Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Share your U.F.O or Alien visit experience.

I started this thread to share personal experiences with one another regarding UFO's and Alien visits.

If you have encountered any unexplained objects in the sky and want to share your story then please feel free to share your story thoughts and beleifs down below.

I am Interested in personal alien abduction accounts that others may have encountered in the past, if you wish to share your personal abduction or alien visit account then this is the place.

Pictures are no required but do help shed light on the encounter.

Edited by kitco
  • Like 1

I, was visited by the alien greys for a period of three night in a row again in Kelowna BC Canada.

the visits were at night in the city and it was the whole group of greys, I could see the UFO's come into our atmoshphere like shots of light from the universe comming dows like meteors, the lights would then be there like a star permanently untill they shot away again.

The Greys would wobble up too me, they walk at the speed of sound because if you listen closely wou can hear their footsteps like wooomp wooomp sounds.

I saw two atop a apartment building at night around 3 am in the morning, they would wobble walk really fast and then hide behind objects and look at me constantly, and if I moved they would move away from sight.

I would have to hide in the shadowns too see them properly.

I saw members from anonamous and other government workers in the City of Kelowna that week. I think it may have to do with secret government testing that is going on in Kelowna BC Canada, like testing nuclear bombs underground and secrewt bases underground here in Canada that I know about.

The greys can walk at almost 1 kilometer per second and they like to go onto the rooftops and look down at me. they are very curiouse about me and I think they are getting to know that I am not a threat as they have visited me since childhood.

• Like 1

Didnt We do this Already ? Gotta put the old thinking Hat on and Look way-Back !

*snip*^10

I have told your story to Dr. McCoy and he wasn`t impressed:

3262699-50828972_zpsf85d40eb.png

Edited by toast
  • Like 3

If you are going to make up stories about supersonic aliens, at least put abit more effort into it....

• Like 1

I, was visited by the alien greys for a period of three night in a row again in Kelowna BC Canada.

the visits were at night in the city and it was the whole group of greys, I could see the UFO's come into our atmoshphere like shots of light from the universe comming dows like meteors, the lights would then be there like a star permanently untill they shot away again.

The Greys would wobble up too me, they walk at the speed of sound because if you listen closely wou can hear their footsteps like wooomp wooomp sounds.

I saw two atop a apartment building at night around 3 am in the morning, they would wobble walk really fast and then hide behind objects and look at me constantly, and if I moved they would move away from sight.

I would have to hide in the shadowns too see them properly.

I saw members from anonamous and other government workers in the City of Kelowna that week. I think it may have to do with secret government testing that is going on in Kelowna BC Canada, like testing nuclear bombs underground and secrewt bases underground here in Canada that I know about.

The greys can walk at almost 1 kilometer per second and they like to go onto the rooftops and look down at me. they are very curiouse about me and I think they are getting to know that I am not a threat as they have visited me since childhood.

so which is it, at the speed of sound or three times that speed (approx 1km per second)???

plus how did you establish speed?

how did you know those members are from the government?

why am I even bothering with these questions? (I think this question is the most puzzling )

• Like 4

why am I even bothering with these questions? (I think this question is the most puzzling )

'Cause you're a good guy.

Great to see you round mate.

• Like 3

'Cause you're a good guy.

Great to see you round mate.

lol...cheers mate, have been lurking but very on off so not posting too much.

hope you are well.

• Like 2

I had 7 ufo sightings during the winter of 2012. Everyone of these ufo's looked exactly like stars, white points of light, moving across the night sky. They all moved in straight lines, no crazy sharp turning. The first one seemed to be the farthest away as it was less bright than some but stil brighter than any star in the sky. Another sighting seemed to be very low in the sky. They all made no sounds and just seemed to be orbs of light.

