Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is Causing these Strange Booms?

zoser

Take a look at this:

Is earthquake activity higher than normal?

Is it related to global warming.

Feel free to add ideas.

Z

The thumb being cracked on the Jesus statue is a sign for a thumbs up on his return real soon.

IMO, The Earth is growing.. These are growth spurts..

• Like 3

I wonder if we'll someday have problems as a result of removing trillions of barrels of oil from the earth's crust over the last century. What if oil actually plays an important role in the subterranean environment?

• Like 4

I have noticed anytime those booms happen around Alabama a Nasa jet ends up at the guard base wirhin a few hrs...might not mean anything. .but it happens without fail...

I wonder if we'll someday have problems as a result of removing trillions of barrels of oil from the earth's crust over the last century. What if oil actually plays an important role in the subterranean environment?

That has never crossed my mind, but it's a question worth researching.

• Like 1

Well, as you may or may not know, California had an earthquake, then Peru got rocked even worse.

Then something very strange happened at Yellowstone National Park, animals started to flee the area in droves.

Check out the Bison running down the street.

http://www.wptv.com/news/local-news/water-cooler/yellowstone-bison-running-for-their-lives-video-sparks-fears-of-volcanic-eruption

I thought it cool that they all stayed on the right side of the street :yes:

• Like 3

The claim of something special about loud booms has been rampant for at least a few years on the internet with many of the claims turning out to be hoaxes. Then we are off on pumping oil, bison running (which the link says is normal when bison migrate), the suggestion that the Earth is growing (it is not alive), jets (by far the best option).

Unexplained sounds often live a life long beyond their explanation. From industrial noise to meteorites to planes or even the noise of quakes, the explanation falls on a few deaf ears that keep up the charade that the noises have some odd explanation.

I've read reports, I've watched several videos and reports on the topic...it's an odd thing.

I have not personally experienced this phenomena. I have heard recordings from many-many sources...yes some of them actually credible!

No one can quite pin down whether they are coming from the sky or from beneath the ground...which I find intriguing.

I have no idea, but it is kinda fun to look into.

I doubt it simply because even considering what seems to us the vast amount of oil we have removed, compared to the volume of the earths crust we have removed hardly a drop.

I've read reports, I've watched several videos and reports on the topic...it's an odd thing.

I have not personally experienced this phenomena. I have heard recordings from many-many sources...yes some of them actually credible!

No one can quite pin down whether they are coming from the sky or from beneath the ground...which I find intriguing.

I have no idea, but it is kinda fun to look into.

From personal experience in the 70s.... the Nocturnal Booms (NBs) over the southern UK in 1976-77 had a very clear point source in the night sky, but nothing remotely was visible as a cause. Bristol University theorized they were refracting supersonic booms from Concord, though the NBs lasted around 6 months while Concord flew for decades afterwards; the NBs were single booms not double. The oddest factor of the NBs was that they had such a small groundprint where they were audible - less than 1km; on one occasion they triggered a security alert at the local RAF base - who suspected it was an IRA attack.

Take a look at this:

Is earthquake activity higher than normal?

Is it related to global warming.

Feel free to add ideas.

Z

Uranus in Aries in astrological Terms. Brought the WW2 and multiple earthquakes. And it lasts for around 8 years.

• Like 1

From personal experience in the 70s.... the Nocturnal Booms (NBs) over the southern UK in 1976-77 had a very clear point source in the night sky, but nothing remotely was visible as a cause. Bristol University theorized they were refracting supersonic booms from Concord, though the NBs lasted around 6 months while Concord flew for decades afterwards; the NBs were single booms not double. The oddest factor of the NBs was that they had such a small groundprint where they were audible - less than 1km; on one occasion they triggered a security alert at the local RAF base - who suspected it was an IRA attack.

SR71s were positioned at RAF Mildenhall 1976-1990 for reconnaissance flights towards east. And I remember the sonic

booms originated by these SR71s that were audible in North Germany at that time. It`s more likely that "your" sonic booms were also originated by SR71s than from the Concorde I would say. And the facts (small footprint of the boom/nights only) may confirm my theory.

Edited by toast
  • Like 1

Uranus in Aries in astrological Terms. Brought the WW2 and multiple earthquakes. And it lasts for around 8 years.

