Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Missing Flight - USA Involved?

ExoPaul

The missing Malaysian Flight update has it that it flew west or south-west, has a fuel range of almost 3,000 miles and that the transponders were deactivated.

It is also noted that apparently 3 people on board were believed to be American, while 2 people are considered Iranian and on stolen passports.

It is worth noting that if you fly WSW from Malaysia, across the Indian Ocean (a flight path the Malaysian government are considering as highly probable), you come to Diego Garcia, the secretive UK/US military island where it has a military base with a long runway that has B1 and B52 bombers stationed. It is also within the fuel range of the missing aircraft and is infamous as being a CIA black site, where terrorist subjects were flown to for interrogation and torture to avoid UK/US anti-torture policies. It is also known to be uninhabited by anyone other than military persons, as there is a constant legal fight by the original inhabitants to be allowed to return to the islands and always refused.

Theory: Could CIA operatives have hijacked (or manipulated the pilots) to take the aircraft to Diego Garcia to be hidden? If so was it linked to the supposed "Asylum Seekers" who were not flying to Europe as claimed but heading for Beijing? Were these two (one carrying a briefcase) heading to the Chinese government with an intention to deliver something of incredible and devastating value to the US that they had to stop it no matter the cost? (Either an item or personal knowledge) The cost being so large they steal an airliner and vanish all the people on board?

Were the UK involved due to their ownership of the island that it is situated upon?

Will the aircraft be sabotaged at the earliest convenience to make it look like an aircrash in the Indian Ocean once all flight recorders are manipulated, while the people they were after are locked away hidden from the world, never to be seen again?

How much do the Chinese know about this? Would they be aware of the value of the passengers on board trying to get to them?

Why would the US risk taking an entire airliner at such risk and complexity when they could have intervened much earlier at the airport or before they go to the airport, why did they need to extract them via a Malaysian Airline and go to such extremes?

A lot there to build a few conspiracies, and a lot that makes no sense with that conspiracy.

Any further thoughts?

• Like 1

verlander-meme-generator-wow-just-wow-edcbcd.jpg
  • Like 1

Damn that would make a great script for a movie! I was gonna go with alien abduction by a mother ship or the rapture, but I like your script even better. Cloak and dagger stuff is always better.

You have got to tell Hollywood that one. Just be sure they give you the royalties you deserve from it, if they decide to use any part of it.

• Like 2

If any royalties were to be given out, regarding the OP's post, then the other people who have already mentioned Diego Garcia would need their share too;)

http://twitchy.com/2014/03/15/mh370-watchers-asking-questions-about-diego-garcia/

Also, I think the radar capabilities that Diego Garcia has wouldn't completely cover the area in which the current search has been indicated by 'the arc' of the speculated possible 'whereabouts.'

Personally, I think we will never know the 'actual' truth.

• Like 2

Yeah your right. I just googled that name and found a few more conspiracy websites talking about nearly the same thing.

https://www.google.com/#q=Diego+Garcia

Still make a great movie script, IMO. But it would need a hero or heroine to star it, with a lot of great action scenes. :yes:

• Like 1

I'm not completely up to date with the missing flight and all, but...

The people with the missing passports. They said they had lost them over a year ago and that they had reported them as lost. Which, wouldn't it cause problems when the people with the stolen passports went through the airport? It should, and since it didn't maybe someone with connections to passports could have gotten them through... Someone higher up switched off the red light on the missing passports, letting them pass through without any trouble.

Heh, don't know if that makes sense. Just late night, tired brained ramblings...

LOL, If I get a multi-million $ movie and book deal then 20% of profits go to this site for indulging me in a half-hours worth of conspiracy theory creation!

And to clarify before I get called a crack-pot, I don't actually believe my entire theory, it is just a simple coincidence I noticed, mixed with real facts about the flight and the military base, and a lot of imagination to fill in the plot details. But it provides food for thought and offers debate as to whether there is much more to this story of what was originally a simple plane crash, that is now turning into a major hijack who-dunnit, and shows all the signs of a professional operation to hide and relocate an aircraft for reasons unknown.

I'm not completely up to date with the missing flight and all, but...

The people with the missing passports. They said they had lost them over a year ago and that they had reported them as lost. Which, wouldn't it cause problems when the people with the stolen passports went through the airport? It should, and since it didn't maybe someone with connections to passports could have gotten them through... Someone higher up switched off the red light on the missing passports, letting them pass through without any trouble.

Heh, don't know if that makes sense. Just late night, tired brained ramblings...

What would be the point of the fakes then, if they already have someone on the inside..

Sadly all dead now, and at the hands of some sick b*******.

My brothers friend was stationed at Diego Garcia so where the transformers lol.anything could have happened to this plane.They said there cell phones are just ringing

Edited by coolguy

Yeah your right. I just googled that name and found a few more conspiracy websites talking about nearly the same thing.

https://www.google.com/#q=Diego+Garcia

Still make a great movie script, IMO. But it would need a hero or heroine to star it, with a lot of great action scenes. :yes:

Something like this [missing MH370] has happened before, albeit it's a somewhat totally different degree of events... it's the nearest I know that is comparable, just in my humble opinion:

1976: Israelis rescue Entebbe hostages

"Operation Entebbe was a hostage-rescue mission carried out by the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) at Entebbe Airport in Uganda on July 4, 1976.[1] A week earlier, on June 27, an Air France plane with 248 passengers was hijacked by Palestinian terrorists and supporters and flown to Entebbe, near Kampala, the capital of Uganda. Shortly after landing, all non-Jewish passengers were released." [ http://www.princeton.edu/~achaney/tmve/wiki100k/docs/Operation_Entebbe.html ]

Operation Thunderbolt is the named successful rescue mission of this operation. You can read more about this at the above link.

