Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What happened to the Malaysian 777?

Myles

54 members have voted

1. 1. What happended to the Maylaisian 777?

• Crashed into the ocean
    • Crashed after an attempted hijacking
    • Was hijacked and landed somewhere
    • Other

This morning watching the news before work I realized that this story is getting more coverage than it deserves at face value. They want us to pay attention for a reason. The reason is likely not a good one. OK, attack me for this.

• Like 5

This morning watching the news before work I realized that this story is getting more coverage than it deserves at face value. They want us to pay attention for a reason. The reason is likely not a good one. OK, attack me for this.

They are probably going to tell us it was terrorist and now we have to go blow someone up lol

• Like 3

It's weird, and I can't exactly say what I think happened because I have no idea. I did see that the cell phones of the people that were on the plane, are still ringing when their faily members call them.

Now, I could be wrong, but if the plane crashed in the ocean wouldn't the phones turn off after getting wet? I've dropped a few phones in the toliet before and a few seconds after submerging they shut off. So, if the phones are currently on, is there a way to track them?

• Like 1

I have to admit that I have serious doubts that noone in the world knows what happened to this flight.

But on the bright side, the media haven't been talking about 80, 000 Russian troops amassed on the Ukrainian border. Or that a couple of leaked phone calls show that the US set up the puppet Ukrainian government, with hard core neo-nazi's getting top jobs

• Like 2

My thoughts are :

I hope it was a quick death for all on board, and no suffering.

I hope the families will find peace soon.

I will wait for the answer when it comes out, and not make an ass out of myself believeing everything I read, and trying to come up with theories.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 2

It's weird, and I can't exactly say what I think happened because I have no idea. I did see that the cell phones of the people that were on the plane, are still ringing when their faily members call them.

Now, I could be wrong, but if the plane crashed in the ocean wouldn't the phones turn off after getting wet? I've dropped a few phones in the toliet before and a few seconds after submerging they shut off. So, if the phones are currently on, is there a way to track them?

Hearing a ringing signal on your end of the call does not mean that the phone you are calling is actually ringing. The ring tone you hear on your phone when you call someone does not come from the phone of the person you are calling. It is a signal sent from the telco / service provider through your telco / service provider to your phone.

In some cases, a service will provide a ringing tone to you while it searches its network for the phone you are calling. This is why sometimes you will hear two distinctly different ring sounds when calling someone who is roaming or otherwise out of the service area.

Cz

I responded to the other thread concerning this...

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=263484&pid=5107721&st=435entry5107721

Don't know what happened and my guesses are no better than anyone else's. As I said in that response, the most simple explanation is probably the correct one.

I think that a good way to kill certain persons without seems suspect, is in a plane accident - for example

That's true. Although this does happen a lot in the media as well in regards to what's the most marketable piece of news. Like here in Melbourne a woman was kidnapped, raped and murdered. She worked in the media and was a white middle class woman. A prostitute was kidnapped, raped and murdered as well in the same time and the media didn't say much at all.

What's happening with this I've noticed. It's a mystery. That alone generates a lot of attention. And pretty much everyone I know has had some form of discussion about it. It's a media success.

But on the bright side, the media haven't been talking about 80, 000 Russian troops amassed on the Ukrainian border. Or that a couple of leaked phone calls show that the US set up the puppet Ukrainian government, with hard core neo-nazi's getting top jobs

Maybe "they" don't want us paying attention to world events like mentioned by Buzz. Some are even suggesting the plane never existed and that all the families are paid actors. This flight accident is to distract us from something that is really going on.

attempted hijacking and capture of a jet for later use,changed course ran out of fuel.

Where`s my Highlighter pen ? I want to draw my ark`s on the Tube and make up stories like the News people do !

• Like 2

I would really hate to speculate as to what really happened. I find the whole thing very distressing and apart from the fact that there are 239 people missing (presumed dead) and their families are in the most awful limbo right now I do suspect that the authorities have far more information than they are letting on.

There is some very interesting stuff on the PPRuNE site along with some of the requisite BS you would expect ....

http://www.pprune.org/rumours-news/535538-malaysian-airlines-mh370-contact-lost.html

• Like 2

Hearing a ringing signal on your end of the call does not mean that the phone you are calling is actually ringing. The ring tone you hear on your phone when you call someone does not come from the phone of the person you are calling. It is a signal sent from the telco / service provider through your telco / service provider to your phone.

In some cases, a service will provide a ringing tone to you while it searches its network for the phone you are calling. This is why sometimes you will hear two distinctly different ring sounds when calling someone who is roaming or otherwise out of the service area.

Cz

Ah, I see. I always just thought if a cell phone was off, it went straight to voicemail.

Thanks for clearing that up for me, though!

• Like 1

I've dropped a few phones in the toliet before

A few? :cry: Didnt you learn the first time to: A: Put the toilet seat down first, or B: Dont take the phone in the bathroom? :lol:

• Like 1

It went straight into the ocean, and the Media has been misled by (perhaps deliberate) obfuscation* by the Malaysian govt. and by the belief that "the Satellite" or "radar data" says this or that, when in fact both of things are very imprecise, and the amount of actual evidence they provide of anything is very limited.

It went straight into the ocean, and the Media has been misled by (perhaps deliberate) obfuscation* by the Malaysian govt. and by the belief that "the Satellite" or "radar data" says this or that, when in fact both of things are very imprecise, and the amount of actual evidence they provide of anything is very limited.

Keep in mind that there is no evidence that it went straight into the ocean either.

I think there is a good chance it did, but at this point we have nothing.

A few? :cry: Didnt you learn the first time to: A: Put the toilet seat down first, or B: Dont take the phone in the bathroom? :lol:

Well, only two so it's not so bad. It's been awhile since I've done it, I'm much more careful. I've learned not to leave my phone in my back pocket. Thankfully I was able to get both working again afterwards though!

:tu:

At this point it is tied between those who think it crashed and those who think it landed.

The only thing I think about this case at the moment is that they genuinely haven't got a clue as to what the hell happened to it.....it could be a long time before they find it (if they ever do)....and it could be many years before they discover what went wrong with it.

• Like 1