Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gwenyth Todd - Whistleblower on Planned War

Phaeton80

Cite where I have ever said I desire the death and suffering you speak of.

Post #33

I'm licking my lips at the idea of my savior coming to end all this madness. Apparently you think that is a fantasy yet you have no problem looking at the world as it exists and thinking it would be okay to let men try to fix it all for another few millennia - as if we had so long.  You just don't get it AH... but you will someday.

• Like 1

Like they say in that McDonald's commercial: Whaaaaaat?

Edited by acidhead

Gwyneth. .. this question is directed to you only.... do you not fear for your life?

So trying to be high minded and express a position of morality is considered ridiculous to you Brutha? I have no doubt that the person on the video fully believes what she's doing is quite important - maybe it even IS. But wars don't start over low level assassinations or even ship movements unless they were about to begin ANYWAY. Truth is the US probably NEEDS to be crippling the capabilities of Iran's leaders with high explosives and need to be doing it right now. If we are the world nemesis you and others keep claiming then why aren't we doing so?

well, according to the admission on the previous page, that the US toppled the Saddam regime (that was no conceivable danger to itself) and imposed its own puppet "at least partly" so as to provide a base for the war they really wanted, against Iran, that's exactly what it has been doing.

B)

It doesn't matter if any of it is true. I believe that she believes it is true and that is what she is expressing. It's information that can be used in a detrimental way whether it is true or not. She didn't foil an attack, she probably foiled our best chance to keep Iran in check which will result in the loss of American lives.

No, what she says doesn't challenge my world view. It challenges our hand against Iran. I fully believe that that Admiral was intent in pressuring Iran's hand but that is far from going to war. This was a Cold War tactic. I didn't call her a liar. I called her misinformed. If you want to prevent war, you need to let the Admirals do their jobs. The Admiral didn't answer to her. She was only a political advisor, not a political officer.

so either the Washington Regime was quite happy to allow or condone this Admiral to provoke a war, entirely on his own initiative, or is it not probably rather more like that he was authorised, if not ordered, to do so by his masters?

I mean, just suppose that the argument is legitimate, that Iran will before long pose such a danger to Civilisation that they have to be taken out. Does even that excuse two separate decade-long wars [because, even if Our Boys may have been pulled out, Iraq is hardly an oasis of peace and stability in a troubled region, is it] in those countries that the Washington regime decided were handy places from which to launch the attack on Iran, even if those countries may have been ruled by religious fundamentalists or Evil Tyrants? However many have been killed as a result of Washington's desire to Take Out the Mad mullahs for the future of civilisation? That really is the kind of way that the leader of the Third Reich (not mentioning names to avoid infringing Godwin's Law) played his strategic power games; invading one country simply because it was a handy place from which to invade his real target.

I mean, just suppose that the argument is legitimate, that Iran will before long pose such a danger to Civilisation that they have to be taken out. Does even that excuse two separate decade-long wars [because, even if Our Boys may have been pulled out, Iraq is hardly an oasis of peace and stability in a troubled region, is it] in those countries that the Washington regime decided were handy places from which to launch the attack on Iran, even if those countries may have been ruled by religious fundamentalists or Evil Tyrants? However many have been killed as a result of Washington's desire to Take Out the Mad mullahs for the future of civilisation?

At the very least, I don't think Obama will invade Iran, especially now that Putin just checked him in the Crimea. I won't be the least bit surprised if Republicans make Obama's "weakness" a campaign issue, but first they'll have to fight amongst themselves to find out who's the biggest hawk of them all. Who's the new breed of neoconservative who can step up to the plate and finish Bush's real Middle East policy of regime change in Iraq and Iran?

• Like 1

I will let you know when the Showtime/BBC movie is airing and will be happy to answer any questions for the curious.

