Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
Brian Topp

April 4, 2014, is NOT “Zero G Day.”

5 posts in this topic

If you’re wondering what that repeated thumping sound is, it’s echoes of me hitting my head against my desk.

I’m used to seeing a certain level of silliness when I open Twitter in the morning; it’s Twitter, after all. What I wasn’t prepared for was a tweet by Fake Astropix linking to a screengrab he made of his own Twitter feed:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/bad_astronomy/2014/03/27/zero_g_day_again_nope_just_nope.html?wpisrc=burger_bar

2 people like this

Aww. :(

2 people like this

* Although, since it apparently says It has been revealed by the British astronomer Patrick Moore that, on the morning of January 4th 2014, [or April, as preferred] an extraordinary astronomical event will occur. , perhaps they could claim it as proof of communication from the Other Side of the Veil, since the great man left us in 2012. :unsure2:

Eh, pretty stupid, but not the worst I've seen. I think that title goes to the woman holding up a sign after the Bill Nye/ Ken Ham debate saying "If there's no God, how can there be a sunset?"

2 people like this

I didn't even hear about this til now. I wouldn't have believed it, but ppl are down right stupid sometimes.

1 person likes this