Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Two giant pharaoh statues unveiled in Egypt

UM-Bot

Two statues of Amenhotep III have been restored to their original spots in the ancient city of Luxor.

Amenhotep was a prominent ruler in ancient Egypt who controlled a vast empire covering the regions between modern day Iraq and Sudan. Having become the empire's ruler at the age of just 12, the celebrated pharaoh was memorialized with several impressive colossi.

Read More: http://www.unexplain...veiled-in-egypt

I saw photos of the statues, they are awe inspiring.

• Like 1

Still wonder how they managed to sculpt these things so precisely or move those enormous stones to build the pyramids.

• Like 1

Still wonder how they managed to sculpt these things so precisely or move those enormous stones to build the pyramids.

not saying it was aliens... but it was aliens

• Like 4

A lost science buried under tons and tons of sand! Alien in nature of course! The Martians had to go somewhere.
  • Like 1

Wonderfull. Last spring I went in ballon over the statues one early morning at sunset. Very nice to sail under the sky, drifting over the landscape.

Shortly after Egypt became less safe to visit. Sadly enough.

As a child I can remember reading everything I could about ancient Egypt. I was fascinated.

I've always wanted to see the pyramids and ruins of ancient Egypt but there's no way I'd ever travel there.

I just pray that ignorant people never get their way to destroy these ancient artifacts.

• Like 1

As a child I can remember reading everything I could about ancient Egypt. I was fascinated.

I've always wanted to see the pyramids and ruins of ancient Egypt but there's no way I'd ever travel there.

I just pray that ignorant people never get their way to destroy these ancient artifacts.

i was lucky enough of visit egypt on holiday for 2 weeks in sep/oct 06, started in cario down the nile to abu simbel then up to alexandra..

before doing on this trip, i was fearing because it was a majority muslim country...

but it turned out that in my experience there, the average people of egypt were very very very polite etc etc, more so than a well established gentleman people from the UK

• Like 1

A lost science buried under tons and tons of sand! Alien in nature of course! The Martians had to go somewhere.

Giants. Giants is the answer everyone is looking for. There are images in and around the pyramids as to how giants of all sizes cut, measured, carried, and placed. However, the technology was also there, as most engineers agree that the great pyramid was used to create energy or a chemical process of some sort. The history of giants has been covered up by the likes of the Smithsonian and other well off historical institutions. One would also ask, where are all of the bones? Well, a good answer to that would be, if we use the bible as a historical reference, that there were a little less than half a million nephilim on the earth at the time of the flood. Now, Im not talking noahs ark, im talking a flood referenced in every ancient country on earth. Half a million bodies, destroyed by water. Not that much comparatively speaking to the size of the earth. My point being, there has been a massive cover up when it comes to giants living on earth. Sure, Ra probably landed on the Spinx just like it says, and there was probably an opening on the back of it as well that has been filled in. SO the technology was there, but stones have to be cut and placed, and that needs manpower. This information is out there. In fact, in the Houston Museum of Natural Science, there was an Egyptian exhibit with a thirteen foot coffin. Not one person could give me an accurate statement as to the actual history of these giant coffins, but only there was an inscription on the side and top with the name of the original owner. They had technology beyond us, and the engineering is there to prove it, but the pictures on the wall, some that have been purposely destroyed, cannot lie. Its their history, and Egypt, along with the rest of the ones that can do so, covered it up. It would destroy anything ever taught in the last thousand years, along with religions, and the idea of who and what we are, and where we came from.

Search Result

Edited by mxcx

Wonderfull. Last spring I went in ballon over the statues one early morning at sunset. Very nice to sail under the sky, drifting over the landscape.

Shortly after Egypt became less safe to visit. Sadly enough.

That really does sound beautiful and exciting! Especially at the early morning sunset.

( kidding you, :lol: .. you just mistyped i'm sure) * a warm Welcome to you Konga

Edited by lightly

lol me too. I think they had a hand in a lot of things, maybe even us.

I would love to see the pyramids, but like you, I am afraid to go there. I also hope they don't blow them up.

Would like to know whats under that Sphinx.

I would love to see the pyramids, but like you, I am afraid to go there. I also hope they don't blow them up.

