Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Moses was a freemason?

fluxed

Egypt....

Moses lived alongside pharaoh, when Amen was the state god; a very famous god.

So Moses must have known about this god, Amen [ The hidden one ] .

Amen remains hidden to this day, in christianity, Islam - all major religions include

praise to Amen[ covertly].

So does freemasonry.

Following Moses, the jewish nation formed. The jews were later involved

in the creation of all the popular religions today, and they all praise Amen.

All the days of the week are pagan namings - Wednesday for example,

a dedication to Odin, the royal god of hanging.

Did royalty select hanging for a particular reason then?

Sun day, was named after the sun [ Ra ].

So on Ra day, millions of people say Amen.

Amen-Ra are worshipped to this day, without many even knowing it.

At least back in ancient Egypt, it was open.

Could it be a multi-religious conspiracy?

• Like 1

Like most conspiracy theories, this is born out of reading waaaaay to much into history and connecting dots as you want them to be connected.

By the way, in reference to "the Jews creating all the popular religions today": Do you have any evidence of Jewish involvement in the creation of Hinduism, Shinto, or any of the other religions of the East?

• Like 3

well I was totally fluxed out by this post, wow!

Aint Books Great ? I love these old stories ! :innocent:

Now how did they Build those funny looking temples ?

Like most conspiracy theories, this is born out of reading waaaaay to much into history and connecting dots as you want them to be connected.

It is only a conspiracy, when the facts are not there.

Whereas i clearly outline the facts above.

Only a mason would deny plain truth....hmmm...

Lets address please...

1) Do you deny Moses lived alongside pharaoh when Amen was the state god?

2) Do you deny that sun day was named after the Sun?

3) Do you deny that Wednesday was named after Odin[Woden-god of hanging]?

Other than the last bit, concerning my 'conspiracy question',

do you agree with all the supporting evidence, and if not please

specify?

By the way, in reference to "the Jews creating all the popular religions today": Do you have any evidence of Jewish involvement in the creation of Hinduism, Shinto, or any of the other religions of the East?

As i hint, my research concludes that moses was pharaonic.

Thus, the jewish royal bloodline was Egyptian, which explains all the

adopting of customs and administration etc...

The pharaonic bloodline was involved in all official religions on Earth today.

Back in ancient times , there was one world religion - paganism.

Egypt was the first pagan nation. [ evidenced with sphinx / hieroglyphics etc]

I think it's ignorant to dismiss this without some proper reason because it's too easy for a layman to see the connection, at least the Sunday-Sun-Ra-Amen, amen on sunday. Monday's much like Moon day, dont know what tuesday is but thorsday and freyday are plain visible (yes I watched the movie). And saturday, Saturn-day, just add n.

I've seen the Ring of Power documentary & conspiracy theory film, 5 hours or so, watched it and tried to subtitle it a bit too, gave up though but the parts about arc of the covenant and all the stuff they use to link current european (mainly british and danish if I remember right) roaylty symbols and history to old israeli tribes, are interesting for a novice to watch. As largely unfamiliar to history subject and with a distrust to the "main historian community", I dont put too much weight on either side.

But as far as conspiracies go, I dont know if this one's a conspiracy, might be more likely it's just a habit people have adopted and a series of habits that stuck and changed form. I've heard talk of how people are supposed to unite under one religion, one government etc one world order. Just like forming unions which become new states and ultimately one all-world wide government might be just a "natural consequence" or "accident"... who knows if it is, and who knows the reasons some people want this to happen. I know there's people who want this to happen though, my mother for example is one, for innocent or blue-eyed reasons tho. Who knows the reasons people have when you go to the bottoms, but people have this agenda going on some level. People who seek unification instead of chopping the world up to smaller nations. I'm not going to say it's all an insidious work of covenant though it might as well be, does it make a difference? It's still a thing which people choose to uphold for their reasons, and the reasons should be addressed because they're the root cause. And not that unification would be bad, but I dont think it's the only good.

But anyhow, how did you come up with Moses being a freemason and pharaonic? And possibly related to the creators of jewish religion? Sounds groundbreaking and something mainstream historians would deny, I'm not the one to make a judgement on that but am interested.

It is only a conspiracy, when the facts are not there.

Whereas i clearly outline the facts above.

Only a mason would deny plain truth....hmmm...