Uranus is back in Aries now.

Any thoughts?

Any thoughts?

How does a planet being in an arbitrary location in the sky relative to earth that humans long ago decided to call 'Aries' have anything to do with anything at all?

• Like 1

SR71s were positioned at RAF Mildenhall 1976-1990 for reconnaissance flights towards east. And I remember the sonic

booms originated by these SR71s that were audible in North Germany at that time. It`s more likely that "your" sonic booms were also originated by SR71s than from the Concorde I would say. And the facts (small footprint of the boom/nights only) may confirm my theory.

The NBs here were not sonic booms, they were always only a single report; I still find the sonic boom refraction theory hard to believe - I did contact the researchers at Bristol Uni, but they did not want to engage in any discussion on their theory.

For 8 successive weeks over Dec 1976 and into Feb 1977 we had a regular single boom at 21:20 on a Monday evening - you literally could set your watch by it; OK this might suggest either a regular Concord or SR-71 flight, but how/why did other towns/villages locally (less than 20km away) hear single booms anywhere up to 60 mins either side of our 21:20 event. As well as the 'sound groundprint' area being small the effects within that groundprint were vastly different, while we heard a distinct boom/report while outside (people here had taken to going outside ready to watch & listen) other places in the village only 200-250m away would experience a house-rattling boom with objects falling off shelves etc.

On the 9th week I set up tape recorder to record the 21:20 event, but naturally it didn't occur, and for the next 4-5 months the booms became irregular/random in terms of weekday & time during the night

• Like 1

How does a planet being in an arbitrary location in the sky relative to earth that humans long ago decided to call 'Aries' have anything to do with anything at all?

It's something you need to look into. Astrology is not so easily dismissed; not least because as insensitive modern humans we have no idea what these planets emanate and the effects they have on life here.

If in doubt keep a open mind. That's the sensible approach.

A few weeks ago the local newspaper had several articles on booms that occurred only during the middle of the night. It turned out to be underground bomb testing.

Any thoughts?

Actually, a lot. I've been researching the point of view of many astrologers in my free time. Everyone agree that the signification of an Earthquake is connected to the sign of Aquarius and the ruling planet - Uranus. Personally I consider that to be the truth since Taurus as the ruling sign of materialistic possessions and sensibility is quite opposed to the Aquarius's thinking outside the box and space in general. In fact, you could perceive it as the lightning striking the Earth, I think.

However, Earthquakes are common but in the case of Japan it's not just connected to this particular aspect. Everything follows a particular pattern, a cycle if you please.

The Tsunami itself is directly connected, symbolically, with the Uranus transition from Pisces to Aries (Water to Japan), and the mundane astrology states that Japan is Aries with the "genetic" Pisces (ergo an isle, fish, high suicide rate). The key element there is just how significant that transition is and, yes, it really left a mark on Japan.

It comes to no wonder, for instance, that Germany and Japan were together in the WW2 given just how strongly the Uranus in Aries, back then, affected them. I think that after the WW2 it reflected on their automobile and technological industry.

Thing is - Russia's Aquarious with Pisces (space, gas) and the current situation doesn't look promising to me. Honestly, I'll feel much better after Uranus goes away from the sign of Aries and enters the more money-making Taurus. At that time I think that some important change in the monetary system may arise. Symbolically, Uranus is connected to the "above", the "heights", the "up" and I've found it curious that the Russian kids climb the tallest buildings, no safety equipment, for the sake of an adrenaline rush.

On the astrological sky the bad aspects are Saturn in Scorpio (Old dept, something "old" that wasn't solved, usually a prolonged court case, extremely increased mafia problems), Pluto in Capricorn (increased cavity problems, orthopedic problems, nuclear weaponry) and Uranus in Aries which is relatively "All for one and one for war". Oh, and Neptune - increased inactivity, raised depression, raised medicament use, increased the "feeling of being watched", increased alcohol usage et cetera.

Really, all of these are very general and I'm no mundane astrologer, but that's just my two cents since you were kind enough to ask and thank you.

That's what we all wonder. There's no known mechanism behind it, but it does portray results using pure symbolism/metaphors. You'd be surprised just how fatalistic the whole thing actually is.

Edited by Nenaraz
  • Like 1