I also realize that I never made clear that my clearances were never revoked--in fact, the Admiral refused to release the letter suspending my clearances because it was full of totally untrue statements and he had never actually notified anyone of my colleagues of the letter. If he had, the chief of intel would not have come in at midnight just to send out the results of my meetings to Washimgton. In fact, I old never have gone out because the Intel Chief would not have let me act upon the document that formed the basis for the meeting I set up that night at the Admiral's request. So that is why I came back to the base, completely unaware that there was a secret letter suspending my SCI access, and the duty officer let me in because he knew nothing about this secret letter, and the Intel Chief came in forwarded my report in the middle of the night because none of us had any idea that this letter existed. The Admiral's guys then tried to hide the letter and it was only because of a fluke that I found out it existed. I was told that even if it did exist, it was immaterial because my clearances were not revoked. I finally got a copy of it three months later when the Admiral had left and I was long gone. My lawyers have checked and discovered that my clearances have not been revoked to this day, they merely would need a routine update if I were to take on a job with the USG. So the reason for the existence of this mysterious letter has never been explained to me or anyone else. They just stonewall and pretend it does not exist, even though I have an official copy forwarded by the Navy lawyer who probably did not realize that everyone else was saying it either did not exist or was Top Secret, depending upon who asked whom. It is really bizarre and the Washimgton lawyers have said they have never encountered anything like it.

Thank you for a very interesting day. I have no idea how I will be portrayed in the upcoming film, nor which of my words will be used so it should be interesting to see whether I am praised or vilified. Or ignored. It's all fine whatever happens. And if it doesn't air at all, that won't bother me either. The topic is Libya, for a change. Stay well.

• Like 1

Oh, and acid head, I stopped fearing for my life ages ago. We all will die eventually. My lawyers and the police here say publicity and security awareness, coupled with vigilant neighbours and redundant CCTV systems are my best protection right now. And if I suddenly die under mysterious circumstances, the Australian Federal Police will know where to look first... Take care of yourself!

• Like 1

At the very least, I don't think Obama will invade Iran, especially now that Putin just checked him in the Crimea. I won't be the least bit surprised if Republicans make Obama's "weakness" a campaign issue, but first they'll have to fight amongst themselves to find out who's the biggest hawk of them all. Who's the new breed of neoconservative who can step up to the plate and finish Bush's real Middle East policy of regime change in Iraq and Iran?

yes, Mr. O tends to go more for the overthrowing by proxy and the stab in the back, which at least should hopefully mean that he can't get any support because his credibility has steadily leaked away, so he hopefully won't be able to see any of his plans through.

• Like 1

Post #33

I'm licking my lips at the idea of my savior coming to end all this madness. Apparently you think that is a fantasy yet you have no problem looking at the world as it exists and thinking it would be okay to let men try to fix it all for another few millennia - as if we had so long. You just don't get it AH... but you will someday.

Man this conversation is really strange for me, having one foot on each side of the argument. Like and then, I totaly believe the end is near. Ive been studying end time prophecies for many many years. If this isnt it, then its never gonna happen. Basicaly from my POV, the stage is set, in its entirety. Where me and and then are different is he seems to believe America is the last light shining, and has a moral responcibility to make war for God. Like you cid, this thought process scares the hell outta me, but for different reasons. I see America as the very place where the spirit of the anti christ has set up shop, and is using this land to create a situation where the world will eventualy come under his complete control. Not through our flag, but through our banks. The same damn banks that need these wars in the ME. It breaks my heart to see Christian brothers cheering these banks on to bomb places like Iran, knowing the powers that be only do so to get the IMF in the door. To set up the kingdom of the anti christ.