Lets address please...

1) Do you deny Moses lived alongside pharaoh when Amen was the state god?

2) Do you deny that sun day was named after the Sun?

3) Do you deny that Wednesday was named after Odin[Woden-god of hanging]?

Son, if I had a dollar for every time I was accused of being a Mason/Illuminati/Government Agent, I could probably by the United States twice over, so don't even bother.

While I can somewhat agree with your conclusions to the naming of the days of the week (though I suggest you study up on languages since most of these words are of Nordic origin and have no relation to the languages of the Middle East), its quite a stretch to assume that a man like Moses lived when the only evidence of such is a single book of questionable historic significance.

Other than the last bit, concerning my 'conspiracy question',

do you agree with all the supporting evidence, and if not please

specify?

As i hint, my research concludes that moses was pharaonic.

Thus, the jewish royal bloodline was Egyptian, which explains all the

adopting of customs and administration etc...

The pharaonic bloodline was involved in all official religions on Earth today.

Back in ancient times , there was one world religion - paganism.

Egypt was the first pagan nation. [ evidenced with sphinx / hieroglyphics etc]

Again, where is this involvement in the creation of religions from the far East? Hinduism predates just about everything you mention by at least a few thousand years.

• Like 1

If this aint blatant...

'... a figure of the god of the lifted hand.' [The god Amen]

http://www.touregypt.net/amenra.htm

So Amen holds his hand up like a hitler salute, i would guess.

Lets have a look what the bible says...

“The Lord brought us forth out of Egypt with a mighty

hand and with an outstretched arm” (Deut. xxvi. 8)

I think that is pretty clearly a strong connection.

This might interest you, concerning the god Amen...

...In the city of Amen, a gigantic obelisk, called a Ben-Ben,

crowned with the globe of the Sun...

Ancient Egypt, set the time for the world - prime meridian.

Now London is the prime meridian, and has the BIG BEN.

Both penis and hand were symbols for Amen's

powers...Amen was a state god, a royal god.

When Egyptian soldiers returned from war ( a raid ),

strangely, they were required by pharaoh, to collect

( cut off ) only uncircumcised penises,

while the circumcised enemy had a hand cut off.

http://www.reshafim.org.il/ad/egypt/religion/amen.htm

This family group is loyal to its traditional god - Amen..

Evident by the fact that each major religion refers to Amen.

Speech from Amen(& Ra) to pharaoh Thutmose III;

''I have given you all the lands and foreign countries.''

Amen might well be declared to be the

"god of the world," especially during the

reign of Thutmose III.

Obelisks erected by Thutmose III,

now stand in Rome, the UK[London] and the USA

And since its now dawning on me that this whole thing is dependent on the belief that the Bible is the true history of humanity (and virtually every scrap of historical evidence suggest it isn't even close) I'm withdrawing from this.

Come up with a conspiracy that doesn't rely on gods and holy text, and you might have a little bit more to work with.

• Like 1

The language thing is a fair point, but you should consider the history of languages given and where they originated from/in. I dont know much about that, except that nordic languages (swedish, norway and danish, the viking lands) are related to english while the finnish language (Finland is also a scandinavian country but closer to Russia) is very different and closer to its southern neighbor Estonia and then Hungary language-wise. But finnish weekday names:

monday = maanantai,

tuesday = tiistai

wednesday = keskiviikko (middleweek in straight translation)

thursday = torstai

friday = perjantai (dunno how this would be translated to anything that'd relate, but link says refers to Venus day)

saturday = lauantai (nor this one, but link says refers to a sabbath & washing day)

sunday = sunnuntai

You can see certain days are clearly copied from our western neighbors, not from our eastern nor southern cousins. And Finland fell under the crusades in 1100 or something, as far as I remember from schoolbooks.

I dont know about the history value of bible, too much likely corruption related to its history, but it has been undeniably influental in making the history of europe.

Nope, if the aforesaid existed he lived long before the 18th century AD, which is the first time we can actually demonstrate any activities of non masons pretending to build something. Even in the best case, the earliest evidence we have would be the Regius poem... but that, even if attributable to some early form of Freemasonry, would still be 28 centuries later.

• Like 1

1. Prove that "Moses" in the biblical sense is an actual person.

2. Then prove that the bible states historical fact.

Till then, your wall of text was really a waste of time typing out in the first place.

