Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anti-Caps lock Script

Brian Topp

So I notice people seem to have a thing using caps lock when typing, Is there any chance you add the script that can automatically makes every word lower case to save future posts?

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

• Like 2

So I notice people seem to have a thing using caps lock when typing, Is there any chance you add the script that can automatically makes every word lower case to save future posts?

What about abbreviations, sentence capitalization, people/place names or other circumstances that require capital letters ?

• Like 2

WHATS WRONG WITH CAPS?

used to be a guy on another forum would type in caps when angry, which was a lot of the time.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

WHATS WRONG WITH CAPS?

used to be a guy on another forum would type in caps when angry, which was a lot of the time.

I REALLY LIKE THAT YELLOW FONT ON THE WHITE BACKGROUND. IT'S NICE AND EASY TO READ.

• Like 2

I REALLY LIKE THAT YELLOW FONT ON THE WHITE BACKGROUND. IT'S NICE AND EASY TO READ.

I SEE IT CLEARLY TOO:

eyeglass.jpg

• Like 2

It could be worse.

yes it could

• Like 4

LOL!

I got nothing...

I got nothing...

Um... well, we proved that caps lock isn't a bad thing when used correctly.

• Like 3

is it better than not capitalizing anything? i used to do that as a gimmick, but i started to annoy myself with it. so i stopped.

is it better than not capitalizing anything? i used to do that as a gimmick, but i started to annoy myself with it. so i stopped.

For me, reading this with the caps omitted as a shortcut is fine. It still reads easily because you added punctuation.

Suffice to say we won't be disabling the use of capital letters on the forums - it isn't going to happen.

Closed.