Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Full Bodied Apparitions & Pregnancy

jlp87

Hello! I''ve just joined this forum to find oit what the he'll is going on in our house.. The strange things started happening after my fiance bought his grandmothers ring to our house (that he proposed with) since i have had it reset in another setting (as okayed by his mother, his gmas daughter) there has been no unusual things hhappening until I fell pregnant.. There has been two occasions my fiance has woken and seen a full shadow person at the bedroom door. The first time he sas someone and asked who was there it turned and walked down the hall. He got up to see who it was and if there were any doors open, which there wasnt. The strangest part was both dogs were still asleep and didn't move the whole time!

The second thing happened last night.. he woke up and asked me if he had woken me up, he said he saw me working out the door then he reached over and felt me there still asleep, his question woke me though but i just layed there and didn't say aanything. He got up and followed it to the bathroom and it was gone.. this time our male dog Sammy was with the shadow/apparition just hanging out.. what is going on??? Haha

Hope this makes sense I've typed so fast so apologise for any spelling mistakes!

Hello! I''ve just joined this forum to find oit what the he'll is going on in our house.. The strange things started happening after my fiance bought his grandmothers ring to our house (that he proposed with) since i have had it reset in another setting (as okayed by his mother, his gmas daughter) there has been no unusual things hhappening until I fell pregnant.. There has been two occasions my fiance has woken and seen a full shadow person at the bedroom door. The first time he sas someone and asked who was there it turned and walked down the hall. He got up to see who it was and if there were any doors open, which there wasnt. The strangest part was both dogs were still asleep and didn't move the whole time!

The second thing happened last night.. he woke up and asked me if he had woken me up, he said he saw me working out the door then he reached over and felt me there still asleep, his question woke me though but i just layed there and didn't say aanything. He got up and followed it to the bathroom and it was gone.. this time our male dog Sammy was with the shadow/apparition just hanging out.. what is going on??? Haha

Hope this makes sense I've typed so fast so apologise for any spelling mistakes!

welcome,

Sounds like you had a waking dream.

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Hypnagogia

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 1

Haha. Ok so jlp87 is myself, the pregnant one... And my fiance is a man! HE is the one seeing the apparitions not me!

Edited by jlp87

Haha. Ok so jlp87 is myself, the pregnant one... And my fiance is a man! HE is the one seeing the apparitions not me!

Then it sounds like HE had a waking dream. Never trust anything seen or heard when you are sleeping or waking or on the verge of sleep.

• Like 1

With all my sleep disorders, I simplify the above advice to: If it happens while you are horizontal, it probably didn't really happened!

• Like 1

Did you experience anything OP?

Are you asking me or someone else (like the original poster of the topic?)

"I'm so confused!" --Welcome Back Kotter, Vinny Barbarino ...

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to agree to the waking dream theory but the fact my dog was standing with said figure and followed it to the bathroom has me sceptical! Did I experience anything OP.. don't know what OP stands for!

Animals can see this stuff... my cats react to energy stuff they see (which I too have seen).

If its appeared while you are pregnant..its either just coincidental eg hypnagogia (note.. if your husband was in hypnagogia.. the dog he saw may not have been real either!! that could of been an image too)

or maybe related to the child you carry.. or maybe the pregnancy is affecting you and you are going astral while asleep and its that you husband is seeing (and you dog would feel comfortable with that). or maybe its a spirit unconnected to your pregnancy.

Anyway..hard to know what it was..but that dog thing may not have been real either ie hence hypnagogia

I once knew someone who unknown to me was pregnant and when I saw her and she stepped forward, I saw like another (a spirit man) at the same time with her step forward at same moment (like action was connected). It was strange and I think at that point I may of asked her if by any chance if she was pregnant. She ended up telling me she was pregnant. I could be wrong but I believe it was the babies spirit which had appeared with her to me but it appeared as if fall grown (but it was like with his mother and what you are description sounds different again seeing the image is walking about the house).

Edited by sea-dove