Edited by RaptorBites
  • Like 3

More often that not cultures will borrow stories from one another, and this includes local religions, such as the Mid-eastern Greeks-Hebrews- Egyptians-Muslims. Note how the lords prayer in the bible, ends with the word Amen. Is it a word of praise ? Or an actual prayer to Amen borrowed from the Egyptians ? And I think Moses was a Free-Hebrew

The word amen ; "So be it; truly") is a declaration of affirmation[1][2] found in the Hebrew Bible and the New Testament. Its use in Judaism dates back to its earliest texts.[3] It has been generally adopted in Christian worship as a concluding word for prayers and hymns.[2] In Islam, it is the standard ending to Dua (supplication). Common English translations of the word amen include "verily" and "truly". It can also be used colloquially to express strong agreement,[2] as in, for instance, amen to that.[4]

i think your thinking of the Egyptian god amon/amun. theres also no proof of how to pronounce old Egyptian words.

The transliteration gives the reader some idea of how the words may have been pronounced, but nobody knows how ancient Egyptian, in any of its historical versions, sounded.

One of the difficulties is the complete absence of representation of vowel sounds in the hieroglyphic, hieratic or demotic system. This has resulted in a plethora of ways of how to transcribe Egyptian texts. The god Amen for instance is also represented as Ammon, Amon, Amun, Imen etc. If there are no historical clues "e" is used as default vowel.

Even when transcribers agree on how a word (probably) "sounded" at a certain time in history, its popular transcription will differ in the various European languages. French would spell the "u" sound in Tutankhamen as "ou", while the Dutch prefer "oe". A German will transcribe the Manuel de Codage X as "ch", in English "kh" is used, while a Spaniard might write "j".

Edited by Ever Learning

A couple of the guys here at work are going with Illuminati. But I'm stickin with the Free-Hebrew thing.

Edited by Forever Cursed

But as far as conspiracies go, I dont know if this one's a conspiracy, might be more likely it's just a habit people have adopted and a series of habits that stuck and changed form. I've heard talk of how people are supposed to unite under one religion, one government etc one world order.

It all makes perfect sense, when modern royalty is connected to pharaoh.

The illuminati symbology makes it blatant, that Egypt is the most important place

in royal history - the roots of royalty.

Just like forming unions which become new states and ultimately one all-world wide government might be just a "natural consequence" or "accident"... who knows if it is, and who knows the reasons some people want this to happen. I know there's people who want this to happen though, my mother for example is one, for innocent or blue-eyed reasons tho. Who knows the reasons people have when you go to the bottoms, but people have this agenda going on some level. People who seek unification instead of chopping the world up to smaller nations.

Division is competition and competition is materialistic and unethical.

Competition should be based on ethics, to build the character, not money and status

which degrades the character.

Competition should be about helping others, not selfishness.[ medals etc..]

Royalty caused this mindset - pharaoh, roman emperors enouraged battles and fighting

and evilness. They always wanted us to be barbaric, to aid them in warfare.[empire expansion]

To this day, royalty does not encourage self development..

It is royal selfishness and their requirements are paramount - hence they pass the laws

and set the foundations of law.

I'm not going to say it's all an insidious work of covenant though it might as well be, does it make a difference? It's still a thing which people choose to uphold for their reasons, and the reasons should be addressed because they're the root cause. And not that unification would be bad, but I dont think it's the only good.

The light is bright, and i see it clearly - royalty has engineered itself, from within.

Since ancient times, the genepool has been engineered and new born princes

etc..have a role waiting for them , ready.

This royal family today, puts obelisks of their ancestors , on the banks of the

river Thames

But anyhow, how did you come up with Moses being a freemason and pharaonic? And possibly related to the creators of jewish religion? Sounds groundbreaking and something mainstream historians would deny, I'm not the one to make a judgement on that but am interested.

The illumnati symbology reflects royal symbology which is pharaonic.

Moses lived with pharaoh and joined his magic priesthood.

Jew is a mask, for Egyptian.

Roman royalty, the same.

I see the Roman Emperors as 'experiments' for the Roman royal family.

The illuminati today, has a massive pool of experience to work from,

in terms of citizen treatment and manipulation.

Aint Books Great ? I love these old stories !

