Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged]anyone willing to read me

youngmummy_heart

hy im 27 and new to this site my names lisa marie im just wondering if any one is willing to give a reading or can pick anything up i would be most thankfull xx

I sense confusion. Almost like you are battling some underlying desperation? A specific question would help.

• Like 1

hy thanx fo replie its bin rough jus wana know if askin for help is gana b worth while

hy thanx fo replie its bin rough jus wana know if askin for help is gana b worth while

I believe that asking for help will likely be worthwhile, but probably not from the source you are considering first. I think another source of help will appear, right around the corner. I'm afraid I don't have a definitive timeline, but I suspect it has more to do with your readiness and openness than a specific timeline. The help you are considering, is it from a family member or friend? I sense dread in needing to ask this person, and that it will likely cause more strife and stress than the help is worth at this time. Does this person make you feel small? As though you aren't capable of helping yourself if you ask? This may be the lesson you need to work with ... feeling your own sense of worth, and not relying on old and unhealthy patterns at this time.

Does this help?

in a way yeh

can anyone do a reading please lisa 04 03 87 xx

• 3 weeks later...

I'm seeing an older male around you that has passed. He says so much had been going on with you, and to stay strong. Being shown a lot of support will be coming to you from the other side. you have some awesome energy, and I'm sending love light and healing vibes your way :)