On the other hand, I got nothing but love for folks like Acid and Yam. To me we might not share in similar spiritual beliefs, but we do share alot in the next best thing. A love for truth, justice, and most important, freedom. Even if to them, they are all earthly based. I know very few Christians, only a very small handful who I share the same beliefs with. In this sence I feel like most believers have dropped the ball big time. And that often weighs heavey on my heart. And please Yam and Acid, dont take what im about to say wrong. Cause I honestly have nothing but love and respect for both of you, and I am seriously thankfull to have folks like yourselfs to talk to. But the truth from my POV is, without God, we have no chance to ever see this world turn out the way we would like it to. I have asked myself, especialy recently, why I have to walk away from people who are suppose to be searching for spiritual truth, who are suppose to be my brothers in Christ, to get away from neo con war mongers decieved by the very spirit our King has warned us of. And have to go to unbelievers who seem to understand this, even from just a earthly stand point, better then the church. How can this be?

• Like 2

Oh Gwenyth

Thanks for taking the time to come here and answer some questions for people. For what its worth, I believe everything you said, and find your story as confirmation of what I already knew was true. Just be careful. The wolves are gathering Im sure.

Thank you kindly for taking the time to confirm your position and provide us your input Gwyneth. I have a couple of questions I would be honered to have answered. Its not everyday I have the chance to exchange thoughts with someone who has been so close to the fire, with the invaluable level of experience someone like you has.

Firstly a question concerning a statement from the OP vdo. You state that when Iran is attacked by Western powers, Iran as a reaction (of 'Islamic brotherhood') would side with Saudi Arabia. I agree (non synthetical) Sunni and Shiite Islam would in such a case discard most of their greavences towards eachother to confront the threat. But in my mind Saudi Arabia (House of Saud) would be the last entity that would be approached and/or befriended, given this is one of the most hypocritical 'Islamic state puppets' acting in direct concert with agenda's of the Western powers, I am aware of. It is the birthplace of Wahhabism and Salafism, for all intents and purposes the direct anti thesis of Islam - often functioning as vehicles of politically motivated terror. Could you provide your view on this?

Secondly, Id love to hear any personal thoughts on what entity lies behind AIPAC. Behind, say, the 'Council of Foreign Relations', behind the 'State of Israel'. Based on all your experience and first, maybe second and even third hand knowledge of these movers and shakers, you must have formed some theories and/or insights as to the macro / superceding levels which are trying to engineer events to further an agenda.. I would understand if you'd want to not elaborate on that publically, in that case maybe you could pm me.

Thanks again for your contributions. Its people like you that allow me to hope for an end to the intrinsic corruption we find in our resp. governments.

• Like 1

Post #33

I'm licking my lips at the idea of my savior coming to end all this madness. Apparently you think that is a fantasy yet you have no problem looking at the world as it exists and thinking it would be okay to let men try to fix it all for another few millennia - as if we had so long. You just don't get it AH... but you will someday.

And by saying that I'm waiting for my savior to end this madness you believe I am lusting for the bloodshed and suffering it will entail? I can see how you might take that interpretation. But why is it you don't finish the thought in the sentence? Unless it is your stance that the Creator has caused all the suffering of mankind - like some cruel experiment for warped pleasure - then you have to acknowledge that human beings as a group have been ever more efficient at self destruction over the past few millennia - especially since 1900 or so. Now we have the literal capability to end life on the planet. Would you argue that point? On the one hand you seem to reject a creator but on the other blame him for every evil on the planet. It is my belief that our destruction is set in stone UNLESS he returns. That does not excuse us as individuals to just step back and watch the suffering while we eat popcorn and oooh and ahh over the really big explosions. We have to try to minimize the suffering as best we can but we also are to be aware that it WILL end and to take comfort from that. That idea really bothers those who think of mankind as the final arbiter of his own fate. So if you feel the need to label me then go ahead. But I will continue to say what I think. Just because most will not engage you on such arguments for fear of being called a lunatic or a hater does not mean I am fearful of doing so. I think those like yourself are scared spitless over what they sense is coming and they get really angry at anyone who reminds them of it. And ESPECIALLY angry at someone who can be hopeful in spite of it.
  • Like 1

All based on a fiction AND THEN. That is why your position is so dangerous - you imagine the degradation of humanity to be an inevitability when the evidence points to steady progress away from the Barbarism of Biblical times. You are less likely to die from an act of violence now than at any time in human history - FACT.

