Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

may i have a love reading please?

Browneyedgirl89

I'm not sure what info is needed for a love reading so please let me know if any is needed!

i had a confusing situation recently and i may have made a mistake.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browneyedgirl89

• CatFromHell

• AngelFire82

Very true, i apparently never learn tho lol. But i don't understand if its something with me or if i just have bad luck. I don't know but i think it'd be interesting to see what one of them may see from this ass far as a reading.

The quote that keeps coming up in my head when I try to focus on you is "Be open to love, but don't be blinded by love". Protecting yourself is important, and reflects loving yourself and valuing yourself. However, this can easily cross into being too guarded if you aren't honest about your personal fears regarding relationships. You feel very conflicted internally, and until you can trust yourself, you will continue to doubt your reactions. This one is a lesson for you, sweetie, not about whether you walked away from someone good. This person may come back around, or may not, but it won't matter until you can work on yourself enough to be open and accepting of honest situations. If this person does come back around, it isn't necessarily a sign, either, that it's meant to be. It may just be a reminder of this lesson you are meant to learn.

Hope that helps. I'm still relatively new at this ;)