Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Very Strange Man

Caeldeth

Last night I went to the store to grab a pack of smokes and and case of soda. After I walked out the door, i took the pack of ciggs out of my pocket and lit one up while waiting for my ride. Seemly out of nowhere I very very strange man approched me, he looked very strange, his skin was a really light glossy brown and it looked like it was shimering like he had lots of makup on, his eyes were spaced far apart and they were thin like an asian with a strange color, like a really deep blue. His lips were moderatly thin and were a darker pink shade. He started asking me strange questions, like "What are you doing with that divice in your hand" being my ciggerette I was puzzled why a grown man would ask that question so I said "What? Its a ciggerette" natually. Just thinking that he was some possibly drugged up idiot I just kind of shrugged it off and continued to wait for my ride. Until I noticed he seemed VERY interested in my ciggeratte, he was looking at it like it was something he had never seen before, like a child discovering something new for the first time. I then asked out of curiosity where he was from. He then answered "not here or there". I then started to get an uneasy feeling where the hair on your back sticks on end. I stopped talking to him and went inside to wait for my ride, he continued to stay outside but was staring me down with a stone cold stare, it scared the living crap out of me, and still scares the crap out of me, I litterally have nightmares of it. Thankfully my ride showed up and I got into the car. He said "Goodbye" I said "Seeya" and he then he said "Yes, you will". I was already creeped out and that was icing on the cake.

Anyways, I got home and got ready for bed, still creeped out by this strange man I met. Turned on netflix and feel asleep. Here is where it gets really strange. I woke up this morning and I was on the other side of the bed, where my feet were on the pillows not my bed. I had my clothes on and I went to sleep in my boxer shorts as usual. But my jeans were on the backwords and so wasn't my shirt. I felt very sore like i had just ran a marathon. I am very scared right now and I dont know what is going on and I dont know if that man had something to do with it. Could it be possibly that he wasn't a man at all but maybe something from another world and I was abducted? What is going on here?

Edited by Caeldeth
  • Like 3

Welcome to the Forum Caeldeth ! Looks like its going to get really interesting ! Keep writing ! :tu:

Very interesting story. Thanks for sharing it.

I personally do believe that aliens are walking among us at times. I believe some of those beings may be able to mind control some too.

My sister and I once saw a person loosing his form (like a kind of shimmering effect happened, its hard to explain) with a reptilan being which then appeared (it was the guy himself or like overlaying him....posssessed???). . My sister is very christian and not at all into weird stuff . It scared the crap out of my sis, she grabbed me so hard in her fright that she left bruises on me (Im used to seeing weird stuff occassionally thou as I do have some psychic skills). Weirdly this guys friends who were talking to him at the time didnt see him loosing form as this was hidden from them.

Edited by sea-dove

Last night I went to the store to grab a pack of smokes and and case of soda. After I walked out the door, i took the pack of ciggs out of my pocket and lit one up while waiting for my ride. Seemly out of nowhere I very very strange man approched me, he looked very strange, his skin was a really light glossy brown and it looked like it was shimering like he had lots of makup on, his eyes were spaced far apart and they were thin like an asian with a strange color, like a really deep blue. His lips were moderatly thin and were a darker pink shade. He started asking me strange questions, like "What are you doing with that divice in your hand" being my ciggerette I was puzzled why a grown man would ask that question so I said "What? Its a ciggerette" natually. Just thinking that he was some possibly drugged up idiot I just kind of shrugged it off and continued to wait for my ride. Until I noticed he seemed VERY interested in my ciggeratte, he was looking at it like it was something he had never seen before, like a child discovering something new for the first time. I then asked out of curiosity where he was from. He then answered "not here or there". I then started to get an uneasy feeling where the hair on your back sticks on end. I stopped talking to him and went inside to wait for my ride, he continued to stay outside but was staring me down with a stone cold stare, it scared the living crap out of me, and still scares the crap out of me, I litterally have nightmares of it. Thankfully my ride showed up and I got into the car. He said "Goodbye" I said "Seeya" and he then he said "Yes, you will". I was already creeped out and that was icing on the cake.