I had 7 ufo sightings during the winter of 2012. Everyone of these ufo's looked exactly like stars, white points of light, moving across the night sky. They all moved in straight lines, no crazy sharp turning. The first one seemed to be the farthest away as it was less bright than some but stil brighter than any star in the sky. Another sighting seemed to be very low in the sky. They all made no sounds and just seemed to be orbs of light.

Sounds like satellites. Check http://www.heavens-above.com , enter yr locaton and you will find whats going up above you. And here is the other must have : http://www.stellarium.org

Edited by toast
  • Like 3

Yeah, sounds like satellites. I've seen the "crazy sharp turning" and it's weird to watch.

• Like 2

so which is it, at the speed of sound or three times that speed (approx 1km per second)???

plus how did you establish speed?

how did you know those members are from the government?

lol Quillius...I think that you might just have been in danger of....

hooked.jpg

...well..almost! :P

Cheers Buddy.

• Like 2

lol Quillius...I think that you might just have been in danger of....

hooked.jpg

...well..almost! :P

Cheers Buddy.

:tsu:

You know I saw something over 40 years ago I can't explain, and have only ever seen something else like it on TV. So I tend to lean towards the existence of UFO's, seeing as how if it were one of ours I'm thinking we would have been selling it to third world countries as military surplus by now. But I have never seen an Alien, or been abducted, so I can not say what they do ? But I must say that your experience seems a bit bazar even to me.

You know I saw something over 40 years ago I can't explain, and have only ever seen something else like it on TV. So I tend to lean towards the existence of UFO's, seeing as how if it were one of ours I'm thinking we would have been selling it to third world countries as military surplus by now. But I have never seen an Alien, or been abducted, so I can not say what they do ? But I must say that your experience seems a bit bazar even to me.

Have I missed the post where you described your sighting Forever Cursed?...i'm sure that we would all be grateful if you were to share the details of your experience. :tu: ...[if you haven't already done so]

Cheers buddy.

Edited by 1963

No actually I have mentioned it but I do not remember detailing it. For me it's just personal, I'd accept a stealth reconnaissance balloon if the pic matched what I saw. But as of to date, nada, and I am a military painter. I've done everything from Heat and UV resistant coatings for satellites, to low light coatings for Nuclear Subs.

Did they do naughty things to you?

Obviously anything making a wooomp sound is travelling at the speed of sound.

By the sounds of it they exist in your head.
  • Like 2

Well it all started when my drunkard of a father, who was also a crop dusting pilot came busting in to our Motorhome screaming the aliens had arrived! (He'd said he was abducted years before and we never believed him). Little did we know there were MASSIVE UFO's entering Earths atmosphere strategically over every major city! Anyway, we started heading out in this very large motorcade and ended up finding a pilot whom said he engaged in air combat with an Alien craft!!!! He also took us all to Area 51! IT IS REAL!!! Well, there my father volunteered to help in a massive airstrike against one of the Alien crafts while that pilot we rescued out in the desert and some scientist guy flew a reclaimed alien craft to the mothership in order to download a virus and blow it up!!! Well, it worked out as once the mother ship blew, ALL the alien defenses were down!!!!! :tu:

• Like 3

Well it all started when my drunkard of a father, who was also a crop dusting pilot came busting in to our Motorhome screaming the aliens had arrived! (He'd said he was abducted years before and we never believed him). Little did we know there were MASSIVE UFO's entering Earths atmosphere strategically over every major city! Anyway, we started heading out in this very large motorcade and ended up finding a pilot whom said he engaged in air combat with an Alien craft!!!! He also took us all to Area 51! IT IS REAL!!! Well, there my father volunteered to help in a massive airstrike against one of the Alien crafts while that pilot we rescued out in the desert and some scientist guy flew a reclaimed alien craft to the mothership in order to download a virus and blow it up!!! Well, it worked out as once the mother ship blew, ALL the alien defenses were down!!!!! :tu:

Hmm... For some reason that I can't quite put my finger on this sounds familiar. :whistle:

• Like 2