?

Leaving the experience to be solved through the normal channels that we are accustomed to using, may solve the problem if I felt that was the cause of my severe pain. being accustomed to heights and having been a paratrooper in the Canadian Armed forces jumping, from planes; I think I'd know that there might be an alternative reason.

I've facilitated more than enough sessions in the last 22 years, involving entities releasements and how their conditions can affect people in the physical. I guess the best way to know which understanding is the right one is if there was a solution after going through my alternative approach I no longer feel any of those symptoms again.

We all have to deal with our experiences in which ever manner we feel right for ourselves at the time; sometimes we might have to rethink our previous choices; if an alternate approach is available (even if it's not in our normal line of thinking) having an option to consider might be worth the effort to explore.

Edited by Geminiwizard

Uh huh. I'm not sure how that addresses or negates my offered explanation.

You described a set of circumstances (on an airplane that was descending on its route toward the airport) and symptoms (sudden onset severe headache) that is perfectly explained by what I suggested above. Given the obvious natural explanation for that, I don't see why anyone should look beyond that answer despite the surrounding story.

It's not a common occurrence according to my brief reading about it, but given my own experience, I immediately recognised what it was. All I can see is another situation of someone attributing an odd occurrence to the supernatural when there are known natural explanations for the exact same phenomenon as happens regularly on this forum.

You are also taking a stance that a lot of people do, when they tell their story and are offered up a perfectly rational explanation that precisely fits what happened from someone who has experienced the same thing themselves, they start to offer up excuses and rationalisations for why their particular experience is special and isn't explained by the obvious explanation.

• Like 1

(...) been a paratrooper in the Canadian Armed forces jumping, from planes (...)

I know it`s OT, but one question: With or without.....................................Diana?