Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NJ Public Official Steal Quarters

Lilly

Public servants doing what they do best!

Yup, sounds like Jersey politicians.

I'm sorry...but I 'LOL'ed myself silly when I saw that video. It just doesn't get any more outrageous than ripping off the public by embezzeling quarters.

That's alot of quarters, honestly that summing up really sounded like a pretty good case for the defense. Over 5000 quarters a day? No recognition that he was changing these at the bank/s on what must have been on a ridiculously regular basis?

He had to have been the poor sod whose job it was to take the quarters to be banked imo for him to even begin to get away with this. Then it would just be a matter of how observant the teller was as to which account they were assigned to and how clear the audit trail was at the council about what came in and what was actually deposited into it's own coffers.

heh heh heh idiot.

See, if that guy wore MC Hammer pants, he would have concealed the quarters much better. He'd still look like a fool, but less obvious on quarter hoarding.

• Like 1