Anyways, I got home and got ready for bed, still creeped out by this strange man I met. Turned on netflix and feel asleep. Here is where it gets really strange. I woke up this morning and I was on the other side of the bed, where my feet were on the pillows not my bed. I had my clothes on and I went to sleep in my boxer shorts as usual. But my jeans were on the backwords and so wasn't my shirt. I felt very sore like i had just ran a marathon. I am very scared right now and I dont know what is going on and I dont know if that man had something to do with it. Could it be possibly that he wasn't a man at all but maybe something from another world and I was abducted? What is going on here?

We have a writers and Artist Section a great place to place good stories, Now If this keeps happening to you ,remember to get a photo,DNA sample and a second wittness !

• Like 4

i can relate...but not all strange people or experiences that come to us are to be taken as wrong or bad...have you read the book Way of the Peaceful Warrior by Dan Millman? A true thing.

Woah dude! I am just trying to put myself in your shoes. Idk what I would do.

funny and creepy at the same time..... I lold at "what is that device" XD

Have you ever read The Mothman Prophecies by John Keel? (i don't know what the movie's like.) Very similar description to the weirdos in that. Connection? I have no idea.

Have you ever read The Mothman Prophecies by John Keel? (i don't know what the movie's like.) Very similar description to the weirdos in that. Connection? I have no idea.

No I have not. I have seen the Mothman Prophecies though and I dont remember any of the weirdoes your talking about. Maybe I should give it a read.

Nice story, need to work on it's believability. As an example, you provide exact details of the man. To make it a bit more believable, be a bit more vague, but not to the point of leaving gaping "plot" holes in your story.

If you're insisting this is true, then I do have other questions. Can anyone else verify your story? If he creeped you out to that level, why didn't you call the cops? And, if anything, he could have been exactly as you say, a drugged up idiot. Don't jump to the wildest conclusions without doing a bit of research first. Until you can prove he wasn't a druggy, don't think he was an alien and you got abducted. As for your backwards clothes, I can't comment on that, except to say nothing of that sounds supernatural or otherworldly--yeah, that's all I can say on that for now.

What you encountered my young friend was a cross dressing vagrant, hence the shimmery glow.

A five dollar bill would have sent him on his way.

When he mentioned your device did his lips tremble or voice crack slightly in an excited way?

When you woke up all backwards did you feel dirty but not the i need a shower kinda dirty?

Good story, needs some work.

Stick with it, you may have the next Thin Man on your hands.

• Like 1

If you're insisting this is true, then I do have other questions...

Have you ever heard of the sphinx?

Yeah, i own it and i'm tryin' to unload it.

Give ya' a great deal on it! :):P

• Like 1

Sounds like you met a tranny, they slipped you a rufy and you had one heck of a night.

• Like 2

Rookie mistake asking what a cig was.He could have been visiting a culture where asking questions like that would have been a death sentence.Beings able to travel billions of lightyears would not make such a mistake.

• Like 1

Maybe it's possible that somehow in the night you got up, got dressed, and went out, possibly experiencing this man again (with or without you meaning to) and then if this man is something else, you got your memory erased.

Maybe you're supposed to remember whatever you experienced some other time.

I don't know if there's much I can say, this is extremely interesting. Maybe ask your neighbours or people on your street if they noticed a strange man, or saw you leave in the night. Maybe just ask in general if they noticed anything weird.

It could be it was extremely traumatic and your brain wants to keep you from remembering it. That's always a reason for memory loss...

All is possible.

Read this:

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/4232255.A_close_encounter_with_an_alien_in_Winchester/

• Like 1

Web/security cameras are cheap as dirt these days. Set one up in your room and I guarantee you will not have any further unexplainable events, as aliens are very well known to be able to sense cameras and not go anywhere near them..

Although...

..I've suggested this several times before, and the claimants generally vanish..

hmm.

hmmmmmmm.

So.... perhaps the aliens see the camera and then ... oh dear.

• Like 2

I remember when he came forward with that story - did the women who took photo's ever come forward?

Indifference is another issue.

Those who know don't care; those who care don't know.

Ufology has many such problems.

• Like 1

Indifference is another issue.

Those who know don't care; those who care don't know.

Ufology has many such problems.

I could have sworn I used English when asking that question, oh well....

• Like 7

I could have sworn I used English when asking that question, oh well....

:lol:

I believe they can have different forms and walk among us ... so who knows