Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

St. James Hotel

Sweetpumper

I did a search and didn't find any threads about this place. I'll be staying there next month to check it out.

The St James Hotel was built in 1872 by Henri Lambert (later changed to Henry) and was originally called Lambert's Inn. Its saloon, restaurant and 43 rooms were witness to at least 26 murders during Cimarron's wilder days. Clay Allison, Black Jack Ketchum, Jesse James, and Buffalo Bill Cody have all left their mark on the St. James, as attested by the numerous bullet holes in the ceiling of the main dining room.

http://www.legendsofamerica.com/nm-stjameshotel.html

[St. James Hotel - This Hotel is located in Cimarron, New Mexico and is extremely haunted. Room 17 is haunted by a woman spirit who is reported to shut the window if it is left open. Room 18 is locked and not for rent. A violent ghost resides here. He has been know to try to hurt anyone who stays in that room. He was shot and killed in this room, over a card game. His malevolent spirit remains here haunting the hotel. Although I did not capture any anomalies or paranormal activity in these photos they are still very creepy even in the daytime. This famous location has been proven to be haunted by many paranormal investigators, psychics, and eye-witness accounts.

http://www.legendsofamerica.com/nm-stjameshotel.html

I don't trust "haunted" hotels. seems to perfect of a gimmick for a business that thrives on overnight business.

Edit: Hope you still have a good time & enjoy yourself though.

Edited by Dumpnuts
  • Like 1

I don't trust "haunted" hotels. seems to perfect of a gimmick for a business that thrives on overnight business.

I sense admin will have your signature removed.

• Like 1

NNNOOOOOO! John Cleese in a bikini keeps me going all day! lol

• Like 2

That'll be a real shame. I'm just trying to keep it sexy.
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Heading out Friday. No matter if we have experiences or not, I'll be back with nones of proofs.

• Like 1

Heading out Friday. No matter if we have experiences or not, I'll be back with nones of proofs.

As someone just posted on one of my threads "Jiggly video taken in the dark from too far away or it didn't happen." LOL

As someone just posted on one of my threads "Jiggly video taken in the dark from too far away or it didn't happen." LOL

I'll guarantee you I get at least that.