Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
seeder

Man finds £20 million Faberge Egg on a stall

5 posts in this topic

Wow I love these stories, and wish it was me doing the finding!! :tu:

'It was like being Indiana Jones and finding the Lost Ark': Scrap metal dealer discovers £20million Faberge egg at a bric-a-brac stall

An unidentified American man bought the golden egg at an antiques sale for $13,000 (£8,000)

After researching the piece further he discovered it was a $33M (£20M) Faberge egg

Ornamental egg is the third of more than 50 Imperial Easter Eggs designed by Carl Faberge for the Russian Royal Family

After the Russian Revolution all the eggs were seized by the Bolsheviks and most were sold to the West

Eight of them are missing, of which only three are believed to have survived the revolution – including this one

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2583809/It-like-Indiana-Jones-finding-Lost-Ark-Scrap-metal-dealer-discovers-20million-Faberge-egg-bric-brac-stall.html#ixzz2wQ5tQOB6

4 people like this

ok i got some money, done shid, shower, shave, shoeshine now i off to a bric-a-brac market

and a good luck to me!!!

2 people like this

He'd better hope Putin doesn't read of this or he may wake up soon with Russian troops occupying his garden and backyard.

3 people like this

Man I'd love to come across that kind of money. I know just what I'd do.

3 people like this

I would have liked to have had a spare £8000 to buy the chuffin' thing in the first place!!!

Nice find - and good luck to the bloke, I hope he sells it on quick before he is identified as a rob risk ......me pessimitic much? noooooo

4 people like this