Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
moojr

weird dreams that occured

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Guessing roughly at my age during these events. .

10yrs old

I had a dream, it was a cartoon on a big tv.

A kid on thr cartoon is very happy and walking. He has a lollipop on his hands.

Numerous black cloaked ninjas jumping across the screen and steals the boys lollipop. Kid starts crying.

Im unable to sleep for hours and the dream seems to replay. I have a weird feeling.. unexplainable feeling. I even went to my parents room because of the feeling I was getting.. (which I wouls never do)

Few weeks later we are robbed.

12 years old

I had a simple dream. Two rocks colliding. Like comets.

Again I am unable to sleep. Weird unexplainable feeling.

Few weeks later my parents are in a car accident (both alive and very well!)

16-18

The dream Is different from the other two.

It was realistic. It was my dad. He was driving at night. During a rainy day. He had his hands out the window while he drove and cut hes hands on a branch the he drove next to. However I did not gst the same uneasy feeling during these dream.

Few weeks later my dad almost losses hes thimb during a welding accident. Stitches saved his thumb.

It was my friend who told me there was a resemblance in my first two dreams and with what had happened couple of yeara ago. The dreams topic may have been something we spoke about..

I havent had any dreams like these so far... or anything that has come true or reswmbled anything close..

Has anyone else experience these dreams with the uneasy feeling? Does comets or rocks seem to resemble cars?

Edited by moojr

Hi Moojr, Welcome to UM.

IMO Dreams like the ones you have described here are from a higher source, and to have them and remember them is a privilege one should try to keep. They're a form of consciousness, and as such, there is no such thing as "Just a Dream" even though some are fueled by day-to-day events, there is often insight to glean.

Thanks for the link interesting read!

Hi professor, I can still remember the dreams so clearly. Its almost like remembering the best part of your favorite movie. I could even draw it out. (Except for my dad driving - it was more matured and realistic).

When me and my friend first discussed it and he kinda deciphered the dreams I was honestly freaked out completely and I didnt want to dream for awhile. I remember praying and saying I didnt want to dream during my childhood.

I have this fear that I might see somethig I dont want to and its freaky to a point that I really believe ill be shown something if I asked to be shown something. I dont know if that makes and sense at al.

Sometimes people see things they wish they hadn't seen.. There's no taking back from that, and no difference in seeing be it the woken world or the ones were know little about.. I guess people need to ask themselves what is worse. Living a life with eyes closed for fear of seeing something we don't want to see. Or having ones eyes wide open and seeing reality in it's raw form and learning what is real and what isn't. Fear is safety net.. But too much fear creates unnecessary limitation on our perceptions. I think Fear is a border people need to explore for themselves..

Youre an eye opener. Thanks.

Lets try to dream again...