And I must inform you, that there has already been a movie made about this: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076594/

• Like 1

Something else I want to share.

I have been keeping up with Flyertalk, which is the largest online community of frequent flyers, retired and in-work pilots and crew and people who just love plane spotting. There is a thread on there that has it's own wiki about the events of Flight MH370. The information on there can answer a lot of questions and perhaps it may be helpful to read this huge thread of over 299 pages.

I'm sharing it not to inspire conspiracy, but to sidecurb the 'randomness' of the current conspiracy theories out there.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/other-asian-australian-south-pacific-airlines/1558464-mh-370-kul-pek-missing-search-operations-ongoing-please-see-wiki-301.html

Honestly, I have found reading the above thread more informative than anything that is on mass media.

Kind Regards.

• Like 2

This is a great source to get factual information Thanks Asadora !justDONTEATUS :tu:

• Like 1

What would be the point of the fakes then, if they already have someone on the inside..

I don't know... So nobody would know who they really are except the people on the inside. I don't think they'd let the airport staff or the public or anybody except those in on the scheme know who they are or what's going on, or else it might get leaked or something.

They are not necessarily related, the stolen passports and the hijackers. They MIGHT be related, but they might not.

This is a great source to get factual information Thanks Asadora !justDONTEATUS :tu:

You're very welcome:)

When I checked that thread again, I noticed that the posts had went from 299 down to 152 - the mods are really good about making sure that particular thread stays on course.

Sorry bad word choice there.

• Like 1

My personal opinion is Its way Deep in the Ocean ! :innocent: Prayers already sent a week ago !

I don't buy the Diego Garcia theory.

The plane was last seen on civilian radar just south of Vietnamese controlled airspace (specifically, just south of Ho Chi Mhin City airspace).

To turn there, and reach Diego Garcia... weeeell.... I guess it is POSSIBLE, but it is RIGHT at the edge of the aircraft's theoretical range, and WAY beyond the normal margins of fuel safety. In addition, the aircraft would have to pass back over Malaya (or possibly southern Thailand) to get there, without being detected on radar. Again, this is possible, but well chancy.

The US airforce DOES have a large runway there, but it is currently un-used, and has only a skeleton staff. I'm not even sure it is all-weather capable, or has civilian radar. It IS regarded as a viable emergency landing site by the civil aviation authorities, so perhaps it does have such facilities ?

They are not necessarily related, the stolen passports and the hijackers. They MIGHT be related, but they might not.

huh?

Anyone for a Bet ?

Pick one.

1. Its in the Ocean all lost on board.

2. Its Lost All on board deceased !

3.Its going to be found under water All Lost on board !

You get the Idea !

I don't buy the Diego Garcia theory.

The plane was last seen on civilian radar just south of Vietnamese controlled airspace (specifically, just south of Ho Chi Mhin City airspace).

To turn there, and reach Diego Garcia... weeeell.... I guess it is POSSIBLE, but it is RIGHT at the edge of the aircraft's theoretical range, and WAY beyond the normal margins of fuel safety. In addition, the aircraft would have to pass back over Malaya (or possibly southern Thailand) to get there, without being detected on radar. Again, this is possible, but well chancy.

The US airforce DOES have a large runway there, but it is currently un-used, and has only a skeleton staff. I'm not even sure it is all-weather capable, or has civilian radar. It IS regarded as a viable emergency landing site by the civil aviation authorities, so perhaps it does have such facilities ?

Just going by sky news today (I know, not the most reliable) the aircraft DID head west and towards the Indian Ocean somewhere in the general direction of the military base, and that the Malaysian military are now investigating other small islands in the Indian Ocean that have airstrips. The fuel range (again, according to a sky news chart) suggests that the Diego Garcia location is approximately 3 hours flight time and the transponder was pinging for around 5 hours after the flight went missing, which in theory could mean it could reach Diego Garcia + 2 further hours approx of flight time. In fact it is borderline (with massive fuel saving) it could almost reach Madagascar which is far beyond the range of the military base.

Finally, they are suggesting that there is no reason at all why the final satellite "ping" could not have been sent from the ground, suggesting the aircraft had landed somewhere before i pinged the last time, and is apparently part of the reason why they have postponed any further attempts to search the sea around its original course.

So according to Sky News and their experts, if they are to be believed, it WAS heading in the general direction of Diego Garcia (give or take 50 degrees either side) and it DID have either enough fuel, or "pinged" the satellites enough time to widen the search area to cover Diego Garcia and some distance over and above that.

Of course, its all massively theoretical and probably unlikely, but it is plausible to the smallest degree. It makes me wonder whether China have thought to line up a spy satellite and have a little peek to see!

Hmmm.... so far... the only source for the "...aircraft detected heading WEST..." is an un-named military spokesman.

Unless there have been new developments, this "sighting" is unconfirmed. (Much like the oil-slick/debris previously reported, which turned out not to be related to MH370).

Give or take 50 deg`s ? WOw ! THats a way To Fly into the Sunset and never be found ! :tu:

• Like 1