Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hangar 1 TV show

tdwatson

DON'T KNOW IF ANYONE SAW THE SHOW LAST NIGHT 3/28/14, BUT IT TALKED ABOUT UFO HOTSPOTS AND WHY UFOS ARE SPOTTED IN CERTAIN PLACES. BUT ONE IDEA THEY GAVE WAS THEY WANTED TO SOME HOW HARNESS ENERGY MADE BY MAN OR NATURAL ENERGY. BUT LOS ANGELES WAS AN AREA THAT WAS TALKED ABOUT AND THEN TODAY I HEAR ABOUT THE EARTHQUAKE IN L.A. LIKE TO KNOW SOME OF YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS.

Good topic, but when you post in all capital letters it means you're shouting. Please use lower case next time (we could all go deaf!).

• Like 2

If they're capable of intergalactic travel why would they want or care about how we go about getting energy?

• Like 2

Good topic, but when you post in all capital letters it means you're shouting. Please use lower case next time (we could all go deaf!).

gotcha!!!
  • Like 2

well the program said that most sightings are seen around nuclear bunkers or military facilities with nuclear weapons and active fault lines and that's how they charge their spaceships I guess.

• Like 2

If they're capable of intergalactic travel why would they want or care about how we go about getting energy?

Because they don't come from deep space.

• Like 1

There is no evidence that they want our technology. They want to see us develop in other areas, not technological.

• Like 1

well the program said that most sightings are seen around nuclear bunkers or military facilities with nuclear weapons and active fault lines and that's how they charge their spaceships I guess.

There have been multiple close sightings at nuclear bases. UK, US and USSR.

Because they don't come from deep space.

Maybe. What's your theory?

• Like 1

I know of maybe two sightings around a nuclear facility so that isn't most and military facilites have a lot of strange aircraft flying around that confuse people. As far as seismically active areas, it is well known that strange airborne phenomenon and seismic activity go hand in hand. Here is one example but many other weird things have been seen http://en.wikipedia....arthquake_light

Edited by Merc14

Hangar 1 The UFO Files E04 Crashes and Cover Ups

Aurora Texas 1897 incident; locals testified to seeing a dead alien in the wreckage. The alien was buried locally. In the 1970's MUFON request permission to exhume. Permission denied on the basis that it is church property. When MUFON return for a last look, the body has been exhumed and the gravestone removed.

By whom remains unknown.

Edited by zoser
  • Like 1

well the program said that....

yes the program said so. But its hardly a credible program is it? You may as well be saying "Doctor Who said ". You see this is where people go wrong, and especially zoser, you/they watch a program, and without questioning its truthfulness and credibility, come here and say stuff like it was true....just because a program said so.

Thats called naivety, and in zosers case, total gullibility

• Like 1

Hangar 1 The UFO Files E04 Crashes and Cover Ups

Aurora Texas 1897 incident; locals testified to seeing a dead alien in the wreckage. The alien was buried locally. In the 1970's MUFON request permission to exhume. Permission denied on the basis that it is church property. When MUFON return for a last look, the body has been exhumed and the gravestone removed.

By whom remains unknown.

In the same episode; another look at the Varginha Brazil incident. Confirmed by MUFON to be buried by a cover up. No surprise there!

• Like 1

Review of Hangar 1: UFO Files

"I decided to subject myself to H2’s newest excuse for a “documentary,” called Hangar 1: The UFO Files, a program that claims to be an investigation into the files of the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) but which is in reality a badly acting piece of fiction, composed of talking heads who say things they know to be untrue, historical reenactments that depict events that never occurred, and fabricated documents that the show apparently mocked up themselves using Microsoft Word and are attempting to pass off as historical artifacts.

Lies, misdirection, and fraud? Why it must be an H2 “history” show!

Seriously: This is the absolute worst H2 “documentary” I have yet seen. It actually makes America Unearthed look responsible and Ancient Aliens seem accurate.

MORE!

http://www.jasoncolavito.com/1/post/2014/03/review-of-hangar-1-ufo-files-s01e01-presidential-encounters.html

• Like 1

In the same episode; another look at the Varginha Brazil incident. Confirmed by MUFON to be buried by a cover up. No surprise there!