Playing down perhaps?

Egyptian royalty was open and proud, back in those times.

They were openly pagan and evil.

Citizens speaking out, would bring death upon the

entire family.

So we can be sure, they did not hide much of what they did.

The contrary in fact - they were proud of murder and conquest

and status.

Much of the ancient culture has been preserved for us, so facts

come into it , not stories.

We know much about their religion - no story there either.

I now understand why they did not teach us true history in school.

True history is Egypt and we will find all the answers there.

'This Court doth adjudge that you be taken back to the place from whence you came,

and there to be fed on bread and water till Wednesday next, when you are to be taken

to the common place of execution, and there hanged by the neck until you are dead..'

http://www.capitalpunishmentuk.org/hanging1.html

I will have to look more into this, and check if wednesday was an official hanging day.

If it was, there can be no other reasoning, other than what i point out above.

Wednesday was derived from Woden[Odin], a god worshipped by royalty.

Since you dont provide me the earthly spesifics, which I btw dont blame you for, I do so myself to the best of my ability. Dont expect much of this:

http://www.hospitalierslodge.com/Was%20moses%20a%20Freemason.pdf

So is Moses supposed to be this Mousos the egyptian ruler who left his seat after killing a slave-punishing egyptian in fear of revolt?

The language thing is a fair point, but you should consider the history of languages given and where they originated from/in. I dont know much about that, except that nordic languages (swedish, norway and danish, the viking lands) are related to english while the finnish language (Finland is also a scandinavian country but closer to Russia) is very different and closer to its southern neighbor Estonia and then Hungary language-wise.

Written language can be traced to its roots.

I also take this attitude with religion because both merge into one 'sacred' language-

hieroglyphics.

Just speaking the signs was magic and sacred. Only the royal family

/prieshood understood this language, for thousands of years.

So the majority of the population were many steps behind, even back then.

Is it any wonder they had one over on us?

Same in Britain, the Egyptian priesthood arrived when the ice had retreated,

used magic to overcome us. Stonehenge was built for their purposes.

I put it, the druids were their descendants.

For many centuries, the hunter / gatherers of Britain would be looking

on from a distance, at these rituals and signs and symbols.

Im sure our first encounter would have been sly and cunning.

Soon, it would become clear we were blood for their gods

and to the altar we went.[Middle of stonehenge]

These altars, like the masonic ones today, i deduce they are to Ra.

Concerning European paganism, which was again the transport mechanism for language

itself[ a variant of the Egyptian] , the following makes it clear they are all connected...

'The provenience of hereditary nobility is central to the distinction of Germanic kingship.

A king was descended from other kings, who were descended from the gods...

All lines of Germanic kingship trace back to a god; Gaut among the Goths, Woden and

Seaxnote among English, Shild among the Danes and Yngvi among the Swedes (Davidson 46).

From the king, the tribe expected to receive the council of the gods, and to be connected

to the gods through their oaths to the king. The king had to bless the fields to bring prosperous harvests.

..the king is seen speaking at the council, observing the “neighings and snortings of horses” for divining,

or prophetic purposes (Benario 68).

This also applies to pharaoh. He ensured fertility of the soil. He represented the 'luck of his people',

as the northern kings did.

The Icelandic sagas represent a vast collection of both stories and histories.

The king had to marry the country – in a magic ritual. All his life was based on magic and on

violent battles against his enemies. Beginning with the cup of kingship: “a golden cup full of red wine,

given by Erin, one of the goddesses of the land” (Celts: Sacral Kingship, page 2) ending in the

magic land of death: Annwn.

The warriors in the Celtic society had a high prestige. Their duty was to defend the community.

It was an “aristocratic warrior culture: the role of the warrior (was) to defend the community”

(Celts: Sacral Kingship, page 1) Their Values were: “courage and skills at arms” (Celts: Sacral Kingship, page1)

Violence plays a major role – battles, slaughters, death.

On the other hand warriors often felled in love with elves and fairies from the other land, which is told

by many songs and legends. With them they had enchanted children: wizards. The most famous one is Merlin.

But there were also non-supernatural Wizards.

I dont know about the history value of bible, too much likely corruption related to its history,

but it has been undeniably influental in making the history of europe.

The mere fact the pyramids are not mentioned in the bible, gives it away as a fabrication.

