Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Would you snog your dog? Tongues too?

seeder

Is it altogether healthy to YOU smooch your pooch? Photos show dog owners French-kissing fido

Any dog owner would attest that there is nothing more welcoming than getting a wet smooch from your pooch when you come home.

But as a new photo series shows, some people are taking their relationship with man's best friend to the next level with full-on make-out sessions.

In his latest project playfully titled 'For The Love of Dog,' Philadelphia-based lifestyle photographer Chris Sembrot created portraits of dog lovers French-kissing their four-legged pals.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2589533/Would-YOU-smooch-pooch-Stomach-turning-photos-dog-owners-French-kissing-fido.html#ixzz2x4Z7nVmX

My concerns is, we all know what snogging can lead too :no::lol:

• Like 2

Um - just no. :no:

Also, I will feel like washing my mouth out with soap for an hour or more if I open that link, so I'm not going to.

My dog licks my hand or my cheek sometimes but that's the limit. As to me, I will give her a hug and closed mouth peck on the forehead sometimes.

• Like 3

Dumbasses :D Pardon my thug poetry :) Dogs dont like it i am sure.

• Like 1

I don't even like my dog poking me with his nose. He needs to keep his moisture to himself.

• Like 1

I absolutely love my dogs...but they are dogs. Dogs eat stuff we do not, dogs lick body parts we do not, dogs do not brush and floss. Therefore, I do not 'French kiss' my dogs. :no:

• Like 5

Most dog's mouths smell like a**, (for obvious reasons) so why would you want their tongue in your mouth?

:no:

I absolutely love my dogs...but they are dogs. Dogs eat stuff we do not, dogs lick body parts we do not, dogs do not brush and floss. Therefore, I do not 'French kiss' my dogs. :no:

Jinx! LOL

• Like 2

I'm not going to open the link. It makes me nauseous just thinking about it.

Really? People are just f-ed up. End of story. I love my dogs, but I don't let them lick my mouth. The nearest one of them gets is my nose. I call her Booger sometimes. lol

• Like 2

I have a little Yorkshire Terrier and she licks my mouth all the time and gives me 'kisses'. No I don't open my mouth, but I do accept her 'kisses'. She'll do it on command. I think it's endearing.

• Like 1

I do kisses and snogging on command too ~

• Like 1

I do kisses and snogging on command too ~

LOL, I'm not in the least bit surprised. :innocent:

• Like 1

LOL, I'm not in the least bit surprised. :innocent:

Wanna see me 'roll over and LOL' ?

:D

• Like 1

It can't be worse than Middle East natives and their kissing camels...

Ugh! My puppy is constantly trying to French kiss everyone. Everytime she tries with me I push her away saying, "No French!" :/

• Like 1