Also covered: Kecksburg, and the Linda Cortile case. An impressive documentary. Well worth a look at for UFO newbies.

• Like 1

Another review, 2 choice excerpts

The whole thing we see on screen appears to be a complete fabrication from this passage of the fictional MJ-12 documents, and no one on this show acknowledges or addresses the deception involved in creating this fake document as an “illustration.” I’m sure as far as the show is concerned, it’s just another “reconstruction” like reenactments featured during the show, but they present it as though it were true, quote from the fake document as real, and give a fake date not supported by the “actual” files in the MUFON archive.

Read that carefully: MUFON has fabricated documents to look like genuine secret government UFO documents, and presented them in Hangar 1 as if they were authentic, with no explanation or disclaimer. If that isn't downright dishonesty, I don't know what else to call it.

And finally, we learn from John Ventre, a MUFON state director and one of the "stars" of Hangar 1, that the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 was abducted by extraterrestrials. What is MUFON coming to?

REST OF ARTICLE HERE:

http://www.theparacast.com/forum/threads/mufons-hanger-1-two-critical-reviews.14786/

• Like 2

Finally; the programme ends with a look at the extremes the authorities have been prepared to go over the years to cover up these now very famous cases.

Why are they that desperate? Little do they realise that their extreme efforts only fuel and perpetuate the interest.

Do they have the same ulterior motives as the UM skeptics?

Do the UM skeptics realise that they are perpetuating and fuelling deeper interest.

I think so. In reality they are wasting their time. By all means let them carry on.

:lol:

• 3 weeks later...

There have been multiple close sightings at nuclear bases. UK, US and USSR.

There have been multiple alleged sightings at primary schools too, in fact two come to mind immediately, Westhall and Ruwa.

The Nuclear connection is just nonsense made up by Robert Hastings. There is no significant correlation at all when looking at all UFO sightings. This was illustrated in the book Swamp Gas Times as well. More smoke and mirrors to aid the dubious side of UFOlogy is all the alleged connection is.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

There have been multiple alleged sightings at primary schools too, in fact two come to mind immediately, Westhall and Ruwa.

The Nuclear connection is just nonsense made up by Robert Hastings. There is no significant correlation at all when looking at all UFO sightings. This was illustrated in the book Swamp Gas Times as well. More smoke and mirrors to aid the dubious side of UFOlogy is all the alleged connection is.

Not dubious. Very real in fact. There is no rational explanation for the sightings at these schools. These were fully investigated cases.

• Like 1

Not dubious.

It seems you do not even know what you are talking about, the nuclear correlation you think exists does not - read the post again. And do try and keep up, having to hold your hand again is tiresome.

Very real in fact.

Dubious happenings are very real yes.

There is no rational explanation for the sightings at these schools.

Yes there is, you seem to have missed that too, but then again you miss evidence that is placed right under your nose. It is deliberate.

These were fully investigated cases.

Yes, and I offer a solution to one, another offers a solution to the other, if you want to know more look it up, it's all right here at UM.

In any case, the schools were an example to show that the Nuclear base claim is bogus, you missed that too. Read the posts again. Try to keep up.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

Not dubious. Very real in fact. There is no rational explanation for the sightings at these schools. These were fully investigated cases.

I thought you said you don't trust rational thought? :whistle:

I thought you said you don't trust rational thought? :whistle:

Rational Thought?

That's a very subjective phrase.

For some that means blanket denial. To others it means something different.

• Like 3

I've heard a similar theory about them being visible in thunderstorms for the same reason. They supposidly collect the electricity in the air or something...

My only questing is: If they need to rely on us or electrical storms to charge theire ships batteries, then how did they get to earth in the first place?

• Like 1

I've heard a similar theory about them being visible in thunderstorms for the same reason. They supposidly collect the electricity in the air or something...

My only questing is: If they need to rely on us or electrical storms to charge theire ships batteries, then how did they get to earth in the first place?

I like your thinking. There have been quite a few curious sightings during storms. One in the UK comes to mind and I'll try and find an image of it.

Edit:

Here it is:

http://ssgb.150m.com/twister.htm

Edited by zoser