Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

February 2014 Sightings

Complete with some testimony from witnesses. Some very interesting cases.

Take a look:

• Like 1

Fortunately/Unfortunately... these days it's simply inconclusive to present photographic, electronic, or anecdotal evidence of 'extra-terrestrial' activity. I'm reminded of the legions of 'believers' who emerged during the VanTassel / Adamsky era, with such claims as... "oh, i've been to Venus several times." The Giant Rock people. I'd like to know what's REALLY going on? Perhaps the TRUTH is even stranger than aliens, or visitors from Space. <<< which, for my money, are factual events! Perhaps what we see as an "expanding" Universe is a material manifestation of our own expanding consciousness. Reality, the GREATER REALITY, is likely much, MUCH different from what is commonly supposed. Other beings, time travel... of course! We are merest infants. The search for intelligent life in the Universe should begin right here.

I don't know what to say, so I won't say it.

• Like 2

The Concorde ufo event (as shown in the YouTube post) seems to be glossed over very quickly by both 'believers' and skeptics...

• Like 1

The Concorde ufo event (as shown in the YouTube post) seems to be glossed over very quickly by both 'believers' and skeptics...

Ah OK then, some people still believe, a tiny white ufo buzzed Concorde?. sigh

quote:

"It was satisfactorily explained as light reflections in the lens system of the camera. "Experts noticed that the ball of light only moved when the camera angle moved, hence it was stray light in the camera".

• Like 1

Ah OK then, some people still believe, a tiny white ufo buzzed Concorde?. sigh

quote:

"It was satisfactorily explained as light reflections in the lens system of the camera. "Experts noticed that the ball of light only moved when the camera angle moved, hence it was stray light in the camera".

"camera angle"? don't look like no camera angle.
  • Like 1

I don't know what to say, so I won't say it.

I'm not sure what your saying.

Complete with some testimony from witnesses. Some very interesting cases.

This lousy clip was just created to generate clicks or how should I interpret its title

"Best UFO Sightings Of February 2014" in context to a Concorde shown in flight?

:td:

Edited by toast
  • Like 2