Jesus is said to have visited Egypt. Moses also. Abraham also - why no mention of the

pyramids.?

• Like 1

I don't know about being a Freemason, but all that time he spent in the desert probably made him a Fremen.

• Like 1

Nope, if the aforesaid existed he lived long before the 18th century AD, which is the first time we can actually demonstrate any activities of non masons pretending to build something. Even in the best case, the earliest evidence we have would be the Regius poem... but that, even if attributable to some early form of Freemasonry, would still be 28 centuries later.

Freemasonry is the indoor version of druidic outdoor rituals.

Even before i found the work of Thomas paine, i had concluded this

due to numerous correlations, which i will provide on here.

Thomas paine was much loved by the founding fathers of the USA

and they were freemasons.. Say no more.

ORIGIN OF FREEMASONRY

by Thomas Paine

'Another circumstance, which shows that Masonry

is derived from some ancient system, prior to and

unconnected with the Christian religion,

is the chronology, or method of counting time,

used by the Masons in the records of their lodges.

They make no use of what is called the Christian era;

and they reckon their months numerically,

as the ancient Egyptians did, and as the Quakers do now.

I have by me, a record of a French lodge, at the time

the late Duke of Orleans, then Duke de Chartres,

was Grand Master of Masonry in France. It begins as

follows: "the thirteenth day of the sixth month

of the year of the Venerable Lodge, 5773.....

By what I observe in English books of Masonry,

the English Masons use the initials A. L. and not

V. L. By A. L. they mean in the year of Light,

as the Christians by A.D. mean in the year of our Lord.'

Though the Masons have taken many of their

ceremonies and hieroglyphics from the ancient

Egyptians, it is certain they have not taken

their chronology from thence....

Everything used as a hieroglyphic has reference

to the subject and purpose for which it is used,

and we are not to suppose the Freemasons,

among whom are many very learned and

scientific men, to be such idiots as to make

use of astronomical signs without some

astronomical purpose.

But I was much disappointed in my expectation

from Lalande. In speaking of the origin of

Masonry, he says, the origin of Masonry,

like many others, loses itself in the obscurity of time.

When I came to this expression, I supposed Lalande

a Mason, and on inquiry found he was. This passing

over saved him from the embarrassment which

Masons are under respecting the disclosure of

their origin, and which they are sworn to conceal.'

I come now to speak of the cause of secrecy

used by the Masons.

The natural source of secrecy is fear.

When any new religion over-runs a former religion,

the professors of the new become the persecutors

of the old....

This would naturally and necessarily oblige such

of them as remained attached to their original

religion to meet in secret, and under the strongest

injunctions of secrecy. Their safety depended

upon it. A false brother might expose the lives

of many of them to destruction; and from the

remains of the religion of the Druids, thus preserved,

arose the institution which, to avoid the name

of Druid, took that of Mason, and practiced under

this new name the rites and ceremonies of Druids.'

So is Moses supposed to be this Mousos the egyptian ruler who left his seat after killing a slave-punishing egyptian in fear of revolt?

This adds substance....

Amenmesse - The Biblical Moses

- There was no "real" Exodus as portrayed in the BIble, that is fiction,

but historical "kernels", attested by archaeology might give a clue to some events,

which were later transformed into the Exodus story..'

http://www.aldokkan.com/egypt/amenmesse.htm

http://www.aldokkan.com/egypt/amenmesse.htm

• Like 1

As I understood it, the European languages are different to the African ones, that there's no "connection" between "Egyptian" and "Celtic" to speak of.

1. Prove that "Moses" in the biblical sense is an actual person.

2. Then prove that the bible states historical fact.

Till then, your wall of text was really a waste of time typing out in the first place.

The above is superfluous - my position treats the bible as an

'illuminati' book.

And Moses was a masked name. He was , im sure, Egyptian royal blooded.

My position changes my destiny, from the illuminati graveyard of Amen,

to the Ocean or the Earth, without Egyptian symbols nor architecture nearby.

I conclude this ancient royal family planned this, a long time ago.

And before this, the ancestor pharaoh did the same.[ with the help of Ra the alien]

Ra gave them their plans.

Ra told them how they would remain on throne.

The secret royal brotherhood was the answer, and the oath.

Edited by fluxed