Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
ambelamba

Jim Marrs and the sense of futilityui

2 posts in this topic

I did read Alien Agenda many years ago. And about a few months ago I did read Our Occulted History.

I really didn't like the alien book because Marrs seems to force-feed the reader with whatever he grabbed and leave us confused. Many of the cases presented in the book were proven to be frauds, often in a very ugly way. Some UFOlogist with more serious approach asserted that authentic UFO cases are rare. Not quite non-existent, just rare.

But reading his recent book kinda made me think. Not in a way he expected, I guess. I did read some articles and books about this secret cable of global elites. And I came to this conclusion...

Yeah, so what? One way or another we all get shafted. And all the books imply that there's absolutely no way to escape from the crappy situation. It's just...FUTILE.

In a word, people like Marrs are not really helping anyone, intentionally or not. The only kind of people who won't be so depressed will be, I guess, extreme survivalists with huge stashes of stuff underground. The rest of people, including me, are...well?

You know, the sad truth is that ignorance is indeed a genuine blessing. Yeah, you guys won't accept it but that's how it goes. I wonder any of you got really depressed in abandon after reading Our Occulted History. Yeah, the book does not offer ANY FORM OF SOLUTION WHATSOEVER...

1 person likes this

Marrs does help someone.

Himself, to all that money he gets for publishing bascially crap.

1 person likes this