Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New to the site...I have some questions

skepticalgirl

Brand new to the site, only made an account in hopes of someone helping me find some answers, or at least to help me ask the right questions.

I hope I can explain myself fully, ask questions if you need to, I am more than happy to clarify what I've said.

Any help you could offer would be wonderful.

**These are not the only instances in the past months which have given me thoughts about myself perhaps having psychic abilities...but today I'm more asking if anyone thinks it is possible that this guy and I are connected in some way further than the physical and emotional levels...I feel that there might be a deeper connection with him, as I am so able to sense when something is going wrong, or there is a threat to us and our relationship.

Please, if you have any knowledge on the subject, please please please comment or message me, I could really use some insight.

I started dating this guy about 6 months ago, we were close friends for months before, and he took my virginity (we started as friends with benefits)...perhaps this is why I feel so connected to him mentally? It seems like when it comes to him, my instinct is always on. For example, I've informally "called it" the past few times that girls have tried to hit on him or make advances at him...even when we were just fooling around, I knew when this other girl got involved though there was no evidence to that effect.

From the beginning of our relationship, I have felt constantly threatened by his ex girlfriend. Just weeks into our relationship, she tried to come here and "surprise the family" and then was messaging him, saying she needed to talk to him and things along those lines.

She became an issue once again, he was in the shower and I got this sick feeling in my stomach, so bad I had to lay down. He came back to the room and I asked about her, because I had this gnawing feeling in the back of my mind, and he said "It's weird, she just messaged me." Needless to say, I was a little spooked, maybe a little confused...(that time, she had sent him a nude picture of herself, or something very suggestive, I never saw the photo)

There was another time I was sitting in the living room with him, thoughts of her hadn't crossed my mind in weeks, but she got in there somehow...and that night, she sent him some...very vulgar messages, telling him how much she missed having sex with him and...things of that nature.

And then the most recent time freaked me out the most.

He and I had just woken up, and I had this disgusted feeling the second I opened my eyes, because she was the first thing I thought of. Minutes, maybe seconds before I woke up, I had a dream about her. It was like I was watching her, but it wasn't like a dream...it was like I was just watching her sit in her room, play around with her phone...like there was some secret camera in the room she didn't know about.

Well, he went to the shower and his iPod was laying in its usual spot, charging, and I felt absolutely compelled to check it for something, anything, from her. I opened his snapchat app and my stomach clenched...he had one message from her, for the first time in almost a month.

As if this wasn't enough to make me severely angry (as I asked her not to speak to him again after the last time), it made me kind of scared too...

Perhaps not scared, but...like I was on the verge of some huge discovery about myself...

Hello and welcome.

I am sorry, but a touch confused about your post, you start by mentioning pychic abilities, from what you describe is normal, your threat is other girls, you do not need to be a pychic to figure out the threats there. You then go a bit Jeremy Kyle material, what experience have you had to think you may be pychic?, your used example is normal human behaviour, we can all sense threats or when something is wrong with our close ones, that is nothing to do with being pychic....its just some can sense it better than others.

Anyway, a warm welcome to you, sit back, post and enjoy the ride.

Hi Skeptical girl. Welcome, I'm skeptical guy.

You could also share your other instances too. Posting in the psychic abilities section, might get you the replies and insight you're seeking.

Enjoy yourself in here; lots of fascinating people and ideas.

Brand new to the site, only made an account in hopes of someone helping me find some answers, or at least to help me ask the right questions.

I hope I can explain myself fully, ask questions if you need to, I am more than happy to clarify what I've said.

Any help you could offer would be wonderful.

**These are not the only instances in the past months which have given me thoughts about myself perhaps having psychic abilities...but today I'm more asking if anyone thinks it is possible that this guy and I are connected in some way further than the physical and emotional levels...I feel that there might be a deeper connection with him, as I am so able to sense when something is going wrong, or there is a threat to us and our relationship.

Please, if you have any knowledge on the subject, please please please comment or message me, I could really use some insight.

I started dating this guy about 6 months ago, we were close friends for months before, and he took my virginity (we started as friends with benefits)...perhaps this is why I feel so connected to him mentally? It seems like when it comes to him, my instinct is always on. For example, I've informally "called it" the past few times that girls have tried to hit on him or make advances at him...even when we were just fooling around, I knew when this other girl got involved though there was no evidence to that effect.

From the beginning of our relationship, I have felt constantly threatened by his ex girlfriend. Just weeks into our relationship, she tried to come here and "surprise the family" and then was messaging him, saying she needed to talk to him and things along those lines.

She became an issue once again, he was in the shower and I got this sick feeling in my stomach, so bad I had to lay down. He came back to the room and I asked about her, because I had this gnawing feeling in the back of my mind, and he said "It's weird, she just messaged me." Needless to say, I was a little spooked, maybe a little confused...(that time, she had sent him a nude picture of herself, or something very suggestive, I never saw the photo)

There was another time I was sitting in the living room with him, thoughts of her hadn't crossed my mind in weeks, but she got in there somehow...and that night, she sent him some...very vulgar messages, telling him how much she missed having sex with him and...things of that nature.

And then the most recent time freaked me out the most.

He and I had just woken up, and I had this disgusted feeling the second I opened my eyes, because she was the first thing I thought of. Minutes, maybe seconds before I woke up, I had a dream about her. It was like I was watching her, but it wasn't like a dream...it was like I was just watching her sit in her room, play around with her phone...like there was some secret camera in the room she didn't know about.

Well, he went to the shower and his iPod was laying in its usual spot, charging, and I felt absolutely compelled to check it for something, anything, from her. I opened his snapchat app and my stomach clenched...he had one message from her, for the first time in almost a month.

As if this wasn't enough to make me severely angry (as I asked her not to speak to him again after the last time), it made me kind of scared too...

Perhaps not scared, but...like I was on the verge of some huge discovery about myself...

Hi there and welcome to UM,

I would say for you at least on your end, you are connecting to this relationship on more than just a emotional/physical level. I come from a psychic empath perspective on this and I think your intuition is working well and the sensations you are experiencing is normal psychic /empath stuff. By the way, I consider it normal that everyone is psychic to some degree and it's not supernatural lol ... but i get it that this awareness is developing for you since you entered this relationship. The awareness and ability to see the connections / validations is what most people lack or doubt.

What to do-

Whatever this girl thinks she is doing, it is not right. I think it's down to your boyfriend to tell her to leave him alone. Your awareness of the situation has been spot on and do not let anything cloud that or make you doubt yourself. I hope he appreciates and cares enough that you are involved and connected at this level to him, and will do the right thing to put you first and make sure you have no reason to feel insecure. That means actually doing something about it so you are not constantly in barrage of feeling her presence whenever she makes contact.

Most people do not understand this so find a way of explaining this to him that it is very real to you and affects you too if there is any hint of him being passive about dealing with it. Sinking head in the sand won't stop it and feel free to show him this thread if need be.

• Like 1