That doesn't square with your world view so you cling to the notion that we are steadily progressing towards Armageddon. For you and your ilk, of all faiths, this becomes a self for-filling prophecy - and you would drag us all along for the ride.

There is nothing inevitable about the sort of global conflict you envisage and advocate for on every thread you participate in - but it become all the more inevitable the more people like you believe in it.

Br Cornelius

Man this conversation is really strange for me, having one foot on each side of the argument. Like and then, I totaly believe the end is near. Ive been studying end time prophecies for many many years. If this isnt it, then its never gonna happen. Basicaly from my POV, the stage is set, in its entirety. Where me and and then are different is he seems to believe America is the last light shining, and has a moral responcibility to make war for God. Like you cid, this thought process scares the hell outta me, but for different reasons. I see America as the very place where the spirit of the anti christ has set up shop, and is using this land to create a situation where the world will eventualy come under his complete control. Not through our flag, but through our banks. The same damn banks that need these wars in the ME. It breaks my heart to see Christian brothers cheering these banks on to bomb places like Iran, knowing the powers that be only do so to get the IMF in the door. To set up the kingdom of the anti christ.

On the other hand, I got nothing but love for folks like Acid and Yam. To me we might not share in similar spiritual beliefs, but we do share alot in the next best thing. A love for truth, justice, and most important, freedom. Even if to them, they are all earthly based. I know very few Christians, only a very small handful who I share the same beliefs with. In this sence I feel like most believers have dropped the ball big time. And that often weighs heavey on my heart. And please Yam and Acid, dont take what im about to say wrong. Cause I honestly have nothing but love and respect for both of you, and I am seriously thankfull to have folks like yourselfs to talk to. But the truth from my POV is, without God, we have no chance to ever see this world turn out the way we would like it to. I have asked myself, especialy recently, why I have to walk away from people who are suppose to be searching for spiritual truth, who are suppose to be my brothers in Christ, to get away from neo con war mongers decieved by the very spirit our King has warned us of. And have to go to unbelievers who seem to understand this, even from just a earthly stand point, better then the church. How can this be?

I am not a warmonger. I have been characterized as such relentlessly and no amount of explanation can penetrate a mind that has decided the issue in spite of my words - so be it. I have not said I want my government to bomb anyone except in the need for self defense. Those here see no need for such self defense. When Iran decides to assemble their bomb we will see who has evaluated the situation correctly - if I am wrong I will admit it - I have done so far more often than others here. I don't look upon America as a beacon of light Preacher. I think it has practically become unrecognizable in the last 2 decades. And while what AH and Yam stand for may seem noble, they have a peculiar way in which they want it to be realized. I agree with you regarding the signs of the end. They are coming fast and furious and it is unlike it has ever been in my 53 years. Will he tarry another decade or more? I don't see the world lasting that long under the current circumstances.

Im gonna have to go ahead and respectfully disagree with basicaly every single thing you said here Br. First there is no way from where we stand, to self fulfill these prophecies. You could make a argument that there are some in high places who could fulfill a small fraction of them, but the statistical odds of being able to fulfill even half are beyond absurd. Yet here we are none the less. I dont really like to argue biblical prophecy with non believers. Mostly for the same reason I dont argue about evolution anymore with biologists. Im not prepared to argue against them, and neither are most non believers prepared to argue with me about prophecy. Regardless of this, people will side with what they believe regardless of the content of the debate. It wont be long now. We will see who was wrong. Im happy to leave it at that.

• Like 1

There seems to be a logical inconsistency here. Some posters here are very insistent that Iran is the greatest danger facing humanity, and that you "wouldn't blame" certain countries if they were to decide that it it should be pre-emptively wiped out before it can destroy these other certain countries, but then you say you're hopeful that Jesus will come down once again and wipe out all of humanity. Since the population of this particular country that you see Iran as such a danger to don't, on the whole, believe in Jesus as the Savior of humanity, surely those people wouldn't be among those Chosen Ones who would be selected to sit at the right hand of God? So in either one of your apocalyptic scenarios, this particular country can't win, it would seem?

