Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

relationship reading please lovelies?

she-shakti

hello everyone,

i'm new to the board and am really struggling in a relationship right now - would anyone be able to give me a reading on what's going on & the direction i should take? it would be a blessing to me - thanks kindly! :)

It always pays to move on...any relationship struggle is a struggle throughout, travel is always good...

Wouldn't you be better off making those sort of decisions for yourself rather than relying on strangers on the internet who don't know the first thing about you?

If you're unhappy in your relationship you finish it or talk to your partner to try and sort it out.

Edited by SheWomanCatTypeThing
  • Like 1

Wouldn't you be better off making those sort of decisions for yourself rather than relying on strangers on the internet who don't know the first thing about you?

If you're unhappy in your relationship you finish it or talk to your partner to try and sort it out.

thanks for the reading .. -_-

thanks for the reading .. -_-

It wasn't a reading it was just common sense. More people should use their common sense.. -_-

SheWomanCatTypeThing, this section of the boards is intended for the giving and receiving of psychic readings and as such we ask that members restrict unrelated comments or skeptic vs believer style discussions on the topic of psychic abilities to the Metaphysics and Psychic Phenomena or Psychic Abilities sections.

Relatively new to offering readings in this sense, so I might completely bomb it, but since you haven't gotten anywhere yet, I thought you'd appreciate some realistic feedback ;)

I'm sensing lots of confusion and hurt feelings. I have a hard time sensing the other person, however, so I'm not sure what that block is. Depending on how communicative and responsive you are to each other's needs, this period of increased conflict could be temporary. My initial impression, however, is that it will be a long term struggle. And one that you may not want to pursue. However, if you find that approaching the major conflicts in a calm and respectful manner receives positive response and active effort to change entrenched patterns of unhealthy relating, it might be worth it on the long road. Basically, this is your lesson to learn, and you can't necessarily make it based on your current partner's headspace. This person too must learn their life lessons as well.

Lastly, if you are seeking these kinds of answers here, you likely already know the answers and you don't like the answers you've come to ;-) Once you can be honest with yourself, your needs, and love and respect yourself more, you will find the happy and healthy relationship you seek. You may have a long road, however, especially if you continue to fight your own intuitive knowing.

Hope that helps!