Zahi Hawass did say a few year ago, that 60%-70% of ancient egypt is still under the sands..

Theres more chance that the undiscovered be blown up than the ones that are already discovered

Giants. Giants is the answer everyone is looking for. There are images in and around the pyramids as to how giants of all sizes cut, measured, carried, and placed. However, the technology was also there, as most engineers agree that the great pyramid was used to create energy or a chemical process of some sort. The history of giants has been covered up by the likes of the Smithsonian and other well off historical institutions. One would also ask, where are all of the bones? Well, a good answer to that would be, if we use the bible as a historical reference, that there were a little less than half a million nephilim on the earth at the time of the flood. Now, Im not talking noahs ark, im talking a flood referenced in every ancient country on earth. Half a million bodies, destroyed by water. Not that much comparatively speaking to the size of the earth. My point being, there has been a massive cover up when it comes to giants living on earth. Sure, Ra probably landed on the Spinx just like it says, and there was probably an opening on the back of it as well that has been filled in. SO the technology was there, but stones have to be cut and placed, and that needs manpower. This information is out there. In fact, in the Houston Museum of Natural Science, there was an Egyptian exhibit with a thirteen foot coffin. Not one person could give me an accurate statement as to the actual history of these giant coffins, but only there was an inscription on the side and top with the name of the original owner. They had technology beyond us, and the engineering is there to prove it, but the pictures on the wall, some that have been purposely destroyed, cannot lie. Its their history, and Egypt, along with the rest of the ones that can do so, covered it up. It would destroy anything ever taught in the last thousand years, along with religions, and the idea of who and what we are, and where we came from.

Search Result

Oh please please please tell me this is sarcasm. Please...............

Would like to know whats under that Sphinx.

Your prayers have been answered. Limestone... cracks .... and eventually a little water. There is a room inside the rear end of the Sphinx. I believe they found a tiny bit of trash. There may have been a storage of something in there at one time but it is long since empty. But underneath... drilling and ground penetrating radar shows no cavity of any size and no connecting tunnels. Essentially nothing is under the Sphinx.

Zahi Hawass did say a few year ago, that 60%-70% of ancient egypt is still under the sands..

Theres more chance that the undiscovered be blown up than the ones that are already discovered

How many examples of certain religious extremists blowing monuments up? Ill miss the giant Buddhas .... that was in 2001. Pretty recent .... largest Buddhas ever. 165 ft tall. Or the equivalent of a 16 story highrise give or take a floor. :*(

Edit less generalized. Did not want to blanket an entire culture.

Edited by Aus Der Box Skeptisch

dont get me going about religious extremists blowing things up..... the country that my ancestors are from is right next door the where majority of talibans operate

Oh please please please tell me this is sarcasm. Please...............

Thats alright. Sarcasm is the usual reaction. Its really not my concern whether or not anyone takes that issue seriously, nor do I really care if they research it themselves. Way to jump in there with some context. I really have no idea what your thoughts are on the matter, so at this point, you put me on the defense with that statement. There is no place for close minded people in an open minded discussion. How were they built again? Ropes and pulleys with copper hammers, right? Also, never was a body found in any pyramid.

SO the technology was there, but stones have to be cut and placed, and that needs manpower.....

They had technology beyond us, and the engineering is there to prove it...

Why contradict yourself? It was either manpower or robots.

Why contradict yourself? It was either manpower or robots.

There was no contradiction at all. I was just showing that the technology was there, like everyone knows, and the historical guides that were left by the builders, showing giants. There is proof of high technology and giants, thats all I was saying. What I meant by the engineering is there, is that any engineer will tell you that the great pyramid was meant to operate a chemical process, I wasnt talking about electro-magnetic technology, or anything that might have moved the stones besides actual flesh. I should have been more specific, sorry.

Edited by mxcx

There was no contradiction at all. I was just showing that the technology was there, like everyone knows, and the historical guides that were left by the builders, showing giants. There is proof of high technology and giants, thats all I was saying.

Ok. I have never been to Egypt but from the outside the evidence is of a mathematical, geometric and engineering nature. This is a proof of intelligent life. Humans to be exact.