Edited by Colonel Rhubarb
  • Like 1

Im gonna have to go ahead and respectfully disagree with basicaly every single thing you said here Br. First there is no way from where we stand, to self fulfill these prophecies. You could make a argument that there are some in high places who could fulfill a small fraction of them, but the statistical odds of being able to fulfill even half are beyond absurd. Yet here we are none the less. I dont really like to argue biblical prophecy with non believers. Mostly for the same reason I dont argue about evolution anymore with biologists. Im not prepared to argue against them, and neither are most non believers prepared to argue with me about prophecy. Regardless of this, people will side with what they believe regardless of the content of the debate. It wont be long now. We will see who was wrong. Im happy to leave it at that.

Prophecy is always vague enough that you can fit it to almost any situation. its a function of the brain to find patterns even where no pattern exists. There are no prophecies which map to exactly what is happening now any better than a 100 or a thousand years ago. We tell ourselves stories to understand our world - and that is all the Bible is.

Look at a piece of randomly patterned wall paper and start to see faces emerge from it - its the same process. The only material difference with the Bible is that we preload our brains to hunt for particular patterns rather than creating our own from scratch.

I do exactly the same thing with current affairs - but i start with an entirely different set of assumptions and so I draw entirely different conclusions. However, when i say that humanity is progressing - I base this on the evidence rather than a narrative based on the concept of a flawed race caused by the fall.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Guest

I am not a warmonger. I have been characterized as such relentlessly and no amount of explanation can penetrate a mind that has decided the issue in spite of my words - so be it. I have not said I want my government to bomb anyone except in the need for self defense. Those here see no need for such self defense. When Iran decides to assemble their bomb we will see who has evaluated the situation correctly - if I am wrong I will admit it - I have done so far more often than others here. I don't look upon America as a beacon of light Preacher. I think it has practically become unrecognizable in the last 2 decades. And while what AH and Yam stand for may seem noble, they have a peculiar way in which they want it to be realized. I agree with you regarding the signs of the end. They are coming fast and furious and it is unlike it has ever been in my 53 years. Will he tarry another decade or more? I don't see the world lasting that long under the current circumstances.

Im just saying I think you have placed your faith when it comes to this subject in the wrong thing. God doesnt need America to bomb anyone if its his will to protect Israel. Matter of fact, like Israel, America, and the world, is staring down the barrel of Gods judgment as we speak. This is not a time to support the enemies plans, which is world domination masked as some rightious anti nuclear movement. Now is the time to shine the light of truth, and to rejoice, our redemption draws near.

• Like 1

I must complement you preacherman, your world view has progressed to a much more humanitarian one than when i first engaged you in discussions some years ago.

Br Cornelius

Prophecy is always vague enough that you can fit it to almost any situation. its a function of the brain to find patterns even where no pattern exists. There are no prophecies which map to exactly what is happening now any better than a 100 or a thousand years ago. We tell ourselves stories to understand our world - and that is all the Bible is.

Look at a piece of randomly patterned wall paper and start to see faces emerge from it - its the same process. The only material difference with the Bible is that we preload our brains to hunt for particular patterns rather than creating our own from scratch.

I do exactly the same thing with current affairs - but i start with an entirely different set of assumptions and so I draw entirely different conclusions. However, when i say that humanity is progressing - I base this on the evidence rather than a narrative based on the concept of a flawed race caused by the fall.

Br Cornelius

Yeah, I hear that alot from folks who know little about prophecy. When I show them nothing could be further from the truth, they get mad, make it personal and storm off. Not saying thats what you would do, just saying Im happy to agree to disagree.

I must complement you preacherman, your world view has progressed to a much more humanitarian one than when i first engaged you in discussions some years ago.

Br Cornelius

Thanks for saying so Br.