Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who owns the Moon ?

Saru

There was a guy down on 10th street that was selling acerages on the moon... so I guess he does...

The Designated High Council of Lunar Development Affairs Consortium ?

wacko jacko use to own the moon. am i right??

Needing to put a claim of ownership on something like the Moon is only one of many reasons I can't stand humans.

• Like 1

I thought everyone knew that Apollo 11 claimed the moon for all mankind.

I agree with you but you know there are people around here that completely deny the whole 'Apollo 11' thing. :P

I agree with you but you know there are people around here that completely deny the whole 'Apollo 11' thing. :P

Yeah, some people will also deny just about every historical event on record.

I can sell it to you! It's cheaper than you think!

I also have a bridge in Brooklyn if you are interested, as well. :ph34r:

Thanks ~ but my Uncle already bought one for me on my 8th birthday ~ I still have it somewhere ... out there ~ don't really need another one ~

~ :D

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

Your video was deleted so here's a relevent blurb one:

And an entire show that probes this subject:

I often wonder myself about how the Moon will be apportioned out to the countries that are space-faring.

• Like 1

I went to the moon in 1968 to claim it for Britain. When I landed, I found a note written in French saying there's no cheese.

• Like 1

funny-pictures-auto-moon-viking-475960.jpeg

I think we know who owns the Moon.

interesting question so I will make a guess..

I think REV 12 !

I think it is hers .

Maybe It is The Fathers gift to her.

so now I guess everyone can start arguing about who her/ She/ they are and how to make a claim or just all steal the rights and usurp her which is most likely going to happen for now! but who ever He is talking about there , that they are packaged in multiples of 12 and are about the heavens , not the other witch and her beast which happen to be of 10's and is about this world and it's power in the world .

so probably those who know and understand the 6 fingers on the 6th day and believe in the fall of mankind and our de -evolution and that understanding of our free will ...

and they are not of the " beasts of the field " and do not worship death or what man has created in his own image..or any kind of 5 fingers( or less ) on any day .

Edited by Allesehir

No, I won't argue. I'll just ask WTF you're talking about. You're as indecipherable as braille is to a sea cucumber.

• Like 1